ray jr

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
im glad that fat ugly kid is not in there anymore but the store is struggling thanks to loud mouth being back

Since: Nov 12

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
The only loud mouth in there is Deb...

Since: Nov 12

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
ray jr wrote:
im glad that fat ugly kid is not in there anymore but the store is struggling thanks to loud mouth being back
the only loud mouth in there is Deb she's a skank
Kwik Question

Albany, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
We used to shop there for years because it was so close. But all that damn gossip in there, and hell I used to hear people get talked about by Ray and his wife like dogs. I wasn't so stupid as to think I was excluded. So you guys keep that Jerry Springer store, I go elsewhere to spend my money. And after all that's what it boils down too. MONEY-- You guys lose business because you get in other peoples business... I choose where to spend my money, and I choose not to give it to you guys. I don't know Becky, nor do I care to. I just know how idiotic that store is and how stupid the people are in there.
Fact

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Kwik Question wrote:
We used to shop there for years because it was so close. But all that damn gossip in there, and hell I used to hear people get talked about by Ray and his wife like dogs. I wasn't so stupid as to think I was excluded. So you guys keep that Jerry Springer store, I go elsewhere to spend my money. And after all that's what it boils down too. MONEY-- You guys lose business because you get in other peoples business... I choose where to spend my money, and I choose not to give it to you guys. I don't know Becky, nor do I care to. I just know how idiotic that store is and how stupid the people are in there.
What they didnt know they would just fill in the blanks.
Mandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon b!itches!
Kwik

Albany, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Mandy wrote:
Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon b!itches!
Thank you for making my point you future Jerry Springer guest. Kroger will enjoy my money this week... Are you starting to get the point???
Fact

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
lol..jealous of what? a p.o.s store on hawkins drive? yeah everybody is living the dream!
Mandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Why would you ever grocery shop there anyway? It's not that type of store idiot. You must be jealous to get on here & bash people for owning a business, something none of you ever will. Truth hurts, so suck it up & deal with it.
Kwik

Albany, KY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Uh... Hey Mandy I have owned a successful business in Etown since 1984 and continue to do so. Unlike there, I continue to thrive by NOT talking ill of my clients and truly appreciating there business. I surely don't call prospective customers idiots. Again, thank you for continually proving my point. And the issues I have brought up are not a secret. EVERYBODY knows how bad gossip happens in there, and I still choose to spend my money elsewhere. And I guarantee you are not extending your customer base by getting on here insulting people. I give that store another 2 years. When it happens, please don't ask me for an application. LOL
Fact

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Mandy wrote:
Why would you ever grocery shop there anyway? It's not that type of store idiot. You must be jealous to get on here & bash people for owning a business, something none of you ever will. Truth hurts, so suck it up & deal with it.
Lord only know how many sandwiches i've ate there over the years, when you're standing there waiting to pay and you hear people talking down other people it is a BIG turn off. i also used to send out of towners over there for lunch, last time was the last time!
the truth

Columbia, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2013
the biggest gossip in there now is about some house person getting married to some girl who has 3 kids by 3 different men and she has been married 5 times,and that she is still married but he has already moved in with her,at least thats what they was bashing him about a couple days ago
Fact

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2013
the truth wrote:
the biggest gossip in there now is about some house person getting married to some girl who has 3 kids by 3 different men and she has been married 5 times,and that she is still married but he has already moved in with her,at least thats what they was bashing him about a couple days ago
Oh but they are such great friends!
a joke

Columbia, KY

#14 Mar 6, 2013
this place is a joke it smells like shit in there all the time,the floor is about to rott through and the ceiling is about to fall in and that dirty old man ray all he talks about is how many times he cheated on is wife...if you want to get talked about go to rays they bash everyone even there own family members,i give it about 6 months and becky will be fileing bankruptcy unless she can get another credit card
HA HA

Albany, KY

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Well you could succeed if you could get your hands on some Twinkies for all the crackheads and potheads in the trailer park Ry owns...
o yea

Columbia, KY

#16 Mar 8, 2013
yea what i think is funny is cliff had the hots for becky for years but she wouldnt give him the time of day he tried to buy her just like everyone else he has tried to get with. i guess know he finaly found another mans wife that is desperate for money,good job cliff adultry is a sin but run to church and act like it is all ok
believe a cracker

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
ray jr wrote:
becky makes a damn good "samich" , thats why most of us go there and spend money. most of etown couldnt give a damn about the drama....its all about the "samich", although i think becky is sexy in her own way( shes taken,so i respect that and just love the "samich")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best builders? 8 min Sweetarts 18
Barbque Blues and Bikes not for the family 39 min Charlie 20
Stewart williams part2 51 min Pissed 3
ETown = Cold Women and Hot Beer 1 hr The great one 6
Cards Against Humanity 3 hr curious94 1
happy hollow trailer park (Mar '11) 6 hr mike 127
help 6 hr megan 1
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE