First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Franklin, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2010
Does anyone in Carter County or surrounding areas know Jennifer Crabtree?

Since: Jan 10

Mechanicsburg, PA

#2 Jan 14, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Does anyone in Carter County or surrounding areas know Jennifer Crabtree?
Yes, she is my cousin, she is a good person. If its the one i'm thinking about she lives up around Gap Creek Way.
wandering37658

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2010
Don't post it ask me. I am the type of person with nothing to hide what you see is what you get. I am wandering why you have to get on a sight and post a question like this what are you fishing for? Guess what!! I've got the answers just ask, and don't try to dig up dirt.
FED-UP

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jan 14, 2010
I am a tax paying citizen of carter co and I am IRRATE WITH THE SITUATION THERE AT WALMART--- HAVE YOU PEOPLE IN CARTER CO EVER HEARD OF COURTESY???????? AT ALL IN FRONT OF BOTH DOORS ARE CROSSWALKS FOR CITIZENS WHEN WE ARE IN THE LINES WE ARE SUPPOSE TO CROSS SAFLEY OH NO MOST OF YOU JUST FLY THROUGH IT LIKE IT IS BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY PLEASE SLOW DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE IS KILLED OVER THER
citizen of johnson city

Lebanon, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2010
why do people always assume the worst.... maybe it was simply someone who wanted to make contact w/u. Sometimes I wonder if people get on here and post there name just to cause some drama for themselves.
know it all

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2010
jennifer crabtree slept with my boyfriend/father of my child back 12 yrs ago....lol. i haven't heard that name in ages, is she still trashy?
agree

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jan 26, 2010
FED-UP wrote:
I am a tax paying citizen of carter co and I am IRRATE WITH THE SITUATION THERE AT WALMART--- HAVE YOU PEOPLE IN CARTER CO EVER HEARD OF COURTESY???????? AT ALL IN FRONT OF BOTH DOORS ARE CROSSWALKS FOR CITIZENS WHEN WE ARE IN THE LINES WE ARE SUPPOSE TO CROSS SAFLEY OH NO MOST OF YOU JUST FLY THROUGH IT LIKE IT IS BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY PLEASE SLOW DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE IS KILLED OVER THER
I believe that you posted your comment on the wrong thread. but no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes.
Concerned

Franklin, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2010
know it all wrote:
jennifer crabtree slept with my boyfriend/father of my child back 12 yrs ago....lol. i haven't heard that name in ages, is she still trashy?
Yes, she is still trashy...I used to work with her at the Dr. office and she stirred it up a lot there and at the job she works at now she is stirring up all kinds of crap there too. Not 1 person there likes her because of all her trashy ways.
Whatever

Nashville, TN

#10 Jan 27, 2010
Not Trashy...Great Person!!! If I this is who I think it is....Payback is a *$%^#..... LOSERS!!!
Whatever

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 28, 2010
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she is still trashy...I used to work with her at the Dr. office and she stirred it up a lot there and at the job she works at now she is stirring up all kinds of crap there too. Not 1 person there likes her because of all her trashy ways.
Maybe YOU ought to look in the mirror....Those who are without Sin can cast the first stone.....then they all left!!!!!!!!!!
Concerned

Franklin, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2010
Trashy, Trashy, Trashy....Lady, I did look in the mirror, and I don't see me sleeping with every man in the state like her. I bet you couldn't name not one person she has NOT slept with at work. I don't know if you and wandering37658 are the same person or not, cause it doesn't take a lot to change names in here. It seems like you are taking up for her way to much to me. She should be the one dishing out paybacks and threats not you. You probably are her side kick and slept with the ones that she hasn't. They shouldn't be too many left are they? LOL
crazy

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jan 31, 2010
Don't people have anything else better to do? She is a great person and doesn't cause problems where she works now. Sounds like somebody is just trying to stir up crap, maybe they were wanting her job or maybe left because they couldn't do theirs. LOL
been around

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 1, 2010
She is a good woman in my book. I have found most of the crap about people on her are either jealous or misinformed. Like Sgt.Friday on Dragnet,"just the facts"
Information Seeker

Mechanicsburg, PA

#16 Feb 6, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Trashy, Trashy, Trashy....Lady, I did look in the mirror, and I don't see me sleeping with every man in the state like her. I bet you couldn't name not one person she has NOT slept with at work. I don't know if you and wandering37658 are the same person or not, cause it doesn't take a lot to change names in here. It seems like you are taking up for her way to much to me. She should be the one dishing out paybacks and threats not you. You probably are her side kick and slept with the ones that she hasn't. They shouldn't be too many left are they? LOL
I'd like to know where you got you information, i heard rumor tht she had an affair with my husband several years back. Whoever you go your info from, I'd like to speak with them to.
whatever

Nashville, TN

#17 Feb 15, 2010
no LADY we are not the same person....and i guess you hit the nail on the head...your soooo smart...gosh i aspire to be like you...Seems to me your a little jealous maybe cause your man don't want you anymore..IDK ..but whatever the reason....GET A LIFE..typing words on a page about someone is really brave...its okay..really I know shes not the person you say she is..She is a wonderful person...go ahead throw stones in a glass house....you'll get cut!!!!
Who gives A SH_T

Kingsport, TN

#18 Feb 16, 2010
i tried her but dont like fish
whatever

Nashville, TN

#19 Feb 20, 2010
Who gives A SH_T wrote:
i tried her but dont like fish
What are you in the 4th grade?????
Know 4 sure

Kingsport, TN

#20 Apr 12, 2010
First of all I agree are you people still in high school!!!!She is a good mother and a good person we all do things that are not perfect but you people should grow the heck up!!!!! And let me tell you Jennifer isn't one to not tell you what she thinks and if she hurt your little feelings then maybe you asked for it she has changed alot since you were in high school with her so maybe you should be the one to grow up and also remember her kids read the crap you write so you need to watch your mouths, because I know if I see this and I am here neice that my little cousins should never read this crap!!!!!!
ALWAYSSOMETHING

Johnson City, TN

#21 Apr 16, 2010
Always something in this town to talk about this is all just funny!!!!!
guest

Batesville, AR

#22 Jun 1, 2010
crazy wrote:
Don't people have anything else better to do? She is a great person and doesn't cause problems where she works now. Sounds like somebody is just trying to stir up crap, maybe they were wanting her job or maybe left because they couldn't do theirs. LOL
Apparently you did not work with her! That girl is all about the DRAMA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen here listen here! 3 hr Larry Crawford 2
What about them two walsh girls? Dana & Patience? (Nov '11) 8 hr Luigi 9
Anyone know David & Ashley (Vaughn) Natusch 11 hr Curious 1
John Claude Robinson 11 hr Melinda Lee Buchanan 159
City Manager 17 hr Charger 47
I heard Greg Lewis is banging Julie Storie Sat Bluford hicks 7
Boys & Girls Club (May '16) Fri Hotdamsam 31

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages