First Prev
of 3
Next Last
parent

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Which is the best elementary school in Hardin County?
forreal

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Not burkhed
options

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
you can look up all the school report cards from last year online :)
I agree

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2012
this idiot has an ax to grind and constantly starts this shit to keep it going. move g/d it. or homeschool. fix the situation or quit grinding on it. you must be one low-life, inbred, white trailer trash individual who had their food stamps decreased. oh, and i'm sure you don't like the principal either. hahahah. what a worthless sack ofshit individual you must be. know what? we dont' care which is the best elementary school. we only care you get a job and get off food stamps so you don't have all this free time to bitch.
baha

Bardstown, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2012
I agree wrote:
this idiot has an ax to grind and constantly starts this shit to keep it going. move g/d it. or homeschool. fix the situation or quit grinding on it. you must be one low-life, inbred, white trailer trash individual who had their food stamps decreased. oh, and i'm sure you don't like the principal either. hahahah. what a worthless sack ofshit individual you must be. know what? we dont' care which is the best elementary school. we only care you get a job and get off food stamps so you don't have all this free time to bitch.
would you shut the fck up you sound like a fcking retard TRYING to bash everyone you are the annoying one maybe they wanted to know because they want what's BEST for their children you need to get a god damn life
Exactly

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2012
None.

Since: Oct 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Heartland
waste of space

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2012
As someone who is pretty familiar with Hardin County schools, I don't know any that are "bad" really. The rural schools like Creekside don't have the best scores but really care about the kids. GCB is loved and hated, not sure why. Lincoln Trail is good but to be honest, they really push meds for kids (& they can be snoody). Many parents I know at LT have had their kids evaluated and medicated, kind of their thing I guess but it's scary to me. Their not supposed to even suggest that as teachers. Heartland has a good rep so far. Honestly though, the demographic of the students means a lot. It shouldn't but it does.
parent wrote:
Which is the best elementary school in Hardin County?
sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Burkhead is bad and that is it. Loosey principal and adminstration staff do seem to care about kids.
it does not matter

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2012
It doesn't matter what kind of a school you set up or who you have running it. There are some g/d winney-assed parents who would try to destroy it and cause troulbe if jesuschrist was the principal. Honestly, some of these people should never have been permitted to breed. The more fu*ken ignorant they are the more trouble they try to cause. And they raise these kids who act the same way. Let's just pass a law you have to educate your own child. That would solve any societal problems in a few years.
UR RITE

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2012
UR Rite. There are certain ones that get on the phone with me and try to start something the "chip off the block" kid came home telling. Come to find up it was so twisted and basically just a lie that soon they back out of telling about it like they never heard it in the first place. These people are just shitstarters. Their kids can tell them anything and they believe it. I'm like Judge Judy. You can tell if a teenager is lying if their mouth is moving. lol. Quit reacting to what they tell you like you are thier best friend. Be a parent.
billy bob

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2012
ain't it the truth.
been in education

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2012
This ungrateful few handle and control the entire system using hostage techniques only to learn in later life darling little Johnny ends up in the prison system because MOMMY fought all battles and led him down an unnatural path of life. One they reach age, police don't really care about Mommy's opinion. She is doing an injustice to the child and creating havoc to a system who tries to please. Hand her a home school application and kick her out of free public school. She's not interested in little Johnny's education anyway. She is self-serving her purpose. Hats off to the educators that have to put up with little Johnny's Mom. She degrades and downgrades the entire education system.
pto

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 19, 2012
We do things for the schools to improve and help out and there are always these loud mouth parents (who aren't even members of PTO) that are constantly belittling and berating our teachers. They are only making themselves look bad and we all know they are the big gossips that have nothing better to do. The only ones worse than them are the boosters that are clueless and reliving their lives thru their kids. I have to agree, some of them are just troublemakers.
Loveit

Harvest, AL

#15 Sep 19, 2012
it does not matter wrote:
It doesn't matter what kind of a school you set up or who you have running it. There are some g/d winney-assed parents who would try to destroy it and cause troulbe if jesuschrist was the principal. Honestly, some of these people should never have been permitted to breed. The more fu*ken ignorant they are the more trouble they try to cause. And they raise these kids who act the same way. Let's just pass a law you have to educate your own child. That would solve any societal problems in a few years.
AMEN!!!!! Medicine, maybe not, SLAP on the ass, YOU BET!! For parents and kids
my beef

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2012
My beef is the worthless parent with the child that takes up ALL THE TIME with the assistant in the classroom. Other children never get the chance for help because your child TAKES all the attention cause she don't know how to behave. I went in one day and she was crying and the assistant was holding her. She's too big to be crying. And then you have this parent who takes up all the teacher's time telling her how her son has all these medical issues and all the world has to do to cater to him. Just not fair. Get your shit together and be a parent. We are tired of you hogging all the attention.
volunteer

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
I have been a volunteer and I see first hand how some kids take all the time of the classroom and regular, normal kids just lose out because of these NEEDY one that momma didn't know how to raise. If I had a regular normal child and they were being ignored, I'd be really, really pissed.
GoodGrief

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2012
volunteer wrote:
I have been a volunteer and I see first hand how some kids take all the time of the classroom and regular, normal kids just lose out because of these NEEDY one that momma didn't know how to raise. If I had a regular normal child and they were being ignored, I'd be really, really pissed.
What a lovely attitude and filthy mouth for a volunteer to have.
Pam

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Sep 21, 2012
my beef wrote:
My beef is the worthless parent with the child that takes up ALL THE TIME with the assistant in the classroom. Other children never get the chance for help because your child TAKES all the attention cause she don't know how to behave. I went in one day and she was crying and the assistant was holding her. She's too big to be crying. And then you have this parent who takes up all the teacher's time telling her how her son has all these medical issues and all the world has to do to cater to him. Just not fair. Get your shit together and be a parent. We are tired of you hogging all the attention.
It sounds like you have a really big problem. Can't get any attention from your kids teacher so you get on here and bash other parents! Maybe that child has something going on at home is the reason she is crying! You don't know! Maybe this little boy does have medical issues that need to be addressed with the teacher. You don't know! My child attends a local elementary school and I can't tell you how many times this school year I have heard teachers snapping at these kids. School has only been in session a few weeks! If these "professionals" want to be in the profession that they have chosen then they need to have more respect for these kids and their parents. I have seen more than one child crying in the morning. Well hell I wouldn't want to be there either, if I was constantly getting ridiculed for every little thing. I understand that these kids have to grow up but I don't agree with how they are being treated in the process. They are sent to school to learn not be ridiculed for being a kid. Kids aren't perfect and they shouldn't be expected to be. And if I am expected to send my child to school then I have the right to speak to anyone that my child is involved with in that school system. If you or anyone else has a problem with it so be it. That is your problem not mine! There are so many children who don't have anyone who gives a rats ass about them but I am not one of those parents. I want to know what my child is doing at school.
my beef

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you have a really big problem. Can't get any attention from your kids teacher so you get on here and bash other parents! Maybe that child has something going on at home is the reason she is crying! You don't know! Maybe this little boy does have medical issues that need to be addressed with the teacher. You don't know! My child attends a local elementary school and I can't tell you how many times this school year I have heard teachers snapping at these kids. School has only been in session a few weeks! If these "professionals" want to be in the profession that they have chosen then they need to have more respect for these kids and their parents. I have seen more than one child crying in the morning. Well hell I wouldn't want to be there either, if I was constantly getting ridiculed for every little thing. I understand that these kids have to grow up but I don't agree with how they are being treated in the process. They are sent to school to learn not be ridiculed for being a kid. Kids aren't perfect and they shouldn't be expected to be. And if I am expected to send my child to school then I have the right to speak to anyone that my child is involved with in that school system. If you or anyone else has a problem with it so be it. That is your problem not mine! There are so many children who don't have anyone who gives a rats ass about them but I am not one of those parents. I want to know what my child is doing at school.
U R rambling. I got lost figuring out what you were saying. Are you saying teachers don't know what they're doing? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sick of paying taxes 3 hr The Piegan 7
ETown Police Department Crooktgx 4 hr James 17
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 4 hr tax payer 22
Amanda Seekman / Horne 8 hr karma 1
Boxers Or Briefs (Jun '11) 8 hr Bubba 19
criminals 9 hr Etown 5
Elizabethtown Physicians For Women 11 hr megan 9
Elizabethtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web