Derek Williams

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Dec 9, 2009
Deedee Shaw if she is still in practice. No personal experience, but I've watched her beat a friend of mine in court everytime he goes for the last 12 years! He just don't learn very quick!
mymy

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Dec 12, 2009
Chris Gohman in Radcliff
wellwellwell

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Dec 14, 2009
well wrote:
i don't know but in about 3 or 4 weeks my p.o.s wife will be needing one cause i'm having her served right at christmas. that's my present to me.
Why wait till after Christmas, whats wrong with an early present? Besides being an *sshole p.o.s. husband during the holidays would be nothing new for you!
NOT

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Dec 14, 2009
Gohman will drag it out as long as he can. I offered my ex wife a deal when we where getting divorced, and Gohman convinced her to refuse it. During mediation Gohman wouldn't even listen to the mediator and wanted to continue to fight. In the end she got exactly the deal that I originally offered except a huge attorney bill to pay too! Luckily my attorney told me that he would do this and only charged me the original amount that we had agreed on because she knew that Gohman would do this. From what I hear none, or at least most, of the other attorneys do not like Gohman because he is such an ass to deal with, and he never agrees to anything, even when it is to the best interest of his client.
true

United States

#26 Dec 14, 2009
wellwellwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait till after Christmas, whats wrong with an early present? Besides being an *sshole p.o.s. husband during the holidays would be nothing new for you!
I would say he is that way year round!
whats the problem

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Dec 14, 2009
apparently the guy has a crappy wife and wants to get rid of her. how he does it really shouldn't matter to anybody but himself.
sry4urstpdwfy

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Dec 14, 2009
Barry Birdwhistle gets my vote.
sry4urstpdwfy

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Dec 14, 2009
Derek Williams wrote:
Deedee Shaw if she is still in practice. No personal experience, but I've watched her beat a friend of mine in court everytime he goes for the last 12 years! He just don't learn very quick!
deedee shaw suxs for divorces, unless u like talking for 30 min on the phone so she can charge u.
Derek Williams

Campbellsville, KY

#30 Dec 17, 2009
sry4urstpdwfy wrote:
<quoted text>
deedee shaw suxs for divorces, unless u like talking for 30 min on the phone so she can charge u.
Justice ain't free! You usually get what you pay for!
huh

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Dec 17, 2009
what's so bad about your wife? you really seem to hate her.
Jimmy

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Dec 28, 2009
So how did it go?
lyo

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Dec 28, 2009
phyllis lonnneman
Jimmy

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Dec 29, 2009
well wrote:
i don't know but in about 3 or 4 weeks my p.o.s wife will be needing one cause i'm having her served right at christmas. that's my present to me.
How did it go "well"?
Cherie Montgomery

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Feb 4, 2010
So true wrote:
Birdwhistle is an underhanded ass. Very unprofessional. And We beat him in court. It was not a divorce. I have known him since child hood. Lonneman is good.
My husband dropped a divorce on me suddenly one week after my dad died. He took Mr. Birdwistle on as an attorney. My husband beat me and was emotionally abusive during our marriage along with being an aclcholic. After the seperation he hit me so hard that he knocked me on the pavement and broke the bottom of my spine and now I cannot work due to my severe back problems which he caused. Now he is living the high life. If an attorney knows that the person he represents is a pathological liar than is it not unethical for him to represent him. My husband was diagnosed as a sociopath and pathological liar. How would I get his lawyer to know this about him? Can I sue my husband after the divorce for me not being able to supplement my income due to the injuries he caused me? I have no time to do this prior to the divorce because he is doing it so quickly. We have been separated now with an unmodifiable separation agreement. My husband Scott Jaburg has Narcissistic Personality disorder which makes him highly abusive and a consummate liar. He hid money during the separation agreement. I have gone in circles due to all of his lies. Just wondering if you know anything about this. Mr. Birdwistle should know that his client Scott Jaburg was diagnosed as a Pathological liar and a sociopath by a psychiatrist in Louisville thru an electronic test that is very accurate. I would think or he cannot ethically represent him.
oh me

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Feb 4, 2010
Cherie Montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband dropped a divorce on me suddenly one week after my dad died. He took Mr. Birdwistle on as an attorney. My husband beat me and was emotionally abusive during our marriage along with being an aclcholic. After the seperation he hit me so hard that he knocked me on the pavement and broke the bottom of my spine and now I cannot work due to my severe back problems which he caused. Now he is living the high life. If an attorney knows that the person he represents is a pathological liar than is it not unethical for him to represent him. My husband was diagnosed as a sociopath and pathological liar. How would I get his lawyer to know this about him? Can I sue my husband after the divorce for me not being able to supplement my income due to the injuries he caused me? I have no time to do this prior to the divorce because he is doing it so quickly. We have been separated now with an unmodifiable separation agreement. My husband Scott Jaburg has Narcissistic Personality disorder which makes him highly abusive and a consummate liar. He hid money during the separation agreement. I have gone in circles due to all of his lies. Just wondering if you know anything about this. Mr. Birdwistle should know that his client Scott Jaburg was diagnosed as a Pathological liar and a sociopath by a psychiatrist in Louisville thru an electronic test that is very accurate. I would think or he cannot ethically represent him.
sorry honey! you know how low down lawyers are. they don't care if they represent right or wrong just as long as the WIN. that's what's wrong with the world today......lawyers.
this is funny

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Feb 5, 2010
oh me wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry honey! you know how low down lawyers are. they don't care if they represent right or wrong just as long as the WIN. that's what's wrong with the world today......lawyers.
What is the difference between a dead skunk and a dead lawyer on a road?
Answer: There are skid marks in front of the skunk.
Cherie Jaburg

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Apr 29, 2010
oh me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right and I think that there are no good ones left.
Thanks for listning and thanks for the wisdom....oh so true.
Not true

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Apr 13, 2011
snakeeyes wrote:
lonneman is always for the women.........man-hater.
I don't believe this because four years ago when my husband and I were seperated and divorcing, I hired them and didn't feel they were on my side at all and I was paying them...so no, this is NOT true
Carolan

Louisville, KY

#40 Feb 3, 2012
Lonneman seems good. Not a man hater. My ex husband hired her after physically, psychologically, and sexually abusing me. I got totally screwed in the divorce. It didn't help they I had Jeremy Aldridge and he made an under handed deal with her that I specifically told him not to. But he didn't want to take the time to go to court.
I am seriously considering hiring her for my next divorce. Shes ruthless. I want that in my lawyer. Otherwise I've heard Birdwhistle is good
News Flash

United States

#41 Feb 4, 2012
oh me wrote:
<quoted text>
They're meant to represent people. That's their job and legal representation is a right in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas keener (Jan '13) 5 min omgreally 56
I'm Tony Malito And I'm A Dealer FOR The People 12 min tony 19
Aaron D Hardy (Apr '14) 1 hr hesawannabeladiesman 15
Dr. got shut down 4 hr brenda 2
Bariatric surgery - weight loss surgeons (Oct '09) 10 hr Hello 16
restaurants that will be open on Christmas 20 hr gomakemeasammich 7
bubs cafe waitress 21 hr I want to know 11
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabethtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabethtown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"