Typo

Mooresville, NC

#1 Jul 26, 2012
There are a lot of English teachers trolling every topic on this site. Come on people I know it is a pet peeve for some people to but wow so is having to read 18 comments because somebody mis typed a word or made a spelling mistake. Come on people this is Topixs not the SATs. Let's get back to bashing people and leave the spelling corrections for scool. Oops I forgot the H sorry guys I meant school.
ppp5902

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
When you create a typo while telling someone they are uneducated that is fair game.
That guy even went on to list his educational credentials and mis-spelled them also.
Typo

Mooresville, NC

#3 Jul 26, 2012
ppp5902 wrote:
When you create a typo while telling someone they are uneducated that is fair game.
That guy even went on to list his educational credentials and mis-spelled them also.
Oh I agree with you on that one. They are fair game. If you do feel the need to correct someone and you mess up while trying to call them out, you then should be blasted. Good point.
just lazy

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2012
it's just plain lazy. hell, the wrong word comes up in red. all you have to do is click on it. what are you, toooooo busy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Birkenstocks 1 hr Jessie 2
Cant always believe what you read 1 hr expectations 2
Tiffany Cooper 3 hr Steph 1
Baltimore 3 hr Tell Us BA 21
Question about Metalsa (Jun '14) 8 hr Overworked 38
Shannon Parnell 8 hr ashlie 8
Academy Sports Etown 14 hr tinab 3
More from around the web

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE