Fed up

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Its getting really old all the loosers are starting crap up on here all the time about that place. They all try to make that place sound like nothing but trash works there, when in fact most of the men and woman are hard workers trying to provide for there families. I think its nothing but childishness starting crap about hoes and who has the biggest penis. Its just down right wrong. And Im here for one to say as an Akebono wife of a GOOD HUSBAND that you trash talkers need to grow the hel* up! Its a place of employment, not a school yard.
Haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2010
Well i want you too know, that some workers are trashy, when a women has a good family for almost 8 or 9 years then dips? for someone she just met, then what is that? Thats what i thought!
Fed up

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2010
That is very trashy, Im just saying not everyone in that place is the same. Sorry about your luck though. And no thats not sarcasm, thats bs if thats what your wife did. REAL TALK!
observer

Nashville, TN

#4 Jun 29, 2010
Fed up wrote:
Its getting really old all the loosers are starting crap up on here all the time about that place. They all try to make that place sound like nothing but trash works there, when in fact most of the men and woman are hard workers trying to provide for there families. I think its nothing but childishness starting crap about hoes and who has the biggest penis. Its just down right wrong. And Im here for one to say as an Akebono wife of a GOOD HUSBAND that you trash talkers need to grow the hel* up! Its a place of employment, not a school yard.
I hate to check these sites, but for some reason I am guilty. I think mostly trash contributes completely lowlife material. To mention names and humiliate people -- no matter what they have done -- to also include totally repulsive language and facts. I usually hit the report abuse tab. I think I will no longer waste my time exposing myself to the mindset found on this place. Can't change that level of thinking. That's all they know and they thrive on it.
another wife

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2010
Fed up wrote:
I agree!
AGREE

Brandenburg, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2010
Fed up wrote:
I agree. My husband works there and I know a few of his buddies that work there. And I know they aren't fooling around. My husband is a good man and he works his butt off at the factory. AND NOT IN THE PARKING LOT. I agree there may be some affairs going on between some of the associates. But that happens at any workplace. But IT'S NOT THE WHOLE FACTORY!
Haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2010
Fed up wrote:
That is very trashy, Im just saying not everyone in that place is the same. Sorry about your luck though. And no thats not sarcasm, thats bs if thats what your wife did. REAL TALK!
- It isnt my wife. but karma is a biotch. she'll get what she deserves!
Wonderin

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 31, 2010
Do all akebono plants tolerate married managers dating married supervisors? Or is it just allowed at the glasgow plant?
Is it ok only because her husband is also a supervisor there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas outlaw managers 1 hr Menu 28
Omg does anyone know a Stephanie Ashlock 6 hr Are you jealous 64
Tasha Goodman stricks again!! 8 hr Sam Adams 10
Anybody lose a wallet? 8 hr RandomActsOfKindn... 14
CPS Please need some advice 8 hr Savannah H 21
Rodger Armstrong 13 hr Citizen 1
Downtown musician 18 hr U big mouth 35

Elizabethtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance