BURGER HUT in Stoney Creek
Changingmynamecu zican

Kingsport, TN

#22 Jan 10, 2012
I Love burger hut! Yes I do! Love, love, love burger hut!!! whoo-hoo-hoo!

Gooooo Burger Hut!

(doing my best to imitate a cheerleader from EHS - lol)
Changingmynamecu zican

Kingsport, TN

#23 Jan 10, 2012
Looks like they scored pretty well according to the Tenn dept of health:

http://dogwood.healthspace.com/tdh

Betty's Burger Hut - Inspection Report

Inspection Information:
Inspection type: Routine
Inspection date: August 01, 2011
Number of critical violations: 0
Number of non-critical violations: 4
Score: 93

Definition of critical and non critical violations.

A 93 is a good score for around here.. believe me, i've worked in alot of them that could barely pass. Mcdonalds scored an 85! LOL
KNOW THE TRUTH

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jan 11, 2012
Wormy. u probally sick cause u was already WORMY......lol
Thelma

Brentwood, TN

#25 Jan 12, 2012
I wouldnt even take a crap there, you might get herpes from the seats
correction

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jan 12, 2012
Changingmynamecuzican wrote:
Inspection Information:
A 93 is a good score for around here.. believe me, i've worked in alot of them that could barely pass. Mcdonalds scored an 85! LOL
*UPDATE*
Inspection Information: Inspection type: Routine
Inspection date: January 04, 2012
Number of critical violations: 1
Number of non-critical violations: 9
Score: 82

Definition of critical and non critical violations

Violations:
A summary of the violations, observations & corrective actions found during the inspection are listed below.

Code & Description
08 - Food protection during storage, preparation, display, service, transportation
15 - Non-food contact surfaces designed, constructed, maintained, installed, located Repeat
16 - Dishwashing facilities designed, constructed, maintained, installed, located, operated Repeat
22 - Food-contact surfaces of equipment and utensils clean, free of abrasives, detergents
25 - Single service articles, storage, dispensing
33 - Containers or receptacles, covered, adequate number, insect and rodent proof, frequency, clean Repeat
36 - Floors, constructed, drained, clean, good repair, covering, installation, dustless cleaning methods
37 - Walls, ceilings, attached equipment, constructed, good repair, clean surfaces, dustless cleaning methods
38 - Lighting provided as required, fixtures shielded
41 - Toxic items properly stored, labeled, used - Critical
Wrong

Elizabethton, TN

#27 Jan 13, 2012
Well "Changingmynamecuzican ", looks like you're trying to deceive us and fool everybody.
Better check your facts. There most recent inspection nailed them bigtime! They only scored 82, with numerous violations including criticla violation.
And besides, the original poster wasn't talking about their food at the place, but was referring to the Burger Hut's lack of support to the community they're located in. Shame on Burger Hut for expecting the Stoney Creek residents to support them, but Burger Hut has no interest in supporting Stoney Creekers Unaka Schools.
Changingmynamecuzican wrote:
Inspection Information:
Wrong

Elizabethton, TN

#28 Jan 13, 2012
You're missing the point of the Original Poster.
So I'll repeat what I've said above:
The original poster wasn't talking about their food at the place, but was referring to the Burger Hut's lack of support to the community they're located in. Shame on Burger Hut for expecting the Stoney Creek residents to support them, but Burger Hut has no interest in supporting Stoney Creekers Unaka Schools.
Independent wrote:
Ive been there a bunch of times and had good meals each time. It looks like the original poster is just someone mad because they said no and they want to 'get them'.
I'm a business owner and every week I have someone calling or coming by and begging for money. I do what I can but I can't help everyone. What ever happened to getting out and working for it instead of begging?
NOW, do you get it dummy!
Why should any community Stoney Creekers even bother to stop by Burger Hut and support them. Burger Hut obviously doesn't give a sh-t about Stoney Creekers and Unaka School. I'm not giving my business to that BurgerHut either any more. At least JB's, Creekers, Stoneys Pizza, Ricos Pizza, Volunteer Mart, and the other businesses along Hwy-91 support the Stoney Creek Schools. But somehow apparently Burger Hut does not.
waitress

Nashville, TN

#29 Jan 13, 2012
Who cares about the dump anyway no one goes there much and the rats hole will go under soon anyway, no one likes roach burgers
willnevergoback

Johnson City, TN

#30 Jan 13, 2012
A group of us ate there after a tournament at the sports complex. We for there about an hour before closing. There were 18 of us. They refused to open more tables and we crammed into the small area in the front. If we hadn't already paid we would have left. The employees were rude and the food was cold and stale. I will never go back!
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#31 Jan 13, 2012
Wrong wrote:
You're missing the point of the Original Poster.
So I'll repeat what I've said above:
The original poster wasn't talking about their food at the place, but was referring to the Burger Hut's lack of support to the community they're located in. Shame on Burger Hut for expecting the Stoney Creek residents to support them, but Burger Hut has no interest in supporting Stoney Creekers Unaka Schools. <quoted text>
NOW, do you get it dummy!
Why should any community Stoney Creekers even bother to stop by Burger Hut and support them. Burger Hut obviously doesn't give a sh-t about Stoney Creekers and Unaka School. I'm not giving my business to that BurgerHut either any more. At least JB's, Creekers, Stoneys Pizza, Ricos Pizza, Volunteer Mart, and the other businesses along Hwy-91 support the Stoney Creek Schools. But somehow apparently Burger Hut does not.
I get it perfectly.

Let me reiterate. Business owners, of which I am one, have people coming by from schools, yearbooks, sports teams and everything else in the world begging for money every week.
We help where we can but we can't help everyone. What is wrong with working for money instead of begging?
I coached HS sports for a few years. We never asked the public to GIVE us anything. If we needed money, we had a car wash or a yard sale or something similar. We EARNED money instead of begging for it.
UHS School Member

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jan 14, 2012
Respectfully, I assure you that Unaka High School does WORK & EARN their fundraising money. Carwashes, Merchandise Sales and other fundraising events. Thank you.
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it perfectly.
Let me reiterate. Business owners, of which I am one, have people coming by from schools, yearbooks, sports teams and everything else in the world begging for money every week.
We help where we can but we can't help everyone. What is wrong with working for money instead of begging?
I coached HS sports for a few years. We never asked the public to GIVE us anything. If we needed money, we had a car wash or a yard sale or something similar. We EARNED money instead of begging for it.
Wormy

Columbia, TN

#33 Jan 14, 2012
KNOW THE TRUTH, I got sick when I ate the "WORM BURGERS" at your favorite eating place. KNOW THE TRUTH, do they take your food stamps and cash your welfare check so you will eat the crap and brag about how good they are?
Sherry

Nashville, TN

#34 Jan 16, 2012
I hook out of there from time to time and the food is really bad, if a ho wont eat it then you know its bad
bitch

Kingsport, TN

#36 Jan 19, 2012
Wormy wrote:
KNOW THE TRUTH, I got sick when I ate the "WORM BURGERS" at your favorite eating place. KNOW THE TRUTH, do they take your food stamps and cash your welfare check so you will eat the crap and brag about how good they are?
your dumb as shit.they do not have any kind of bugs there..like really?your just makin shit up cuz ur probably mad over some dumbass reason like him not gittin money to cheerleaders Or somebullshit lol
bitch

Kingsport, TN

#37 Jan 19, 2012
willnevergoback wrote:
A group of us ate there after a tournament at the sports complex. We for there about an hour before closing. There were 18 of us. They refused to open more tables and we crammed into the small area in the front. If we hadn't already paid we would have left. The employees were rude and the food was cold and stale. I will never go back!
listen here.its like you with your job im sure you dont want ppl to come in on your last min to ask u for something while your tryin to clean and get stuff done bfore you have to leave im sure.. so you can understand why they might get mad...READ the damm SIGN on the outside door of when they close?and if yall are gonna be dicks and come in right before closin then say that ur the rude one..you outta said thanks..and if it was CLOSED no shit its gonna be cold..im sure they was prolly turning everything off..wow im so glad i dont work fast food anymore to put up with dumbasses like u
wtf

Yucaipa, CA

#38 Jan 19, 2012
creeker wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah she is very nasty.not only nasty on the outside but in the inside to shes a cold hearted bitch that only cares for herself & bosses everybody around like she is a BOSS!.she has a drug problem to,she used to work at pizza inn that were she use to sell drugs at...she is a 40 sum year old bitch that is to fat and lazy to do shit without bitching about it! She seriously needs put out of a job!
So why don't you go tell her about your problem with her instead of hiding behind the internet like a coward?
someone that knows her

Yucaipa, CA

#39 Jan 19, 2012
creeker wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah she is very nasty.not only nasty on the outside but in the inside to shes a cold hearted bitch that only cares for herself & bosses everybody around like she is a BOSS!.she has a drug problem to,she used to work at pizza inn that were she use to sell drugs at...she is a 40 sum year old bitch that is to fat and lazy to do shit without bitching about it! She seriously needs put out of a job!
Why put her out of a job? Just cuz some coward doesn't like her? So she can't be on welfare? At least she works! Who cares if she does drugs, most people in the county do but I bet your not saying anything to them and I can bet you damn sure aren't saying it to Any ones face. Lol you most likely probably do drugs too! Lmao People like you that do nothing but get on here to try and make trouble for other people that your too chicken sh-- to confront are pathetic! With your Boohoo I don't like someone so I'm gonna get on topix and bash them cuz I'm too scared to face them bs! I've known Cindy for a long time,she's not my favorite person in the world but I promise any problems I've ever had with her I'VE TOLD HER TO HER FACE! I just can't stand cowards like you! Find something better to do with your time, like getting a life and not trying to ruin someone elses on topix!
Former customer

Jonesborough, TN

#40 Jan 19, 2012
I have eaten at the Burger Hut for years. My gripe is that they have gone up this weeks on their food. Some food as much as 30%. Will find another place.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#41 Jan 20, 2012
amazing how well a money laundry like this is doing...
joe

Nashville, TN

#42 Jan 20, 2012
The place is smelling of pure open ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie witten 5 hr DUH 5
Tester DUI 7 hr hmmm 4
Debbie Woods janitor at First Christian deleted? 10 hr Citizen59 28
You did not previously elect her...reject Kelly... 10 hr Citizen59 6
amy carrier (Sep '12) 14 hr Scotty Davis 36
Does anybody know josh Williams from little Sto... 14 hr Scotty 8
Charlie Austin (Mar '14) 20 hr Justin Spicer 10

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance