Trig

United States

#1 May 31, 2012
If you like a well endowed guy, get at me with a number, email addy or something. ;-)
imlovinit

Scottsville, KY

#2 May 31, 2012
Trig wrote:
If you like a well endowed guy, get at me with a number, email addy or something. ;-)
my husband is well endowed , i love it!! and I know where his has been!! good luck dude!
Trig

United States

#3 May 31, 2012
imlovinit wrote:
<quoted text> my husband is well endowed , i love it!! and I know where his has been!! good luck dude!
So are you wanting to experience another large member? I can help... and am 100% CLEAN!
two plus

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 31, 2012
well it depends on how big they are whether i want them on top or not. hahahaha. ignorant.
imlovinit

Scottsville, KY

#5 May 31, 2012
Trig wrote:
<quoted text>So are you wanting to experience another large member? I can help... and am 100% CLEAN!
How do i know you hav a large member or just a dreamer looking for a victom?
Trig

United States

#6 May 31, 2012
imlovinit wrote:
<quoted text> How do i know you hav a large member or just a dreamer looking for a victom?
Well... if you wanna see, I can send u pix to your email.
snow bunny

Trinity, TX

#7 May 31, 2012
damn i want to c it
Trig

Portage, MI

#8 May 31, 2012
If you wanna see it, leave an email addy or a number. We can make that happen, and then hook up for some fun. ;-)
ibliken

Louisville, KY

#9 May 31, 2012
look i'm a guy and i like a small pu##y some women have a snatch thats looks like a nasty roastbeef sandwich so yes size does matter if you got a big ass hole and need a big ass pole then you must be a big as HO I'VE SEEN SOME BITCHES WITH HOLES SO BIG THEY DON'T PANTIES THEY WEAR A MANHOLE COVER OR SHOULD so you chicks that can layback spread their leggs and it sounds like some one is blowing over the end of a coke bottle well i can say you have a great big snatch......SIZE DOES MATTER
hhhhaaaa

United States

#10 May 31, 2012
rotflmaofff-----funny stuff.... I guess after squeezin out a few kids??? It's bound to even have a damned echo: just don't get lost?? Take your GPS w/u if the """"" """"" "jowls of life"""" """"" " are needed.....Funny---too f'in funny....

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 3, 2012
The guy FYI wants someone to give him a big one in the mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play name those rats 1 hr Wink 29
current woodland mhp residents! 4 hr Boss 4
Look Hardin County it's time for new leadership 7 hr Edna B 5
Is Hooters Opening in our area? 7 hr Pamala 35
Singles in the Hardin County area (Apr '09) 8 hr Tim 120
News Officer-involved shooting in Hardin Co., KY 9 hr Alot 69
Whatever Happened To Amber Childers? 9 hr She is hot 5
how does it feel to get DP? (Jul '12) 23 hr Liberal Mental Di... 38

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web