Comments
41 - 60 of 219 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2012

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50 Jun 5, 2012
Blah blah blah wrote:
Again you continue to prove my point. Lets try this since this is the only style of debating you are capable of.
666 defined as:
Noun 1. idiot - a person of subnormal intelligence
Thersaurus: changeling, cretin, half-wit, imbecile, moron,
simpleton, simple - a person lacking intelligence or common sense.
Lack of common sense: lacking sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts.
INFERIORITY COMPLEX: an acute sense of personal inferiority often resulting either in timidity or through overcompensation in exaggerated aggressiveness
you are correct (for once) all 3 do apply to you and your weak little geesus bitches.
tnt

Jonesborough, TN

#51 Jun 5, 2012
666 _Anti_christ_666 wrote:
<quoted text> its been proven. Just use common sense and seek information. Read the def for delusion. You are the definition. You believe in a supernatural existence with no reason or evidence only following what you were programmed to believe and denying obvious proof. Wheres your proof?
Personally I believe in GOD cause ive seen people who should've died in car accidents, falls, and other freak occurences.Who with no medical explanation of why they lived,thats my best argument for proving Gods realness,now please enlighten me with your proof of no god other than using the word delusional.

Location hidden

#52 Jun 5, 2012
Before you say something else stupid like: "prove he dont exsist" I'll ask you, what part of "you cant disprove the unproven" dont you understand?

Location hidden

#53 Jun 5, 2012
tnt wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I believe in GOD cause ive seen people who should've died in car accidents, falls, and other freak occurences.Who with no medical explanation of why they lived,thats my best argument for proving Gods realness,now please enlighten me with your proof of no god other than using the word delusional.
have you ever had to go to the hospital? Chris angels magic cant be explained either but we know its fake. You only explained that your delusional and naive.
tnt

Jonesborough, TN

#54 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text> have you ever had to go to the hospital? Chris angels magic cant be explained either but we know its fake. You only explained that your delusional and naive.
chris angel is an illusionist, so essentially your saying faith= delusion?
Mystified

Jonesborough, TN

#55 Jun 5, 2012
delusional [ dih-loo-zhuh-nl ]
adjective 1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional. 2. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a heresult of mental illness: He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.
1. My beliefs and opinions are neither false nor unrealistic to me. Since they are MY beliefs, MY opinion if the only one that counts to me.

2. YOU have presented no facts to ME that will make me change my beliefs or opinions. You have only ranted and raved about Christians, religion, God, the Bible, etc and how you hated and abhorred anything that has to do with any of the aforementioned.

3. You appear to be the delusional one that really thinks that any of the rest of us really give a flying flip what your opinion is, even though I have said that it is yours and you are entitled to it just as I am entitled to mine.
Mystified

Jonesborough, TN

#56 Jun 5, 2012
"I believe in an America where separation of church and state are absolute" John F Kennedy
I find it really amusing that you would make any kind of reference to America, since this country was founded to promote religious freedom.
Mystified

Jonesborough, TN

#57 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text> obesity is a problem in the U.S
666 you do have one ability that is obvious to me...You twist words when you can't think of anything constructive to say...which is basically everytime you open your mouth (type). My reference to thick skin is the fact that a person like you who lets their butt overload their mouths has no effect on me.

Location hidden

#58 Jun 6, 2012
tnt wrote:
<quoted text>
chris angel is an illusionist, so essentially your saying faith= delusion?
the definition implies that. I see you noticed the comparison and similarity between a real Illusionist and you imaginary one.

Location hidden

#59 Jun 6, 2012
Mystified wrote:
<quoted text>
1. My beliefs and opinions are neither false nor unrealistic to me. Since they are MY beliefs, MY opinion if the only one that counts to me.
delusional! Why do you not see that? No need for projection, by your own post you're delusional. Just admit it so the healing can begin.

Location hidden

#60 Jun 6, 2012
Mystified wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it really amusing that you would make any kind of reference to America, since this country was founded to promote religious freedom.
how stupid are you? thats jfk's quote. It wasnt founded on stupidity it was just the crutch the infidels had. You only help my perception of x-ains being.... well less than intelligent probably due to lack of progressive thinking has proven by the dependence of a nonexistent "higher power" to cope with life.

Location hidden

#61 Jun 6, 2012
Mystified wrote:
<quoted text>
666 you do have one ability that is obvious to me...You twist words when you can't think of anything constructive to say...which is basically everytime you open your mouth (type). My reference to thick skin is the fact that a person like you who lets their butt overload their mouths has no effect on me.
lol you explained that rofl. Now explain gullible or simply just reply.
Blah blah blah

Johnson City, TN

#62 Jun 6, 2012
666. At no time during your rants have YOU ever provided anything useful to defend YOUR position. YOU quote other people, YOU insult. It is because YOU can not defend anything YOU say. I will tell YOU what to do now, SHUT UP!! I know YOU are a dumba@$ who is to busy living of the hard work of others, YOU blame others for the way YOUR life has turned out. Everything YOU donít have is a result of YOUR lack of understanding and lack of determination to make YOUR life better. YOU made YOUR life choices, so deal with the consequences. I donít blame people for their mistakes; I do however expect THEM to pay for them. After going through your posts maybe you actually worship at the alter of Koalemos.

I await your next syllable with great eagerness.

Location hidden

#63 Jun 6, 2012
Blah blah blah wrote:
666. At no time during your rants have YOU ever provided anything useful to defend YOUR position. YOU quote other people, YOU insult. It is because YOU can not defend anything YOU say. I will tell YOU what to do now, SHUT UP!! I know YOU are a dumba@$ who is to busy living of the hard work of others, YOU blame others for the way YOUR life has turned out. Everything YOU donít have is a result of YOUR lack of understanding and lack of determination to make YOUR life better. YOU made YOUR life choices, so deal with the consequences. I donít blame people for their mistakes; I do however expect THEM to pay for them. After going through your posts maybe you actually worship at the alter of Koalemos.
I await your next syllable with great eagerness.
maybe you should just pray about it. You give no answers either. You have none. I answer but you reject logic (delusional). Now you are merely my play thing like every ignorant weakminded follower of stupidity. Have you ever gone to the hospital?

Location hidden

#64 Jun 6, 2012
By special request from that dumbass blah (appropriately named) here a few qoutes. "Religion and Government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together" - James Madison.

Location hidden

#65 Jun 6, 2012
"Question with boldness even the existence of a god" - Thomas Jefferson.

Location hidden

#66 Jun 6, 2012
"I dont believe in god because I dont believe in mother goose" - Clarence Darrow
Mystified

Jonesborough, TN

#67 Jun 6, 2012
<quoted text> delusional! Why do you not see that? No need for projection, by your own post you're delusional. Just admit it so the healing can begin.
I believe in God...I believe in the teachings of the Bible...Therfore God said it...I believe it...End of story...
My opinion, My belief...I am entitled to that and no imbecile like you will make me feel any different. I have nothing to admit to...Nothing to heal...My healing process was complete the day I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and yielded my life to him.
So sorry for you...You will regret these rants one day in the future...Of couse, you do not believe that but that is your loss. I still love you, though, because God commands through his Word for us to love our neighbor as ourselves.
Mystified

Jonesborough, TN

#68 Jun 6, 2012
<quoted text> how stupid are you? thats jfk's quote. It wasnt founded on stupidity it was just the crutch the infidels had. You only help my perception of x-ains being.... well less than intelligent probably due to lack of progressive thinking has proven by the dependence of a nonexistent "higher power" to cope with life.
You used that quote to prove your point. This country was founded on "Religious Freedom" because all the religious persecution in Europe. If you are as well read as you purport your bad self to be, then you would know that. Just because you wish it wasn't so doesn't me it isn't.LOL

Location hidden

#69 Jun 6, 2012
Mystified wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God...I believe in the teachings of the Bible...Therfore God said it...I believe it...End of story...
My opinion, My belief...I am entitled to that and no imbecile like you will make me feel any different. I have nothing to admit to...Nothing to heal...My healing process was complete the day I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and yielded my life to him.
So sorry for you...You will regret these rants one day in the future...Of couse, you do not believe that but that is your loss. I still love you, though, because God commands through his Word for us to love our neighbor as ourselves.
I believe the sky is green and is so because of the high amount of space dust. So there for it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min TN Voter 145,871
Dump Site To Be Closed in Elk Mills 31 min Too much garbage 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Jim 8,615
New Sheriff in Town 1 hr Carter County Voter 32
happy valley football 1 hr Poood 7
Heaven & Hell 2 hr hmmm 5
layn it down ,, nah !! 2 hr no way 8
Ron Street FIRED!! 15 hr Hamptonite 9
ole gord arrested!! Thu Kool-Aid 18
•••
•••
Elizabethton Dating

more search filters