Nosey Church Woman
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
how do you deal with

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
There is this nosey church woman who shows up for everything and tries to be in the mix of everything to find out what' going on and then can't wait to go out and tell everyone she knows. I've talked to the minister about her and he's aware and doesn't really know how to handle it without offending her. I personally don't mind to walk up to her and tell her she is a busy body. Anyone know her? lol
What Church

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2012
how do you deal with wrote:
There is this nosey church woman who shows up for everything and tries to be in the mix of everything to find out what' going on and then can't wait to go out and tell everyone she knows. I've talked to the minister about her and he's aware and doesn't really know how to handle it without offending her. I personally don't mind to walk up to her and tell her she is a busy body. Anyone know her? lol
Sounds like any church, which one U refer to?
omg

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
i guess every church has at least one.
funny

Brandenburg, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
how do you deal with wrote:
There is this nosey church woman who shows up for everything and tries to be in the mix of everything to find out what' going on and then can't wait to go out and tell everyone she knows. I've talked to the minister about her and he's aware and doesn't really know how to handle it without offending her. I personally don't mind to walk up to her and tell her she is a busy body. Anyone know her? lol
I can't imagine going to the pastor because I think some woman is talking. Can't be by herself. Is she destroying the church? How would you be so informed of what this lady is doing/has done unless you are keeping up with her every move...
Deer

Cave City, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
What, is the minister the school principal? "You keep being nosy, and I'll tell on you!"
omg

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine going to the pastor because I think some woman is talking. Can't be by herself. Is she destroying the church? How would you be so informed of what this lady is doing/has done unless you are keeping up with her every move...
guilty????
how do you deal with

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2012
What Church wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like any church, which one U refer to?
severnds valley
Gladis

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2012
how do you deal with wrote:
<quoted text>
severnds valley
You must get away from that cult.
They are a pack of inbreeds.
I hear the pastor has several of his female parishioners
doing things that are against God's laws.
I don't want to get graphic but it's best to stay away.
I hear the offering is getting smaller each week.
That speaks volumes as fewer people want to attend.
The home wreckers attempt to take advantage of those that seek counseling. There are more than one playing these games with their female flock.
tpix tracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine going to the pastor because I think some woman is talking. Can't be by herself. Is she destroying the church? How would you be so informed of what this lady is doing/has done unless you are keeping up with her every move...
u sound zackly like the person they be talking about on here. zackly!
collection plate

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 31, 2012
These nosey women (and we know there are more than one in a church) probably play up the collection plate and we all know preacher boy operates on MONEY!!! So he's not going to say anything to her out loud. Plenty think it and some talk it. Nothing new. Some women are just better at it and some are just more needy to be in the mix. She sounds like a mixer to me. Probably wants to be in everyone's circle and be in the know and yet no one wants her so she shows up at everything thinking someone invited her. lol
Has She Heard Rumors

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Jan 1, 2013
how do you deal with wrote:
There is this nosey church woman who shows up for everything and tries to be in the mix of everything to find out what' going on and then can't wait to go out and tell everyone she knows. I've talked to the minister about her and he's aware and doesn't really know how to handle it without offending her. I personally don't mind to walk up to her and tell her she is a busy body. Anyone know her? lol
Has she heard rumors of State House of Representative Jimmy Lee being involved and guilty of (propetuating a cover-up) by his lack of knowledge of something called BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal that he and many other Hardin County Politicians are aware of but sit quietly in their pews on the Sundays that they attend?

If you own alot of stocks in area banks hold him accountable for not knowing nothing, not investigating, and not divulging his findings to ALL Hardin Countians.

If you at Severns Valley lose lots of $$ in area bank stock investments, then look no further than your child of god State Representative Jimmy Lee as he walks you down the aisle of Severns Valley and sits beside you in your pew.

Remember when this scandal unfolds and you lose lots of $$ you do what is in "Your" heart to hold St. Rep. Jimmy Lee accountable.

While you are finding this out on your own, would you please post where our leader (Lee) preferrs to do his banking at? Stockholders at his bank need to know what evidently he,(Lee) doesn't know about, so as to protect them from potential financial loss. Thank you.
Seeking

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
I am a smart, hardworking, Honest woman. i am a protector, Guardian and Lover. I enjoy meeting open minded people who enjoy life and exploring new places and trying new things. anyone who is easy-going, sociable and loves to laugh will get along great with me.

Addie
believe a cracker

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Jan 1, 2013
how do you deal with wrote:
There is this nosey church woman who shows up for everything and tries to be in the mix of everything to find out what' going on and then can't wait to go out and tell everyone she knows. I've talked to the minister about her and he's aware and doesn't really know how to handle it without offending her. I personally don't mind to walk up to her and tell her she is a busy body. Anyone know her? lol
am not trying too be mean,but THE CHURCH has bigger fish to fry ,than a nosey member. have you noticed? people that sit in your pews die of addictions, their kids die of addictions! the toxicity of your own city has grown to epidemic proportion,not to mention your country....and you worry about a nosey member? why do you go to church? is it a glorified moose lodge too you?
the bible is not decoration for you church pews,you might want to take a look inside once in a while. YOU BREED ATHEISM!
Quick News Source

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Hey, one older woman at SVBC is the best source of news I know. If/when it happens, she knows of it in record amount of time and spreads to those she knows immediately. Don't knock it. Best source of info I've known for a long time. Leave her alone.
amen corner

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Quick News Source wrote:
Hey, one older woman at SVBC is the best source of news I know. If/when it happens, she knows of it in record amount of time and spreads to those she knows immediately. Don't knock it. Best source of info I've known for a long time. Leave her alone.
this is funny. same one i know gets on here and preaches the evils of alcohol. lol gonna save the world. most people just ignore her.
Just wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
amen corner wrote:
<quoted text>
this is funny. same one i know gets on here and preaches the evils of alcohol. lol gonna save the world. most people just ignore her.
Did anyone shake hands today with our state representative Jimmy Lee? If you did did you look closely and sniff your hands for any corruption you could have picked up by shaking his hand today at your service you chose to attend?

Look him in the eye, and ask him about a Hardin County Government Scandal thousands will be calling "BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal." You can tell him that someone that goes by the name of BRAC SCANDAL said hello, and is waiting for him to man up and earn the Hardin County voters support regarding this scandal.
DidUCJimmyLeeChu rchToday

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Did you see Jimmie Lee at Severns Valley services today? Did he hold his head down as if he looked defeated when anyone asked him about a health department/sewer/home construction scandal in Rineyville?

Did anyone care to ask him how this SCANDAL could affect some local banks?
WatchJimmyLeeAtC hurch

Upton, KY

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Watch your state rep. Jimmie Lee tomorrow at Severns Valley Bap Church. Strike up a question of him in the house of the Lord about a BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal/Project that when exposed to the public some area banks will certainly take a hit to their stock values.

If he says he knows nothing, then ask him where he does his banking at, I know someone who would love to sit down with Jimmie Lee's Bank CEO's and talk to them about a SCANDAL that Lee seems to time and time again "Know Nothing," even though he has been educated about it for quite some time now.
See Him Yes or No

Upton, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2013
WatchJimmyLeeAtChurch wrote:
Watch your state rep. Jimmie Lee tomorrow at Severns Valley Bap Church. Strike up a question of him in the house of the Lord about a BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal/Project that when exposed to the public some area banks will certainly take a hit to their stock values.
If he says he knows nothing, then ask him where he does his banking at, I know someone who would love to sit down with Jimmie Lee's Bank CEO's and talk to them about a SCANDAL that Lee seems to time and time again "Know Nothing," even though he has been educated about it for quite some time now.
Well did you see him looking proper in his Sunday suit? He tells people he knows nothing of a Hardin County BRAC Government Scandal, but when this project is released, and certain stockholders assets begin to implode in certain banks, and you stockholders lose out then ask yourselves why did we elect to put you Jimmie Lee in any form of power and priviledge? It may be time for you too get out of Frankfort and retire beck here in E-town if your stockholder friends will let you, recon you might need to move to another state when this comes out and THOUSANDS are affected?
Jimmie Lee

Lexington, KY

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Did anyone shake hands today with our state representative Jimmy Lee? If you did did you look closely and sniff your hands for any corruption you could have picked up by shaking his hand today at your service you chose to attend?
Look him in the eye, and ask him about a Hardin County Government Scandal thousands will be calling "BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal." You can tell him that someone that goes by the name of BRAC SCANDAL said hello, and is waiting for him to man up and earn the Hardin County voters support regarding this scandal.
Jimmie Lee has been listed in the Rineyville Forum under the topic of Rineyville Sewer Project as being in the know about a Hardin County Government Scandal. Do any of you at Severns Valley have "LARGE" summs of money invested in some area bank stocks and think of yourselves as major STOCK investors? Ask your STATE REP. LEE for the recors about this SCANDAL and tell him that BRAC SCANDAL sent you worshipers a calling on good ole JAMES LEE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pediatrician Dr. Dao 3 min Teresa 3
leslie edwards (Dec '14) 1 hr Lisa Page 26
Stephanie at Fivestar on 3rd shift 6 hr Kat 9
Juliet at FiveStar S. Dixie 6 hr Craig 3
I wanna split some guts 6 hr Casey 4
Five star (Aug '15) 7 hr Harlee 3
hot girl at five star on north mulberry (Jul '15) 7 hr People are stupid 9

Elizabethtown Jobs

Personal Finance

Elizabethtown Mortgages