Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Hey guys I live in Etown and my boyfriend is comeing down for a day so I need something new to do (we normally just sit around). My parents will be home so I want to go out. I was just wondering if you guys have any date places or ideas. Also, where is a safe, secret place to u no... ;)? Whats the highest point in Etown where we can go and look at the town or stars? Please keep in mind that I want cheap things. Thanks

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Also where is an open country field where we can go?

Radcliff, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
The graveyard after the train tracks and new court house is one of the highest points in town. You will see beautiful things there
out law

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Yea right befor the cops pull up.lmao

Radcliff, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
The cops never bothered me at the graveyard up there??? Though that was about 4 years ago, they might roll up to make sure nobody was banging around. Shit changed??

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
If 1999 is the year you were born you dont need to be worrying about any of this kind of activity. Focus on school. Dont become a statistic and another burden on the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas pump scanning device 1 hr Dolores 10
Needing help with food 1 hr Local 8
Amanda Gibson? 3 hr big poppa 2
Laura Woosley (Nov '14) 8 hr Smoke pal 7
Mandy Smith-Meredith 9 hr big poppa 6
Ashley McKinney 9 hr big poppa 2
bmx 11 hr wtpbikes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages