Suboxine clinics whats you view
walk on water

Asheville, NC

#21 Oct 9, 2009
Jettazero wrote:
Probably the Hoplands.
Thanks I thought that was who she/he was talking about.
Dude

Johnson City, TN

#22 Oct 9, 2009
Hoplands office is not across from the hospital. Don't think its them.heard it may be Dr. Caudle but not sure of that.
burnette

Elizabethton, TN

#23 Oct 10, 2009
know idea wrote:
A men to you jettazero but the supplier should see some form of punishment I know that crazy doc across from the hospital that does it has been reported to the dea and hope he gets what is comeing to him what a waste of talent. well dont know about the talent part but have heard he was once a good doctor I know his x wife is a big druggie one would think he wouldnt wont anything to do with it but once again money is the root of all evil everybody should go check out that wacky office.
Are you referring to Dr. Caudle?(just wondering) if so, that dr. almost killed me with gall bladder surgery and now 6 yrs later I am still having complications due to it.

Since: Aug 09

Nashville, TN

#24 Oct 20, 2009
No not the hoplands this time its that surgen that works in the building across from sycamore shoals. He is a gold digger. You can watch those drugies sell those pills in the parking lot and the hospital should do something about it. If it is such a good drug than it should be controled more not just write you a script for the money and turn you loose have they ever heard of pill counts drug screens therapy not session decussions but good therapy money the root of all evil thats what this is all about there is no health care comeing from that place only supplying drugies with more drugs. Try the doctor in grey he does a good job with this he dosent provide it to them just for the money.
oliveoiil

Vinton, VA

#25 Oct 21, 2009
I have a very close friend that had surgery and was over prescribed pain medication and to get off the pain medication, he was a methadone patient for 7 years. The methadone saved his life. Suboxine and methadone do not mix, you cannot take them both, you will not feel anything off of one for the other. They are somewhat the same drug. He went off the methadone cold turkey, not the wisest move her ever made, as it made him VERY VERY ill. withdrawal is not something you want to do or to watch. Drugs in this country are a horrible problem, prescription drugs are the biggest problem! Maybe if the drug companies and the doctors were held better accountable for what they are doing, things like this wouldn't so readily happen.

Since: Aug 09

Nashville, TN

#26 Nov 9, 2009
its not the hoplands its that weird guy that looks a hundred years old and has that funny blinking eye and this drug s just another money makeing sceam for doctors and dopers iknow what it does dont tell me it helps curve the habbit it causes another our kids are on it and i have seen dozen of people in the paper already caught with it ileagally really just get a life if you wont off drugs get off drugs
Burnette

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Nov 10, 2009
I thought Dr. Caudle was so against drugs after his ex-wife was arrested on all of those drug charges.

“The One The Only”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#28 Nov 10, 2009
know idea wrote:
its not the hoplands its that weird guy that looks a hundred years old and has that funny blinking eye and this drug s just another money makeing sceam for doctors and dopers iknow what it does dont tell me it helps curve the habbit it causes another our kids are on it and i have seen dozen of people in the paper already caught with it ileagally really just get a life if you wont off drugs get off drugs
If you could put together a coherent sentence and use spell check maybe we could understand what you are trying to say. But all your posts are unintelligible.

Since: Aug 09

Nashville, TN

#29 Nov 17, 2009
Maybe you are on the dope yourself it's not an esay contest. And if you can't understand whats being said , maybe you should keep out of it. It's people like you who are so stupid that you can't see beyound what the topic is even about. Reading you committ it seems like you understand or do you? sawman what's that suppose to mean. yea right you dugh man.

“The One The Only”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#30 Nov 17, 2009
But how are we to understand what you say? If you canít converse then I guess you should stay out of it. You have already proven you know nothing about addiction. no one tries to curve the habit its about detoxing with out getting sick its about getting off the drugs with out going into seizures and dieing. These things are common with opiate junkies. You say if someone wants to stop using then just stop using right? At least I can decipher that from your post. Well guess what DR.know idea you just proved your name no idea.
and the sawman tag??? well...Iam the Sawman that would be MR.Sawman to you. and what pray tell is a dugh man???
cleanandhappy

Nashville, TN

#31 Nov 18, 2009
you gotta be kiddin me, you apparently havent had a drug problem ever, or even someone close to you. If you would just be around someone that is going thru withdrawls, i think youd change your mind. Mabey these places should watch over there patients more,make them take there medicine, in front of them everytime, the whole time there in there program, and i can garuntee that they would come off of drugs, when you take this you dont even think of doing anything else, the reason its being sold on the streets is because these docs are giving it to them, if it was took inside the office they wouldnt be able to do so. Also, they couldnt lie about the amount of drugs they do,because they would be so sick they wouldnt want to lie.Suboxine saved my life, i took it the right way, after taking this medicine a week,i quit all other drugs, i did try doing things but, this medicine has a blocker in it so your wasting your money because you want feel it if its in your system, i havent been this happy in 15 years, since i started abusing drugs...so mabey everyone should give suboxine a chance, i'm glad i did.

“The One The Only”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32 Nov 18, 2009
cleanandhappy wrote:
you gotta be kiddin me, you apparently havent had a drug problem ever, or even someone close to you. If you would just be around someone that is going thru withdrawls, i think youd change your mind. Mabey these places should watch over there patients more,make them take there medicine, in front of them everytime, the whole time there in there program, and i can garuntee that they would come off of drugs, when you take this you dont even think of doing anything else, the reason its being sold on the streets is because these docs are giving it to them, if it was took inside the office they wouldnt be able to do so. Also, they couldnt lie about the amount of drugs they do,because they would be so sick they wouldnt want to lie.Suboxine saved my life, i took it the right way, after taking this medicine a week,i quit all other drugs, i did try doing things but, this medicine has a blocker in it so your wasting your money because you want feel it if its in your system, i havent been this happy in 15 years, since i started abusing drugs...so mabey everyone should give suboxine a chance, i'm glad i did.
was this post aimed at me? i have been clean for nine years and am clean today
AVL girl

Linville, NC

#33 Nov 18, 2009
so show of hands...how many of you posting here have had an issue with addiction, either you or a family member? so far I think I count 2, so let's get educated...One of the MAJOR reasons addicts don't get clean is the fear of detoxing and if you've never done it or seen it, let me tell you IT'S UGLY! ceboxone is supposed to help opiate addicts stop craving the opiates. this wasn't around when I got clean so I as envious when i heard about it. Used correctly it can help people get clean long enough to consider it as an option. I am a devout 12 stepper and FOR ME working a program is the only way to deal with the disease of addiction and be a productive member of society because even if im not putting in dope I STILL HAVE THE DISEASE! it ain't just the dope people, that's just the thing that kills us the quickest. Any drug can be abused, for that matter anything can be abused, Food for example. I mean how many severly overweight people do you run into on a daily basis?

Since: Nov 08

Kingsport, TN

#34 Nov 18, 2009
sawman65 wrote:
<quoted text>
was this post aimed at me? i have been clean for nine years and am clean today
GREAT

Since: Mar 09

Johnson City, TN

#35 Nov 18, 2009
I have lost a great friend to the "disease". Sorry, but this should not be classified as a disease. My sister has an addiction problem. My wife has lost 2 cousins she grew up with. We have seen, in 2 of those 4 cases, the people were on methadone and just using it for part of their fix. The other 2, one is still alive but has a lifestyle that isnt worth living. The last one died from his addiction. Took waay too much of something looking for that next level of high. See where it got them?
Maybe Sub is different. Maybe not. The best fix is never starting the shit. When you start taking drugs for recreation or to "escape", you are dancing across the line.
AVL girl

Linville, NC

#36 Nov 18, 2009
First of all, I am sorry for your losses. Ceboxone is only a band aid. Recovery is the only solution. It is a disease. It took me years to accept that myself and I live with it every day but I live. The only thing worse than dying from addiction is living in active addiction.

Since: Mar 09

Johnson City, TN

#37 Nov 18, 2009
Agreed
Valderangirl

United States

#38 Nov 19, 2009
This is to you "JETTAZERO," in response to your October 9 th posting in even SUGGESTING it could be the Hoplands..anyone that knows anything about them knows that they don't give ANYONE pain meds and that they are above reproach in that arena. Get your facts straight before you say things with such a NEGATIVE slant.

Since: Mar 09

Johnson City, TN

#39 Nov 20, 2009
OMG, are you seriuos? You are wholly mistaken. You are ABSOLUTELY wrong on that one. My facts ARE straight. Evidently yours are not.

Since: Aug 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Nov 29, 2009
My posts were not to put a person with addictions down or for anyone to get discourged to seek help for addiction. yes i have a familey member with this problem. I was trying to get peoplr to understand that if you are seeking help make sure its the right help that the professional help you are seeking is in your best intrest not your pocket. I know alot of the doctors who are giveing this to people are only in it for the money. research it my sister can fail a drug screen and still obtain the script thats messed up defeats the purpose and no im not a great speller when in a hurry sorry foe the big upset to mr sawman yes im very glad you were successful in you clean up congrads to you maybe you could suggest how you done it.Im just concerned that if this is going on out here what's purpose it should be more regulated and for the best interest of the patient and only doctors who are specialized in the addiction area not a surgeon or primary doctor looking to get rich off sick people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constitutional Amendment to stop homosexual mar... 14 min American guy 8
Keith's Automotive Repair And Towing 2 hr wft 1
Confederate 'Peckerwood Pride' Parade in Elizab... 3 hr Elmer Gantry 19
fast food that takes ebt (Mar '12) 5 hr American an stugg... 287
Hot guy at the bonnie kate? 18 hr RNtb 1
cracker barrel 18 hr terry 1
animals 23 hr Pet Lover 2
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages