Next Last
Jake

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2013
Brittany Knight
Messed Up

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 29, 2013
All I know us I would hate to be in his shoes right now! The judge will have a field day with this one!

Since: May 11

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2013
I've known him and his family for years. Damn shame this had to happen.
Observer

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Jake wrote:
Brittany Knight
Seriously????
Is He

Mountain City, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Is he related to Ralph Cole ?
on route

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2013
I live on broad st extension and happened to be outside to let my dog out right when ben was flying past my house......and flying is an extreme understatement. I completely agree that driving under the influence is unacceptable but entirely too many lives were put in extreme danger during the course of the pursuit for example everyone inside any house or building he passed, all officers, and his own......which judging by his actions he could care less about his own life. I just think that the whole situation could have been handled a lot more safely, but thank goodness no one was seriously injured or killed. its events like this that cause me to worry myself sick about the possibility of a car coming thru my house and even worse.....injuring my family!!!!
Kiki

Williamsport, PA

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Ben Cole is a good guy, he has a good heart.. He has just had a hard time.. Ppl need to stop being bitches and worry about their own skeletons in their closets....
Warrior

Johnson City, TN

#9 Aug 16, 2013
on route wrote:
I live on broad st extension and happened to be outside to let my dog out right when ben was flying past my house......and flying is an extreme understatement. I completely agree that driving under the influence is unacceptable but entirely too many lives were put in extreme danger during the course of the pursuit for example everyone inside any house or building he passed, all officers, and his own......which judging by his actions he could care less about his own life. I just think that the whole situation could have been handled a lot more safely, but thank goodness no one was seriously injured or killed. its events like this that cause me to worry myself sick about the possibility of a car coming thru my house and even worse.....injuring my family!!!!
How could it have been handled differently. The officers are required and have a duty to act when they observe a impaired motorist. If they had ended the pursuit without apprehension and discontinued all liability is placed on the officer or supervisor that called off the pursuit. If the suspect had killed someone after the pursuit was ended the officers would be held liable. I understand that they also could he held liable if a tragedy occurred during the pursuit but the officers have some protection under the duty to act doctrine.
Millertyme

Greensboro, NC

#10 Feb 19, 2017
Warrior wrote:
<quoted text> How could it have been handled differently. The officers are required and have a duty to act when they observe a impaired motorist. If they had ended the pursuit without apprehension and discontinued all liability is placed on the officer or supervisor that called off the pursuit. If the suspect had killed someone after the pursuit was ended the officers would be held liable. I understand that they also could he held liable if a tragedy occurred during the pursuit but the officers have some protection under the duty to act doctrine.
Benny Cole is an amazing person, and has been a great friend over the years. He's just wrestled some deamins through his life and he seems to now have everything controlled and his a great perso. Again!.... give people a chance y'all!
Millertyme

Greensboro, NC

#11 Feb 19, 2017
Millertyme wrote:
<quoted text>

Benny Cole is an amazing person, and has been a great friend over the years. He's just wrestled some deamins through his life and he seems to now have everything controlled and his a great perso. Again!.... give people a chance y'all!
*Demons
Helter Skelter

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2017
Hes ok now even preaching some
Brought2light

Kingsport, TN

#13 Mar 27, 2017
Ben is ok, its just too bad he is tied in with a snake and scoundrel like Josh Scalf, all they are doing is parading people around with real problems from church to church looking for donations and handouts, and then slave labor working these poor guys on jobs they get paid to do, and the guys get nothing. And everyone knows you cant do rehab in your own hometown, so i really dont know why everyone is so excited. The only reason ben came back is cause he got caught sleeping with the pastors daughter who was 15 at the rehab he was at and got kicked out.
Larry Crawford

Kingsport, TN

#14 Mar 28, 2017
Just another case of privileged people. We all make the same mistakes. But those with church affiliation can get their transgressions overlooked.
bass hunter

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 28, 2017
Brought2light wrote:
Ben is ok, its just too bad he is tied in with a snake and scoundrel like Josh Scalf, all they are doing is parading people around with real problems from church to church looking for donations and handouts, and then slave labor working these poor guys on jobs they get paid to do, and the guys get nothing. And everyone knows you cant do rehab in your own hometown, so i really dont know why everyone is so excited. The only reason ben came back is cause he got caught sleeping with the pastors daughter who was 15 at the rehab he was at and got kicked out.
If what your saying is true about Ben then why wasnt charges pressed on him? I really think Josh and his Wife had turned alot of peoples lives around. So before you say I am either a member that is donating to his rehab or a ex addict I am not. I am just a outsider looking in that has know Josh and has seen him at his worse I think its great that he is helping the commuity. As for Ben he made mistakes its in the past leave it there. I dont think he slept with a 15 year old.
Brought2light

United States

#16 Mar 28, 2017
bass hunter wrote:
<quoted text>

If what your saying is true about Ben then why wasnt charges pressed on him? I really think Josh and his Wife had turned alot of peoples lives around. So before you say I am either a member that is donating to his rehab or a ex addict I am not. I am just a outsider looking in that has know Josh and has seen him at his worse I think its great that he is helping the commuity. As for Ben he made mistakes its in the past leave it there. I dont think he slept with a 15 year old.
Ask Ben about his ex girlfriend and asking the pastor at the rehab he was at to marry his daughter. She was 15 when they started sleeping together amd when she turned 18 ben thought he would marry her, and he was kicked out!! Ask him!!
Creek girl

Kingsport, TN

#17 Mar 30, 2017
Concerned Citizen wrote:
http://www.wjhl.com/story/2294 7633/high-speed-pursuit-damage s-two-cruisers-and-leads-to-mu ltiple-charges

What was he thinking? His brother and sister are good people. What happened to Ben?
Is this Ben Cole that went to Unaka High School?
Danielle

Kingsport, TN

#18 Apr 14, 2017
Why does everyone hid behind screen names? The old saying goes if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! The truth of the matter is Josh, Marley, and Bens lifes have all been changed by the blood of the lamb! They are set apart and doing Gods work! They are not bothering you! They have helped countless men and women not only from our area but other areas! Its not for show of man but for Gods glory and for these ppls lifes to Fully changed and not to be bound down like they once were. Im very proud of all of them and what they have accomplished!
Helen

United States

#19 Apr 14, 2017
Kiki wrote:
Ben Cole is a good guy, he has a good heart.. He has just had a hard time.. Ppl need to stop being bitches and worry about their own skeletons in their closets....
Great heart- heavy foot
Autumn Scalf

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Apr 26, 2017
Brought2light wrote:
<quoted text>

Ask Ben about his ex girlfriend and asking the pastor at the rehab he was at to marry his daughter. She was 15 when they started sleeping together amd when she turned 18 ben thought he would marry her, and he was kicked out!! Ask him!!
Ok mr think you know it all your name does not fit you because the way you talk you sure haven't been brought to light because if you knew God at all you would not be talking about people and as for Ben it's none of your business but for your information he actually graduated rehab then stayed another 2 & half years working at it so that is the truth so quit spreading lies
HonestAbe

United States

#21 Apr 27, 2017
Autumn Scalf wrote:
<quoted text>

Ok mr think you know it all your name does not fit you because the way you talk you sure haven't been brought to light because if you knew God at all you would not be talking about people and as for Ben it's none of your business but for your information he actually graduated rehab then stayed another 2 & half years working at it so that is the truth so quit spreading lies
Wow, here is Josh scalf's sister trying to save the face of the recovery program! Lmao. I encourage anyone seeking the truth to look up the promiseland on Facebook. And ask anyone there. Ben like to bang little girls, and stayed at rehab to get out of jail. His court date was only finished this year so don't try and make it that he is oh such a good person. As for your big bro, he is the most disgusting piece of garbage Elizabethtown has ever seen. He chased every skirt around till He found one far enough away to not know about his cheating on her. And it will come out everything that he has done and is still doing. And when the town realizes he is a money hungry fraud I hope everyone involved will be in prison for a lot longer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Crowley on most wanted (Jun '11) 10 hr Abc 30
Best pizza in town. 12 hr Elmer Gantry 2
microbrewery in down town elizabethton 12 hr Elmer Gantry 4
EHS basketball (Sep '15) 12 hr Peed off 102
Who will be Sheriff 13 hr John 27
Michelle Combs, Mark Hartley, Joleen Ward, Rene... 17 hr Michelle Mitzi Jones 3
Kelly Lee Worley POS wanna be fire fighter Avoc... Thu Floyd Mayweather ... 1

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance