Tonya Hicks

Nashville, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2012
to all of you wjo posted the low down just plain cruel comment on me should be ashamed you dont know me and you have no clue about my life or what its like to live day to day knowing that you pathetic people have nother better to do than slander innocent children all becaus we were tired of being used and you know who you are. Dcs was at my house and there is no reason for my children to be taken from me thet are loved happy and further more it is none of anyones bussiness what i do Kevin is the father of all the children and its not really any of noones bussiness. If there was any reason for this shit to be posted on the net because of jealousy and the only reason we let the ones who started this live with us is they had no where to because his family will not let her in thir home for stealing from them and you are no better when he was in jail all you done was screw around and rob people and got him in trouble for something you don you are the reason he has lost all of his family. you know it is sad tht you people have nohing better to do than to try and get children taken from their parents and by the way laura you are the worst mistake robert ever made he never done anything he lost everything and evryone because of you. you know what you have done to him and you want to start this bs with me all because you had to leave thank yourself for not having anythin and your ust mad tht he doesnt havent a job anymore to support yor dead ass and speakeing of children y dony you have your you have full custody but you choose not to get them you would rather lay whereever it is you lay there is no excuse for u not being able to see hannah. my kids didnt go hungry until you guys wheree ther instead of fixing real food you all ate there stuff and had the gall to bring in Mcdonalds in front of them knowing tht there wasnt anything to all of you that were against me screw you YOU DO NOT KNOW ME OR MY LIFE SO STAY IN YOURS NOT MINE an to the ones that were there to support me thank you anyone and eberyone thatknows us KNOW THT OUR CHILDREN ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF BEWARE OF THE BACKSTABBING LAURA JULLIAN SHE WILL STAB THE KNIFE AFTER SHE IS TALKING TO U LIKE YOU WERE HER BEST FRIEND. IN MY EYES YPUR NOT WORTH THE TIME OF DAY AND I KNOW THT YOU CALLED CHILD SERVICES BUT THE FUNNY THING IS YOU PUT OFF THE LIGHTER THING ON US WHEN YOU DEAD ASSES WHERE SUPPOSE TO BE WATHING THEM
YOU NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR BS LIKE THIS BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET OFF ON IT OR YOU HAVE NO OTHER LIFE BUT THAT I HAVE SAID ALL I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING IT JUST MADE ME STRONGER AND REALIZE THT THERE IS NO TRUE FRIENDS OUT THERE

THE HOME WRECKR TONYA LEE HICKS
laura

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 14, 2012
your so full of shit its so funny everybody in gap creek is talkin about your stupid ass for your information i am with my daughter right now and she is clean and damn sure isnt dirty ur stupid ass hell im not waisting my time on ur stupid shit
everybody knows how u are and one thing is for sure u better watch your mouth before it overloads your ass..
Mistakes

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Tonya Hicks wrote:
to all of you wjo posted the low down just plain cruel comment on me should be ashamed you dont know me and you have no clue about my life or what its like to live day to day knowing that you pathetic people have nother better to do than slander innocent children all becaus we were tired of being used and you know who you are. Dcs was at my house and there is no reason for my children to be taken from me thet are loved happy and further more it is none of anyones bussiness what i do Kevin is the father of all the children and its not really any of noones bussiness. If there was any reason for this shit to be posted on the net because of jealousy and the only reason we let the ones who started this live with us is they had no where to because his family will not let her in thir home for stealing from them and you are no better when he was in jail all you done was screw around and rob people and got him in trouble for something you don you are the reason he has lost all of his family. you know it is sad tht you people have nohing better to do than to try and get children taken from their parents and by the way laura you are the worst mistake robert ever made he never done anything he lost everything and evryone because of you. you know what you have done to him and you want to start this bs with me all because you had to leave thank yourself for not having anythin and your ust mad tht he doesnt havent a job anymore to support yor dead ass and speakeing of children y dony you have your you have full custody but you choose not to get them you would rather lay whereever it is you lay there is no excuse for u not being able to see hannah. my kids didnt go hungry until you guys wheree ther instead of fixing real food you all ate there stuff and had the gall to bring in Mcdonalds in front of them knowing tht there wasnt anything to all of you that were against me screw you YOU DO NOT KNOW ME OR MY LIFE SO STAY IN YOURS NOT MINE an to the ones that were there to support me thank you anyone and eberyone thatknows us KNOW THT OUR CHILDREN ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF BEWARE OF THE BACKSTABBING LAURA JULLIAN SHE WILL STAB THE KNIFE AFTER SHE IS TALKING TO U LIKE YOU WERE HER BEST FRIEND. IN MY EYES YPUR NOT WORTH THE TIME OF DAY AND I KNOW THT YOU CALLED CHILD SERVICES BUT THE FUNNY THING IS YOU PUT OFF THE LIGHTER THING ON US WHEN YOU DEAD ASSES WHERE SUPPOSE TO BE WATHING THEM
YOU NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR BS LIKE THIS BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET OFF ON IT OR YOU HAVE NO OTHER LIFE BUT THAT I HAVE SAID ALL I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING IT JUST MADE ME STRONGER AND REALIZE THT THERE IS NO TRUE FRIENDS OUT THERE
THE HOME WRECKR TONYA LEE HICKS
I think there were two or three periods in this mess. Whew! Grammer or spelling, anyone?
Mistakes

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 14, 2012
Oops, grammar.
LoL

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 14, 2012
Its amazing to me people will make a completely new post on here to tell people they're tired of people talking about their business on here, knowing full well people are going to NOW talk about their business and flame them...idiots.

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 28, 2012
ditto
gap creeker

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 29, 2012
Guess karma finally found her lmao she needs to dry out and b a mom
Straight up TRUTH

Kingsport, TN

#8 Apr 24, 2012
You know whats funny!!! Tonya LEE HICKS you claim to be such this great mother but where is your kids now and y are they not with you. hmmmm because you were too doped up to wake up and take care of them soooo your kids went down the street to find someone who gives a dam enuf to feed them and about got hit but how many hours was it again before u were even woke up by someone else to realize they werent there. You are the peice of shit for a so called mother. But wait then the state gave you more chances over, and over and over and all you had to do was keep your nose clean and ur house and actually b there when they showed up to do the house visit but nope after you stole kevins meds and tried to sell them to me and my family then took off to mnt city w that "so called mother" of yours and wouldnt even stay for the visit. Really y dnt you stay clean for just 3 days so you can look in the mirror and see what a disgrace you r and ever were to them children. They needed to be taken away from you because you are such a low down dirty gritty theiving whore!!! God be with them children and everyone please pray she does not ever get these kids back! Tonya is full of fake tears, lies and cock roaches!!
Kissin Cousins

Kingsport, TN

#9 Apr 24, 2012
I agree she is a worthless peice of shit. We used to live with them but when I woke up and she was giving me head and i was thinking it was my wife, I had to leave we are cousins and I cant be like that any longer with you. Take care of your kids and keep my dick outta your mouth! J
CRystal

Kingsport, TN

#10 Apr 24, 2012
She is a theiving lil bitc$$$. she stole my hub and gave him, the clap which of ciourse he brought home to me! not only did she steal mu=y husband but she stole his wallet and dope too. UP yours Carma is real n it is coming for u
Robertt

Nashville, TN

#11 Apr 24, 2012
Straight up truth. You just admitted you buy pills lmao
LMAO

Kingsport, TN

#12 Apr 24, 2012
I too woke up to find she was going down on me. Atleast she had her teeth out.
Kiss me where it smells funny!!!
Wow

Mountain City, TN

#13 Apr 24, 2012
"Ward, I think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone 8 hr Thought 1
Senior housing in Elizabethton 11 hr same 5
PING TEST vs SUBOXONE (Jan '13) 22 hr lizziemae 6
day never came 22 hr Charlene 6
Scott Oliver Fri Rebel1990 3
The truth hurts Fri EHSparent 4
Carter County Youth Basketball (Nov '11) Thu SPUD 316
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web