Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42 Jan 28, 2011
This stupid inconsiderate heartless bastard should rot in hell

Since: Nov 10

Nashville, TN

#43 Jan 30, 2011
wow u have no idea what happened he didnt break up with me, we broke up the day we are at the hospital and the doctors told me my son had four fractured ribs, i had no idea that he was abusing my son because i was working to support us, if u need proof u can call me and i will show u the xrays i guess the fact that nolan was indited by the grand jury isnt enuf proof im not pressing charges the state is u idiot. if u dont wanna call me u can wait till we go back to court im sure the DA has a copy of the what the doctors said
annomyus

United States

#44 Feb 2, 2011
its not his aunt janie haha. people need to mind their own business n leave his family out of it. its on nolan his family didnt do it. plus im not even sure if the baby is his. no excuse for what happened. justice will be served guilty or not
wow

Johnson City, TN

#45 Feb 3, 2011
I hope this boy get burried underneath the ground. And everyone that is defending him needs to be right beside him. No one should defend a child abuser and if u do that must me you would do the same Da** thing.
wow

Johnson City, TN

#46 Feb 3, 2011
I hope this boy get burried underneath the ground. And everyone that is defending him needs to be right beside him. No one should defend a child abuser and if u do that must mean you would do the same Da** thing.
Still Waiting

Elizabethton, TN

#47 Feb 8, 2011
annomyus wrote:
its not his aunt janie haha. people need to mind their own business n leave his family out of it. its on nolan his family didnt do it. plus im not even sure if the baby is his. no excuse for what happened. justice will be served guilty or not
Are you out of you freakin mind, the baby looks just like him, he is even red haired like Nolan's mother. I do mind my own business, that baby needs defending. People like you make me sick to my stomach.
Still Waiting

Elizabethton, TN

#48 Feb 8, 2011
jane wrote:
they are so many people saying negative things about nolan. but why didnt the babys mom stop him. where was she when this was going on. shes at fault to.
You stupid ass, she was working trying to take care of her child and taking care of Nolan's lazy ass.
Still Waiting

Elizabethton, TN

#49 Feb 8, 2011
Hmm wrote:
Did you ever think the physco bitch mother was mad cause he broke up with her.? Yeah he admitted what really happened. So my question is where is the proof && why did she wait till AFTER they broke up to report it??
You need to get your stories straight or... are you listening to that crazy family of his. First of all, when the baby was taken to the ER, Renee and Nolan were still together. He is the one that took off and left the hospital, which tells me that is a sure fire sign of guilt. He had already admitted it to the social worker and ran before the cops got there. She was working to support his lazy ass. I know for a fact that the baby is well taken care of by his mother and is a healthy and striving baby. If Nolan is so innocent then why does he have to have a cash bond to get out? I could tell you stories about him since he was a kid. He did it, thats that. He needs to suffer and take what is coming to him. No, it may not be his families fault but supporting him, I think is sick. If he were my son, he would rott before I would get him out. He needs a beating every day and see how that baby suffered at his unmerciful hands.
Concerned

United States

#50 Jul 11, 2012
This guys works at Bojangles in bristol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy West and Chip Chambers 1 hr History Lesson 28
News Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail (Aug '14) 3 hr lil johnny 118
Westside Elementary 7 hr Sassy 4
emergency crews at herb and metal? 10 hr jordennancy23 5
Woman that walks thru town. 14 hr Yahoo 6
Billy "Peanut" Hilton (May '11) 17 hr yep 30
Hippocrates 23 hr MrC 15
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE