jacklyn swenson

United States

#21 Apr 19, 2012
do yall not have anything else to talk about than head man you all should be Ashamed of yourselves i pray that God has mercy on you and that if something should happen to your loved one people dont get online like heartless holes and pretend they know stuff they dont God bless them for they know not what they do -HIS NIECE
mary

United States

#22 Apr 24, 2012
jacklyn swenson wrote:
do yall not have anything else to talk about than head man you all should be Ashamed of yourselves i pray that God has mercy on you and that if something should happen to your loved one people dont get online like heartless holes and pretend they know stuff they dont God bless them for they know not what they do -HIS NIECE
Thank u lacklyn. Did any of you live with chris, know him deeply, loved him, or was married to him? All of u only "worked" with him. He was the best man I knew and I loved him with a passion so deep that I feel he took my heart with him. He was my prince. I am Mary, his wife. He did call me "crazy Mary" as a joke. He loved me unconditionaly. He wrote me a card Thurs before the event happened, which was April 8th and not the 9th,. It said I was his soul mate and best friend. We went to bed together each night, he rubbed my head and rocked me to sleep. Chris had Demons as everyone who has commented on this page does. This is a tragedy for myself and his entire family. Please keep your comments/thoughts to yourself. We do not need to be hurt more. The person who wrote he killed himself because I was Jealous, brow beat him and was irrational. You have no idea how much we loved one another. Don't all of u complain to friends/co-workers while upset, say things u don't mean??? He was all I had and I was all he had. Now he's gone and I hope none if you have to ever bear that pain. BTW, KSP did do an investigation. I was outside talking to the police while he did what he did. Chris's life and my life is none of anyones buisness. Everone on here should be ashamed of writing posts that hurt all of his family. Last thing, my son, Chris's stepson, were extremely close. My son is a college student at WKU and whoever said he done this related to my son, your very cold hearted. There is much more to this event which is no ones buisness. I ask u to stop posting about a dear husband, father and friend.
uncle cracker 2.0

Bowie, MD

#24 Apr 24, 2012
So sorry for your loss. Regardless of the situation any death is tragic.
RIP

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Apr 25, 2012
can anyone tell me where he was buried at so i can visit him sometime???....lots to tell him and for some closure for me also!!!!...love and miss you dearly chris!!!!
dear mary

Raywick, KY

#26 Apr 25, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text>Thank u lacklyn. Did any of you live with chris, know him deeply, loved him, or was married to him? All of u only "worked" with him. He was the best man I knew and I loved him with a passion so deep that I feel he took my heart with him. He was my prince. I am Mary, his wife. He did call me "crazy Mary" as a joke. He loved me unconditionaly. He wrote me a card Thurs before the event happened, which was April 8th and not the 9th,. It said I was his soul mate and best friend. We went to bed together each night, he rubbed my head and rocked me to sleep. Chris had Demons as everyone who has commented on this page does. This is a tragedy for myself and his entire family. Please keep your comments/thoughts to yourself. We do not need to be hurt more. The person who wrote he killed himself because I was Jealous, brow beat him and was irrational. You have no idea how much we loved one another. Don't all of u complain to friends/co-workers while upset, say things u don't mean??? He was all I had and I was all he had. Now he's gone and I hope none if you have to ever bear that pain. BTW, KSP did do an investigation. I was outside talking to the police while he did what he did. Chris's life and my life is none of anyones buisness. Everone on here should be ashamed of writing posts that hurt all of his family. Last thing, my son, Chris's stepson, were extremely close. My son is a college student at WKU and whoever said he done this related to my son, your very cold hearted. There is much more to this event which is no ones buisness. I ask u to stop posting about a dear husband, father and friend.
you stated chris had demons just as everyone on this post!!!...guess you were his demon and who cares what school your son attends...what does that have to do with chris' death...and to be a RN you should do spell check and i will never forget the times and talks me and chris had...very much loved by his friend :) hope you are at peace now chris!!!!!
mary

United States

#27 Apr 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="uncle cracker 2.0"]So sorry for your loss. Regardless of the situation any death is tragic.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your kindness.
mary

United States

#28 Apr 25, 2012
dear mary wrote:
<quoted text>
you stated chris had demons just as everyone on this post!!!...guess you were his demon and who cares what school your son attends...what does that have to do with chris' death...and to be a RN you should do spell check and i will never forget the times and talks me and chris had...very much loved by his friend :) hope you are at peace now chris!!!!!
Whoever u r are I hope u never have to goi thru this. I wast his demon, I ws the love of his life as he was mine. Whatever ur conversations with Chris were are crap. You r very cruel to judge me/Chris. The comment about my son was related ti someone saying my son may have been responsible. You said he complained about ne. Every day he complained about his managers at Crestview also. He had plans ti replace several employees. Never judge me or my family. If he didn't love me he would never had married me. Every day he came home to me, held me. Bever judge again.
dear mary

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Apr 26, 2012
mary wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever u r are I hope u never have to goi thru this. I wast his demon, I ws the love of his life as he was mine. Whatever ur conversations with Chris were are crap. You r very cruel to judge me/Chris. The comment about my son was related ti someone saying my son may have been responsible. You said he complained about ne. Every day he complained about his managers at Crestview also. He had plans ti replace several employees. Never judge me or my family. If he didn't love me he would never had married me. Every day he came home to me, held me. Bever judge again.
no one is judging chris ....just going to let you and whatever happened that go but will never let chris go!!!!!..and our conversations were definately not crap they were awesome and very inspiring!!!!!!
mary

United States

#30 Apr 27, 2012
dear mary wrote:
<quoted text>
no one is judging chris ....just going to let you and whatever happened that go but will never let chris go!!!!!..and our conversations were definately not crap they were awesome and very inspiring!!!!!!
IDK who u r and I truly do not care. You and my husband may have had many inspiring talks, that's wonderfull. I was his wife, best friend, and soul mate. We shared the same dreams and inspired one another. I lost everything easter Sunday. You still have a wife/husband, ect. We would lay in bed at night with my head on his shoulder and just snugle and dream! Whoever u r I ask that u stop posting ur feelings/thoughts. This is not about u, its about many who loved him, esp his family.
steven jenkins

New Albany, IN

#34 May 13, 2012
leave chris's family alone okay , he's gone and let his family and friends rest in peace.

p.s all of you punk asses get on here and say shit and dont put your names your really fucked up and i hope who ever you are when you pass on you get negative comments to show how ignorant you are.

GROW UP PEOPLE PLEASE

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Richard Dawkins

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 May 13, 2012
True talk wrote:
Burn sinner... Only the weak contemplate suicide
Which is a shame, because the world would be better off without your nastiness.

My condolences to all his family. I hope you get over this as quickly as possible and hope the vile posts that these idiots keep spewing out don't hurt too much.
wow

United States

#37 May 13, 2012
Chris was a wonderful man
heyRip

Louisville, KY

#38 May 15, 2012
Chris' parents did not commit suicide. Yes he was a good person. Thanks
coward

Louisville, KY

#39 May 15, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Jenn, perhaps you can come over and sway my opinion on this. But apparently sex, sluts & adultry is running rampant in the co-workers at HMH... should've kept it in his pants :\
And yes Jenn, I can only hope that upon my death that I will not be posted on topix for all of the idiots & morons to bash me & run me down. But oh well... it is what is, so stfu already
Why don't you grow a pair and tell us who you are?
Chris

United States

#40 May 17, 2012
steven jenkins wrote:
leave chris's family alone okay , he's gone and let his family and friends rest in peace.
p.s all of you punk asses get on here and say shit and dont put your names your really fucked up and i hope who ever you are when you pass on you get negative comments to show how ignorant you are.
GROW UP PEOPLE PLEASE
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Thank u. I have been a friend to his wife Mary for 18 years and I have known Chris professionaly and personaly for many years also. I saw the 2 of them the previous Thursday night at a local reasturaunt. They were sharing a meal at the bar. It touched my heart to see the two of them. "Crazy Mary", how dare anyone to judge a woman without knowing her. She has lost a husband, and best friend. My God people, where is ur humanity. This is a loss to all that knew Chris. He was an angel whom we will all miss. Those who have time to make such negative comments should see the devastation this family has endured and then maybe instead of casting blame u could reach out and show some respect to his wife, or brother, or children in which all are grieving tremendously. If anyone truly knew Chris please think of what he would want??? Would he want people to say such nasty things?? All who knew him know what his reaction to this blog would be.....
badgirl

United States

#41 May 22, 2012
I knew both and I worked with both for a number of years... She is crazy! I've not read one post where anyone has blamed the family... Only her. I believe most have expressed sympathy for his kids and family just none for her. I personally have none for her... Heartless...if you want to call me that. She was pretty heartless to have a private funeral when Chris was loved by so many. To me she was nothing more the a step on on the corporate ladder for him. I hope he haunts her everytime she closes her eyes! I hope she never finds peace again and I hope no man ever goes through the hell she put him through.
sadly missed

United States

#42 May 22, 2012
Can anyone tell me where Chris was laid to rest? I would like to visit his grave and place some flowers. Thank you in advance.
Chris

United States

#43 May 23, 2012
Chris and I were friends for many years. We served in the airforce together. You people obviously did not know him and his wife. Chris and I spoke many times about many things. He loved her and if any of you realy knew him and not just "worked" with him you would have known that. Mary WAS a regional nurse with the same company as Chris, she resigned for reasons in which is no ones buisness. She is currently working as a divisional nurse with another company. She was never "a step up" for him. He was a strong man who earned his position. He married her with love. These comments about Chris and his wife are not only inacurate but hurtfull to his true friends who knew him most. If you truly knew him you would have known he had a true love for Mary. He would be hurt that so many have spoken negative of his wife. God bless you Swenson! You are missed by everyone..... Please people, if you had any respect for Chris instead of beating up on his wife why don't you at least show him respect and stop the negative blogs.
missing you

Columbia, KY

#44 May 28, 2012
As memorial day comes to a close, I wish I knew where you were layed to rest so I could have come to visit you this weekend. Chris you will never know how bad you are missed. I miss our talks and getting a text from you every now and then just asking how I am. Love and miss you dearly!!!!
i need u

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Jul 19, 2012
chris please give me some kind of sign that u are where u are supposed to be...i cant take not being able to call or txt you...u leaving this world so suddenly is killing me inside...only me u and GOD knows the kind of relationship we had....i want to thank you for always being there for me no matter what it was and i laugh everytime i think about us sitting in ur car listening to the micheal jackson cd and you trying to dance lol....i will always love and miss forever .....just one more hug or soft blow on my neck would be nice!!!!!!!!!!i love you!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min No Surprize 154,084
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min DITCH MITCH 5,664
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,284
Are Troopers/Cops in a Position of Authority? 1 hr Lzus 4
KSP John Ward's Trooper Young Pervert Trial - 2... 1 hr KFC 39
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 16,170
tongue rings are filthy!!! (Aug '10) 4 hr Maria 66
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown People Search