Chedders restaurant
upset

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2012
What do you think about this restaurant and their employees? I know someone that had a bad experience there and the manager just shrugged it off as if it were nothing. Wasn't his problem. Is this stadard proceedure with them? Don't plan on going there based on this visit.
No surprise

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Look at their management! Most of them have only been there since September when the restaurant opened and they are poor examples for people themselves! I know for a fact most of them are in the back bad mouthing customers 95% of the time! Cheddars in etown needs to step it up big time.
Lucky 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2012
Waited to be seated for 30 minutes, then waited another 20 before the servr came to our table ( after walking past several times ) took our order then about an additional 20 minutes we hear a crash in the walk way ( our order ) server says that our order was droped but will be out really soon, it was but no one ever offered an apology, discount , or anything. Good food but crapy service.
WAS THERE TOO

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2012
Lucky 13 wrote:
Waited to be seated for 30 minutes, then waited another 20 before the servr came to our table ( after walking past several times ) took our order then about an additional 20 minutes we hear a crash in the walk way ( our order ) server says that our order was droped but will be out really soon, it was but no one ever offered an apology, discount , or anything. Good food but crapy service.
heard the crash we waited over a hour to get our food after being seated and then had to wait 35 minutes for them to bring our credit card back after paying bill was there from 6 to 9 service was BAD

Since: Nov 10

Clarkson, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2012
Its good food and at a decent price, not everyone can kiss your ass so either learn how to cook or stop bitching, I go to eat not to be pampered
yes

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Good
Dick Money

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2012
The first time at Cheddar's was kind of bad, but it's been good since then. Pretty good prices and decent cold beer and atmosphere. Start going to some Chinese restaurants if you want to set the bar a bit lower and you'll respect Cheddar's more.
all good

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2012
it's all good and it's all your choice. either do or don't. bad experience? don't go and let the rest of us not have to wait. it's all good. until you came along.
yea yea

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2012
wait until a waiter drops ranch dressing in your lap and then we will see if it is all good. Manager on duty acted as though nothing had happened. you can have my turn all good.
all good

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2012
yea yea wrote:
wait until a waiter drops ranch dressing in your lap and then we will see if it is all good. Manager on duty acted as though nothing had happened. you can have my turn all good.
thanks! what did you want, the moon? lol what happened to you was an accident. ever heard of one? lol the moon???? to the moon, alice!@!@!@
Andy Harper

Radcliff, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2012
Can they get some descent looking bartenders? They have one there at night, who looks like a crack head, one who work in the daytime that is fat and nasty looking, and a dude who is creepy looking.
hey andy

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2012
hey, andy after enough drinks they all look good.
tdy

Shepherdsville, KY

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Too immature of a staff. Why would a manager allow 7 teenagers to just hang out around the hostess in the lobby? Service is always horrible there. Servers half way nice just don't do much. The bartenders are worthless

Since: Nov 10

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Nov 24, 2012
Everyone is going to bitch about something and think they know everything. I like it, all that matters, if you dont, eat somewhere else and stop bitching
Alex

Rineyville, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Drew bear, so glad to see you post, I've missed you so. Hope we can pick up where we left off, 11 months apart is too long!! Holla at you boy ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noremi smith (Jan '15) 4 min MainlyHopefulCloud 5
Drug bust big daddys 10 min MainlyHopefulCloud 2
Rude black women at Walmart on black friday (Nov '10) 1 hr stfu 53
Goodman Construction 2 hr strat 1
Jenna carter 3 hr Shes a hoe 4
Best builders? (Apr '15) 5 hr Jackson 24
Ugly Fat White Women Get Pregnant 9 hr Ha Ha Ha 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages