Carter County teacher arrested for .....
Believe It

Duncan, SC

#62 Apr 15, 2013
Believe me when I tell you he looked just as bad in the classroom as he did in his mug shot.
You are NOT Adorable

Duncan, SC

#63 Apr 15, 2013
you are adorable wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know its hard for your tiny little mind to comprehend but say it with me darling...judge on actions, not on looks. I seriously doubt he looked like that when he was teaching. So you look good when your home? All the time? Someone has a couple tattoos and a beard and all of a sudden they are a bad person. Bitch please! Whats so hard to understand about that. I agree what he did was wrong but saying all people who look unkempt in their down time can't be a good teacher is crazy and trust me sweetheart I can tell by your small minded ignorance that I look better than you on my worst day. Have a nice day!
From the holier than thou, talking down to everyone tone of your post I deduce that you are 1. A teacher or former teacher 2. Possibly a former Supervisor. 3. A very good friend or relative of this Pervert. 4. When he was told to cut his hair and clean up his appearance. He took scissors and chopped his hair off into a mohawk. Actually he looks better in his mug shot than he did that day in class. Garry. I know he's your son and I know you love him. But YOU should know him better than anybody. You should have never hired him in that position. You should have known better.
Satan

Asheville, NC

#64 Apr 15, 2013
This guy was a Christian, so I'm not taking any responsibility for this one.
Parent

United States

#66 Apr 15, 2013
are you illiterate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a human being who judges people on their actions not their looks. Which was my entire point that's it.
Duhh! Looks like a PERVERTED CHILD MOLESTER to me! Know how other prisoners treat child molesters in prison? Believe me when I tell you they don't care if he is illiterate or not! I'm sure the other prisoners will think he is a pretty boy.
Concerned

White Pine, TN

#67 Apr 15, 2013
So who is the girl that Kelly got caught with this time
charlie

Jonesborough, TN

#68 Apr 15, 2013
One word gets said about who the girl is and I WILL go to police. If you don't know, its none of your business. This is an on-going investigation. As far as looks, Look at the Duck Dynasty group then sit and listen to their testimony about God. Looks have nothing to do with someone being a pedophile.
charlie

Jonesborough, TN

#69 Apr 15, 2013
And, furthermore, IT IS SO, if you knew all this and didn't go to cops yourself, you are just as guilty as they are and need to be investigated.
Concerned Also

Jonesborough, TN

#70 Apr 15, 2013
I dont know all the facts..but i do know that the head principal is a family member.????did the mcClain deal also happen under this PRINCIPAL.??
umm ok

United States

#71 Apr 15, 2013
charlie wrote:
One word gets said about who the girl is and I WILL go to police. If you don't know, its none of your business. This is an on-going investigation. As far as looks, Look at the Duck Dynasty group then sit and listen to their testimony about God. Looks have nothing to do with someone being a pedophile.
Go to the police for what mother hen? Its going to be public knowlege no matter how many times you run to the cops...
Get your facts straight

Johnson City, TN

#72 Apr 15, 2013
Disgrace wrote:
I can't believe this man would be so unprofessional and such a pedophile! The school system hires highly qualified and well educated men and women. How did this loser get hired???
Before you go off calling people unqualified you should probably find out just how qualified they actually are. Not talking about personal problems, but this teacher had a Master's Degree in Education which is probably a little bit more than your GED. I know he is obviously messed up in the head but the Carter County School system hired an individual with two degrees (which in my standards is pretty highly qualified.)
New Teacher

United States

#73 Apr 16, 2013
Get your facts straight wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you go off calling people unqualified you should probably find out just how qualified they actually are. Not talking about personal problems, but this teacher had a Master's Degree in Education which is probably a little bit more than your GED. I know he is obviously messed up in the head but the Carter County School system hired an individual with two degrees (which in my standards is pretty highly qualified.)
Bhahahaha. And that qualifies him to teach? Two Master's Degree's and never held a job other than ahh wrestling...... until Daddy goes in as Supervisor of the Carter County School System. THEN goes back to school to gets his Master's. Degree to "surprise" TEACH SCHOOL, This man had a criminal record that would have disqualified most teachers. I GUARANTEE no OTHER school system would have hired him! Maybe CY would have hired him for Wrestling Night Extravaganza and that probably doesn't even require a GED. How on earth can you people defend this pedophile?
Wow

White Pine, TN

#75 Apr 16, 2013
And she was quite cozy with Griffey and other football players back in the day
HAMPTON PARENT

Johnson City, TN

#76 Apr 16, 2013
I never thought i would see the day that people would defend a pedophile and soon to be convicted sex offender!! And yes he looked just like the picture in the paper while he was in school!! Saw it for myself not just repeating what i heard. Always wondered how in the world he got hired. Now we know. He never ever dressed or looked halfway like a professional. Its so sad that our school system is run by people who are more interested in hiring family members instead of people who can help our children get on the right track in life. If you people are gonna defend a sex offender,well that says alot about what kind of person you are. Hope like hell you people dont have kids. Ifyou do god help em!!!
shoe in

Kingsport, TN

#77 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Qualified or not, it doesn't hurt when your father is part of the interview process. He had that job from the start. It wouldn't have made a difference if he flopped around like a fish in the board room....shoe in. I don't care what degree this man held, just don't throw, "He was the right man for the job BS at us", because we know better. I'm sure they was people just as qualified!
FYI

Houston, TX

#78 Apr 16, 2013
umm ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the police for what mother hen? Its going to be public knowlege no matter how many times you run to the cops...
A child's name will never be "public knowledge" because that information cannot be released because the child is a minor!!!!!! If this were your child, would you want their name released?!?!?!?
Stoney creek reader

Jonesborough, TN

#79 Apr 16, 2013
Well Dallas Williams released the name of a student 7 years ago to the Johnson press. He wasn't supposed to do that, but he did . As far as I am concerned the board of education makes up the rules as they
charlie

Jonesborough, TN

#80 Apr 16, 2013
Thank you FYI. Does smart ass "umm ok" want to be held responsible for release of a minor's name in this type of crime? Has she not went through enough??
Stoney creek reader

Jonesborough, TN

#81 Apr 16, 2013
Where is watchdog Nate ? Would love to see whathe could uncover !
What an Idiot

Johnson City, TN

#82 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>
So your saying he’s a highly educated product of the educrat production line and still a lowlife pedophile. Says something about the system’s ability to quality control its representatives.
Just Sayin

United States

#83 Apr 16, 2013
Kelly Smith was hired under the Superintendent Dallas Williams and his personally appointed Supervisor/ Best Friend Garry Smith, Administration. The present Superintendent, Dr. Ward, who is in office now, put Kelly Smith on Administrative Leave without pay several weeks ago when he picked up his second DUI. As soon as this came to lhis attention last week HE called his DARE Officers, ans Smith was arrested This would have NEVER happened under Williams/Smith/Hicks Administration!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Robinson and Melinda Buchanan 36 min Who doesnt know 115
City Manager 4 hr Will 19
L M Gringstaff taking Mathes to court ! (May '13) 5 hr FACTS 103
girls that have had a threesome (Jun '13) 5 hr bob 100
Proof Of Stalking In Cowtown Thu Blinky 6
Elizabethton Police Dept. (May '09) Thu Elvis 182
Ben Cole High Speed Chase (Jul '13) Thu Helter Skelter 12

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance