No.
Hmmmmm

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 25, 2011
Yes why
warning

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 25, 2011
because he is a confidentisl informant for the ccsd as well as jcpd nd wcdc. he was involved in a conterfieting scheme and walked out of it as my boyfriend and myself were charged......get the word out......! any questions email me @ cblevins1002@gmail.com
Hmmmmm

Nashville, TN

#5 Dec 25, 2011
Was it the one in Stoney creek? What about Josh Reece? Britt hangs out with him is he like that too?
warning

Johnson City, TN

#6 Dec 25, 2011
yeah the one in stoney creek, he set it up and walked away, didnt even go to jail he was the one who brought the stuff to the house then got on the phone.....i dont know josh reece
yes

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 25, 2011
His day is coming!
warning

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 25, 2011
do u know where he lives
Okok

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 25, 2011
Britt is good friends with Josh Reece. Why would britt do that to you?
Carter County

Bluff City, TN

#10 Dec 25, 2011
I was at Wal-Mart the other day and seen that on the front page of the paper. My cousin was supposively involoved in that to.
warning

Johnson City, TN

#11 Dec 26, 2011
i dont know why britt did that but he did, i just got home from work when britt was in my house with the stuff........ to carter co. that other guy that they got was not involved in it at all, he was at the house where the truck was.... britt was suppose to been good friends with carl bishop too, the one he snitched on and ys still in jail...
warning

Johnson City, TN

#12 Dec 26, 2011
britt was the one makin the money and then came in the living room and got on the phone then a few min. they busted down the door while britt sat on the couch and watched everything.......
Okok

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 26, 2011
Why wasn't he arrested
warning

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Dec 27, 2011
good question.....well it was because he was a informant.....he has a rude awaking.....
Carter County

Bluff City, TN

#15 Dec 27, 2011
Hey warning is your initials CM. Just wandering?
warning

Johnson City, TN

#17 Dec 29, 2011
sorry cant say carter co
Lol

Nashville, TN

#18 Dec 29, 2011
Warning you already told us who you were when you gave out your email add ms. Blevins and u sure didn't stay in jail long either
wish_u_knew

Brookline, MA

#19 Dec 30, 2011
tried to tell carl about britt when i saw the 2 together but he wouldnt listen. i had already saw what britt was doing when he tried to set up a friend of mine about a year ago. he is nothing but a pos and deserves everything he about to get.. i kno carl on a personal note and no that this shits not gonna fly!!
warning

Johnson City, TN

#20 Dec 30, 2011
no.... carl is sitting in jail still because of britt, but it will all come out in a wash.... and lol mind ur own bussiness blevins isnt still there but it sure isnt because she is a snitch or informant like britt, he got her in just as much trouble.......and wish u knew i sure wish britt would of listened to u....
wish_u_knew

Brookline, MA

#21 Jan 2, 2012
you mean wish carl wouldve listened lol. yeah britts a snitch always has been! and just because someone is out of jail doesnt mean they snitched. ever heard of a money bond or a recognince bond? not sure exactly how she got out but im pretty sure she is no snitch. dont kno her personally but i kno of her and have met her a few times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth 21 min Joseph DeDominicis 7
Mayflower Returning! 6 hr Mayflower in bloom 20
How is Jerry Miller or David Ryan able be a con... (Dec '16) 6 hr postman 7
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) Fri voter 2,457
Strip Club/ Restaurant Coming to Carter County Fri Ray detector8735 15
Angel Cordell Thu Don 1
Travis Hurley Thu Truth 10

Elizabethton Jobs

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages