CHILD OF GOD

Elizabethton, TN

#43 Jan 20, 2012
I KNOW CINDY AND THATS A BUNCH OF LIES YOU ARE TELLING ON HER. SHES A HARD WORKING PERSON. AND YOU JUST DON.T LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE MAKES YOU DO YOUR JOB RIGHT.AND I CAN NAME THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED THIS.YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND SO DOES GOD.HE.LL TAKE CARE OF YOU.AND TERRY WHITEHEAD WILL KNOW AS SOON AS I MAKE A PHONE CALL.
Elmer Gantry

Johnson City, TN

#44 Jan 21, 2012
City School Board approves fencing, scoreboard donation
http://www.starhq.com/2012/01/20/city-school-...
By Ashley Rader

"The Elizabethton Board of Education approved a donation of fencing and scoreboards that will bring over $40,000 worth of necessary equipment to the school system.

The board unanimously voted to accept a donation of fencing and scoreboards for a baseball and a softball field at T.A. Dugger Junior High School. They also voted to get an architect’s assessment on the cost to construct the two new fields and to name the new fields the “Michael D. Whitehead Athletic Fields.”

The donation came from Michael Whitehead at East Tennessee Sports Complex. Director of Schools Ed Alexander said the items were valued at between $40,000 and $50,000.

Alexander explained that the system was approached by Whitehead, who said the fencing and scoreboards will not be needed at the sports complex because a number of the fields would be deactivated and turned into parking lots.

The fencing will be used on two new fields that will be constructed on the eastern edge of the TAD campus. They will be located in the grassy area behind the media center. The fields will also require a reworking of the parking lot. Some parking spaces will be lost at the lot behind the media center, but new spaces will be put in between the gym and the media center and near the maintenance building..."
Elmer Gantry

Johnson City, TN

#45 Jan 21, 2012
cooperhead hill wrote:
amazing how well a money laundry like this is doing...
Care to explain what you mean by this comment (just trying to understand...)?
Snowbunny

Johnson City, TN

#46 Jan 21, 2012
What does Mike Whitehead have to do with the Burger Hut Elmer????? You need to get your facts straight if your going to post. Terry Whitehead owns the Burger Hut not Mike......
kurt

Kingsport, TN

#48 Jan 27, 2012
this is stupid
kurt

Kingsport, TN

#49 Jan 27, 2012
wow this is dumb
Lester

Nashville, TN

#51 Jan 27, 2012
The place is terrible, hookers trying to get your money ie: waitress, food is just greasy mine as well go home and eat a stick of butter, service is non existant and the place smells of urine and french fries. I cant see why anyone would ever go there. I went once but never again
ha ha

United States

#53 Jan 27, 2012
creekerhater wrote:
<quoted text>Well Shannon this is not Cyndi so you are way off
Get a life or a job at that
yeah its cyndis crackhead daughter
Jacob

Nashville, TN

#54 Jan 27, 2012
I go there just to pee on the floor in the mens room
lmao

Jonesborough, TN

#56 Jan 27, 2012
Her mom is still there and she does not have any teeth and she gives better head than her skanky thunder c*nt daughter so she dont get it from her momma
HA HA

Jonesborough, TN

#57 Jan 27, 2012
WOW
KIDS

Jonesborough, TN

#58 Jan 27, 2012
bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
listen here.its like you with your job im sure you dont want ppl to come in on your last min to ask u for something while your tryin to clean and get stuff done bfore you have to leave im sure.. so you can understand why they might get mad...READ the damm SIGN on the outside door of when they close?and if yall are gonna be dicks and come in right before closin then say that ur the rude one..you outta said thanks..and if it was CLOSED no shit its gonna be cold..im sure they was prolly turning everything off..wow im so glad i dont work fast food anymore to put up with dumbasses like u
S YOU CAN TELL THIS IS ALL COMEING FROM THE EMPLOYES THERE THAT ARE LAZY AND DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE A JOB CONSIDERING THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO GO ABOVE AND BEOND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT COME IN THERE THAT WRITE THERE CHECK BUT LIKEONE POST SAID TOSE EMPLOYES ARE ON WELFARE AND MORE THAN LIKELY BUYING DRUGS OR TRADEING THE FOOD THAT WAS MENTIONED FOR THE DRUGS. The regulars need to open their eyes and stop going there when they are not appericated
just wondering

Jonesborough, TN

#59 Jan 27, 2012
who is the fat guy and the ugly blonde with a mullet? They look like they are lazy and the lady that stands beside the fat guy is she on dope? I hate the mullet! They will probaly close with people like that!
Beep Wrong

Johnson City, TN

#60 Jan 28, 2012
Snowbunny wrote:
What does Mike Whitehead have to do with the Burger Hut Elmer????? You need to get your facts straight if your going to post. Terry Whitehead owns the Burger Hut not Mike......
Micheal does own Betty's Burger Hut. He bought it for Terry to run for him even thou Michael Gets none of the profit. He did it for Terry because of his health problems. Terry is or has already got his disability and can't or is not suppost to be building anymore. I heard his license were pulled due to his crappy building!!!!!!!!!!
Beep Wrong

Johnson City, TN

#61 Jan 28, 2012
Snowbunny wrote:
Michael Donald Whitehead owns Betty's Burger Hut. Go to the court house and have a look!!!!!!!!!!
know her

Jonesborough, TN

#62 Jan 28, 2012
I know that girl I went to Unaka with her and she is nasty,loud and obnoxious! Just saying she always has something to say but I do know that she has wrote many checks with her mouth that her ass could not cash. She has not worked there in a minute. I am suprised anyone would hire that type of trash.
Snowbunny

Johnson City, TN

#63 Jan 29, 2012
BEEP WRONG: Terry and Leslie Whitehead own the Burger Hut. Just ask them!!!!!
trash

Jonesborough, TN

#64 Jan 31, 2012
The mother,daughter, and son that worked there are all known meth heads. Just go in there and you will see. The daughter could not stay out of her car from shooting meth so they terminated her but the other two are still there. Someone should let Terry know how bad this is for his business.
SNOWBUNNY

Johnson City, TN

#66 Jan 31, 2012
Snowbunny wrote:
BEEP WRONG: Terry and Leslie Whitehead own the Burger Hut. Just ask them!!!!!
You must be Terry or Leslie duh i'm sure if someone ask them they are going to say they own it. Fact is Michael owns it check the court house and find out the truth. If it wasn't for Michael they wouldn't have s---!!!!!!!
Redneck Watcher

Johnson City, TN

#67 Feb 2, 2012
Looks like more rednecks out to bash a good business because their girlfriend's pregnant 15 year old couldn't get some money for a yearbook ad, then steal the money to support her meth addiction. "Dookie" on the floor? Bugs in the food? Get a life, toothless jack. The put out quality food and 100% fresh beef. I'm sure a price increase of a dime or so does seem steep when it cuts into your Old Milwaukee's Best daily fund. The only time it's a sh!t hole is when you scum are in there stinking up the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap uncontested divorce? 3 hr Smiles 7
Cowgirls Grill 19 hr yellow porsche 30
Cyclone Basketball (Nov '13) Thu Betsy Girl 48
Carter County Mayor Thu Jenett 4
RIP Dr perry Wed Jenett 4
Brittney Knight's got a new car... Wed Smoke 50
dr perry (Oct '10) Wed Im Sorry 211

Flood Warning for Carter County was issued at March 05 at 12:00PM CST

Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match