Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

Is it true that the Burger Hut refuses to support Unaka High School activities? Someone told me that Burger Hut wouldn't contibute to any sponsoring ads in the UHS yearbook, etc, but instead buys into Elizabethton High School fundraising projects, etc. Yet most of Burger Hut's business comes from UHS Stoney Creeker area customers.
What the heck? Hey Burger Hut, UHS is in your nearby community! If it's true what I've been told about you, then I'll not give Burger Hut any further business and I'll stick with Creeker's Diner for lunches, dinners.

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

Mike Whitehead (Whitehead Construction) owns the place and he is an elizabethton alumni so that should answer your question, but I agree it wouldn't hurt to support the nearby community besides everyone knows he has the money. Also on the subject of the Burger Hut they raised their prices again yet their quality of food keeps declining, boy I sure liked it better when Joe had the place!
Huh

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Thought Terry Whitehead owned it.
im just sayin

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

I love burger hut and regardless of this crap, it wont change me eating there.. some of the best food in town! Just cause they dont want to buy an ad in your yearbook is not a reason to boycott them.. the food is just too good!
Work on it

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

This is prob someone from JB's on here stirring up crap because the burger hut is killing them in business!
yeah

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

Terry Whitehead does own it.... I placed a call in order, when I got there I waited about 20 min. then finally ask about my order, well they lost it... had to order again and wait another 15 min.. What the heck !!!!
upset

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

Terry whitehead is the owner and yes him being from the creek he should at least buy a ad ,good for the business and the school!!
Wormy

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

Whats wrong with the joint?
Silas

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

Nothing is wrong with the place. Great food. Try their breakfast.
Wormy

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

I tried it and got sick. Burgers are cooked the day before.
creeker

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

I do not like the manager that works there,her name is cyndi,she is slow,rude,she makes everybody else do her work.you can tell just by walking in their and standin in line that she is lazy.dont believe me go there and see.lady if you cant do your own job you dont need to work there.i wish ppl would say something.she really has no buisness workin there at all.what does everybody else think?
what a joke

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

creeker wrote:
I do not like the manager that works there,her name is cyndi,she is slow,rude,she makes everybody else do her work.you can tell just by walking in their and standin in line that she is lazy.dont believe me go there and see.lady if you cant do your own job you dont need to work there.i wish ppl would say something.she really has no buisness workin there at all.what does everybody else think?
Everytime I've ever been there she's always working hard! My mother used to work there and she said Cindy was a very hard worker and yes she does make the other employees work hard but so does she! I like Cindy alot!
oh well

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

Terry might be from the creek but he to is an Elizabethton alumni
joe

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

The place is a sh!t hole. bugs in the food dookie on the bathroom floor the place smells of fresh urine, take it from me dont go there or you'll have the runs fer a week
im just sayin

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

Ive never had bad food there in over 15 years of eating there and I used to live across the street and eat there daily. This is another attempt to ruin a good business that everyone fought to keep open when the new road went in.. remember that? My "treat" used to be going there to eat on sundays and again, never had bad food or service. Stop trying to ruin there business with this stuff online.. ppl who eat there on a regular basis know better.
im just sayin

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

meant their not there.. dont jump onme for my spelling either. I know good food when I have it and they have good food.
AARON

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

I have eaten thier and got sick in the parking lot because the food is greasy and nasty and I wouldnt let my dog eat the crap they serve. Just NASTY
nope

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

AARON wrote:
<quoted text>She is probably the one that offered me a bj in there, does she have some messed up teeth to, then thats the one she is also NASTY
No she doesn't have messed up teeth! Lol her teeth looked fine to me! God you people are nuts!
ElizCitizen

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

joe wrote:
The place is a sh!t hole. bugs in the food dookie on the bathroom floor the place smells of fresh urine, take it from me dont go there or you'll have the runs fer a week
This is seriously ignorant. If you had any idea how strict health codes are for any restaurant and how often places are inspected you would know how ridiculous statements about unsanitary conditions or insects in or around food are. Nice attempt to make them look bad, just made yourself look bad.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Ive been there a bunch of times and had good meals each time. It looks like the original poster is just someone mad because they said no and they want to 'get them'.

I'm a business owner and every week I have someone calling or coming by and begging for money. I do what I can but I can't help everyone. What ever happened to getting out and working for it instead of begging?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Elizabethton Forum right now

Search the Elizabethton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min here now 141,700
1 Blessing From God 45 min Heathen 30
Anybody know how much Lunceford's monthly taxpa... 1 hr now now childen 42
Tracey Dunkley 2 hr Jury 5
6th District Commission (Jul '13) 2 hr HHSAlumni 25
Mayor Humphrey sues? 2 hr Really 5
Ole Gord gains votes for Sheriff Chris Mathis 3 hr mathes will win 60
This was just posted by Lunceford 20 hr Fact verses Lies 78
•••
•••
•••
Elizabethton Dating

more search filters