Still Missing Thomas Patrick Crowley ...
Heather Crowley

United States

#62 Sep 30, 2012
nelly81 wrote:
<quoted text> the way i see it is that my sister had nothing to do with it yet you all keep trying to shit on her and my nephew. so now she is moving on with her life somewhere else and she really doesnt care what happens to everyone else thats supposedly involved .she is sorry that anyones children have to grow up without a father but she didnt make those choices anad she nor my nephew should be punished for it.she doesnt know anything and as far as i know she doesnt believe that eddie had a thing to do with it but thats none of her business anymore so please just leave them out of it
it's always going to be her business sweetie because like it or not she's in the middle of it too she knows what happened, she may not of see it or helped plan it or even knew it was going to happen but after it did happen she was told by Eddy she knows the truth and it ain't what she told the detectives!!!! Thats a felony by the way so she can run off if she wants but I'm sure tbi has the means to find her.
NELLY81

Union City, TN

#63 Oct 1, 2012
Heather Crowley wrote:
<quoted text> it's always going to be her business sweetie because like it or not she's in the middle of it too she knows what happened, she may not of see it or helped plan it or even knew it was going to happen but after it did happen she was told by Eddy she knows the truth and it ain't what she told the detectives!!!! Thats a felony by the way so she can run off if she wants but I'm sure tbi has the means to find her.
FIRST AND FOREMOST SHE ISNT RUNNING OFF SHE IS SIMPLY DOING WHATS RIGHT FOR HER SON. AND AS FOR EDDIE TELLING HER ANYTHING THATS A LIE CAUSE THERE WS NOTHING TO TELL. BUT IF ANYONE HAD TOD HER SOME SHIT LIKE THAT WHY WITH A IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG SON WOULD SHE NOT TELL THE COPS.? WHAT WOULD SHE HAVE TO GAIN ? AND HOW COUULD SHE LOOK AT HER SON AND TELL HIM IT WAS WRONG TO LIE IF SHE WAS DOING IT ? AND ANOTHER THING WHY WOULD SHE BEING A MOTER AND LOVNG JAY THE WAY SHE DOES LET ANYONE AROUND HIM IF THEY HAD DONE UNSPEAKABLE THINGS LIKE WHAT IS BEING SAID? DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT IF SHE KNEW FOR ONE MIN THAT FOR ONE MIN EDDIE OR CURTIS HAD DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT SHE WOULD ALLOW THEM TO BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY DO THE SAME TO HER OR JAY? I DONT THINK SO SO LIKE I HAVE ASKED POLITELY BEFORE LEAVE HER AND MY NEPHEW THE HELL OUT OF IT BESIDES THE CARTER COUNTY DA ALREADY SAID IN PEN COURT THAT THEY HAD NOTHING FURTHER TO REQUEST FROM MY SISTER NOR DID SHE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT THAT SHE WAS FREE AND CLEAR TO GO. AND AS FOR TBI FINDING HER SHE ISNT HIDING BESIDES KINDA HARD TO DO WHEN YOUR ON STATE PAPER FOR 8 YRS FOR SOME DOPE THAT WASNT HERS HUH?
Heather Crowley

United States

#64 Oct 1, 2012
NELLY81 wrote:
<quoted text> FIRST AND FOREMOST SHE ISNT RUNNING OFF SHE IS SIMPLY DOING WHATS RIGHT FOR HER SON. AND AS FOR EDDIE TELLING HER ANYTHING THATS A LIE CAUSE THERE WS NOTHING TO TELL. BUT IF ANYONE HAD TOD HER SOME SHIT LIKE THAT WHY WITH A IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG SON WOULD SHE NOT TELL THE COPS.? WHAT WOULD SHE HAVE TO GAIN ? AND HOW COUULD SHE LOOK AT HER SON AND TELL HIM IT WAS WRONG TO LIE IF SHE WAS DOING IT ? AND ANOTHER THING WHY WOULD SHE BEING A MOTER AND LOVNG JAY THE WAY SHE DOES LET ANYONE AROUND HIM IF THEY HAD DONE UNSPEAKABLE THINGS LIKE WHAT IS BEING SAID? DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT IF SHE KNEW FOR ONE MIN THAT FOR ONE MIN EDDIE OR CURTIS HAD DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT SHE WOULD ALLOW THEM TO BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY DO THE SAME TO HER OR JAY? I DONT THINK SO SO LIKE I HAVE ASKED POLITELY BEFORE LEAVE HER AND MY NEPHEW THE HELL OUT OF IT BESIDES THE CARTER COUNTY DA ALREADY SAID IN PEN COURT THAT THEY HAD NOTHING FURTHER TO REQUEST FROM MY SISTER NOR DID SHE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT THAT SHE WAS FREE AND CLEAR TO GO. AND AS FOR TBI FINDING HER SHE ISNT HIDING BESIDES KINDA HARD TO DO WHEN YOUR ON STATE PAPER FOR 8 YRS FOR SOME DOPE THAT WASNT HERS HUH?
oh yea she's mother of the year lmao as I recall she was setting up there doing dope with Eddy and Thomas at her apartment with her son there and lying to Eddy because she was screwing Shannon!!!!! So don't preach to me about her awesome parenting sweetie and the dope that "wasn't hers" who r u kidding um lets see...yourself!!!!
0zzy Crowley

Johnson City, TN

#65 Oct 1, 2012
"SEE WHAT I SEE"....Did the Dear (*DEER)have any
(DOE)Dough...oh yeah about two (Bucks)
jay fitts

Kingsport, TN

#67 Oct 5, 2012
I would like to say Mr crawley used to bring his little girl over and we would joke around say his daughter and my son Elijah would one day be together, they loved to pl together, Thomas would come over to use my computer to do school work for collage, he was a good person, sad some one would say he was not!!
jay fitts

Kingsport, TN

#68 Oct 5, 2012
Thomas Crawley was a good person, may have done a few bad things but he loved his kids, would bring his little girl over just to play with my son,and he used my computer to do his schooling,wich he was trying to better himself!
johnboy

Jonesborough, TN

#69 Oct 6, 2012
Damn, Heather and Nellie81! seems you two are having an argument with all the capitalization! Airing your dirty laundry in public? What does this accomplish?
J-Z

United States

#70 Oct 6, 2012
Randy Swearngen your a douche get off of topix!
Heather Crowley

Mansfield, TX

#71 Oct 7, 2012
johnboy wrote:
Damn, Heather and Nellie81! seems you two are having an argument with all the capitalization! Airing your dirty laundry in public? What does this accomplish?
well Hun in my situation this is the only way I can say what needs to be said because there all to chicken sh*t to come say it to my face :-)
nelly81

Union City, TN

#72 Oct 13, 2012
Heather Crowley wrote:
<quoted text> oh yea she's mother of the year lmao as I recall she was setting up there doing dope with Eddy and Thomas at her apartment with her son there and lying to Eddy because she was screwing Shannon!!!!! So don't preach to me about her awesome parenting sweetie and the dope that "wasn't hers" who r u kidding um lets see...yourself!!!!
for starters my sister never claimed to be mom of the fukn year but just like u said for thomas she may have made some mistakes but she isnt perfect and she has bettered her life. you are right my sister did do things that were not great parenting choices but she also knows the pain of having to lay a child to rest and wanting to be numb and not feel anymore. so yes she did do drugs and admitted so in open court and unlike some people she owned up to her mistakes took her punishment and is trying to do the right things now. but i guess people turning their lives around only applies to your husband huh? nobody else can change and better themselves but you and your lynch mob right? thats called being a hypocrite! My sister was still dealing with the death of her son and who the hell are you to judge her? Are you GOD? last time i checked you werent and therefore you have no right to cast judgement. and as for the whole Shannon thing she didnt lie to eddie she told him that she was going to see Shannon and used the car she bought to go there. she had put eddie out and also broken up with him but then again thats really none of anyones business either but you have no problem crucifying my sister and nephew for something they had nothing to do with no knowledge of and have on more than one occassion offered to take lie detector tests only to be turned down time and time again. plus like i said before district attorney stated on record that they never thought my sister had anything to do with it nor was she needed for any further purpose in relation to your husbands disapperance.i could sit here and defend my sister and nephew til the end of time but i am only giving you the attention you are obviously needing and wanting like the old saying goes all things must and will come to light.
Observer

Natural Bridge, VA

#73 Oct 14, 2012
Ozzy, I'm more interested in hearing what you have to say....spit it out man!
Heather Crowley

United States

#74 Oct 16, 2012
nelly81 wrote:
<quoted text> for starters my sister never claimed to be mom of the fukn year but just like u said for thomas she may have made some mistakes but she isnt perfect and she has bettered her life. you are right my sister did do things that were not great parenting choices but she also knows the pain of having to lay a child to rest and wanting to be numb and not feel anymore. so yes she did do drugs and admitted so in open court and unlike some people she owned up to her mistakes took her punishment and is trying to do the right things now. but i guess people turning their lives around only applies to your husband huh? nobody else can change and better themselves but you and your lynch mob right? thats called being a hypocrite! My sister was still dealing with the death of her son and who the hell are you to judge her? Are you GOD? last time i checked you werent and therefore you have no right to cast judgement. and as for the whole Shannon thing she didnt lie to eddie she told him that she was going to see Shannon and used the car she bought to go there. she had put eddie out and also broken up with him but then again thats really none of anyones business either but you have no problem crucifying my sister and nephew for something they had nothing to do with no knowledge of and have on more than one occassion offered to take lie detector tests only to be turned down time and time again. plus like i said before district attorney stated on record that they never thought my sister had anything to do with it nor was she needed for any further purpose in relation to your husbands disapperance.i could sit here and defend my sister and nephew til the end of time but i am only giving you the attention you are obviously needing and wanting like the old saying goes all things must and will come to light.
look Kelly run your mouth talk your shit all you want I have never did anything to your " sister " or "nephew" they are in the situation they are in because or the choices your " sister" made and I am in my situation because of the choices that Thomas made this thread was posted hoping that someone would help me & Thomas's true friends get information about what happened to him. My daughter deserves to at least have a grave she can visit and answers to what really happened to her daddy!!!! If you want to call that me wanting attention then so be it but all I want is answers and the truth and I think me and Lilly deserve at least that. Put yourself in my situation for one minute what would you do if it was your husband?? Your little girls daddy???? Your damn right everything will come to light because I will not stop until I get answers and Thomas gets justice. No I am not God nor am I prefect and I have never claimed to be and neither was Thomas if he hadn't been doing the shit he was doing and messing with the trash he was messing with he wouldn't be laying where ever the hell he's at right now, I know that, but it still didn't give Curtis and Eddy the right to play God and take him from us!!!
0zzy Crowley

Jonesborough, TN

#75 Oct 23, 2012
johnboy wrote:

if the real piece of garbage who hurt thomas would buck up and be a man or W0man and admit what happened it can be painless and fast...
...the killers know..rite gran pop---curtis dugger---eddie
deloach and his wife/(mom of the year he married 2)
what tha

Camden, SC

#76 Oct 25, 2012
HEATHER AND LILLY PEACE BE WITH YOU! MAY YOU BE ABLE TO REST IN THIS TRAGEDY.....YET DO NOT LET THEM BACK OFF ON EDDY! JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL SWEETIE! YOU JUST KEEP THAT PRECIOUS LIL GIRL CLOSE AND COMFORTED YOU ARE ALL SHE HAS RIGHT NOW!!! KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!!!
0zzy Crowley

Jonesborough, TN

#78 Oct 28, 2012
HEATHER AND LILLY PEACE BE WITH YOU! MAY YOU BE ABLE TO REST IN THIS TRAGEDY.....YET DO NOT LET THEM BACK OFF ON EDDY! JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL SWEETIE! YOU JUST KEEP THAT PRECIOUS LIL GIRL CLOSE AND COMFORTED YOU ARE ALL SHE HAS RIGHT NOW!!! KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!!!

agree totally....

i say an eye 4 an eye...waitin 4 the day....good will prevail...even if i have 2 be judge-jury-hangman

we r waitin....i c u....eddie put the pistol away lil girl....a wannabe u r.....lets all meet...and
have sum real hands on...
what tha

Maryville, TN

#79 Oct 28, 2012
0zzy Crowley wrote:
agree totally....
i say an eye 4 an eye...waitin 4 the day....good will prevail...even if i have 2 be judge-jury-hangman
we r waitin....i c u....eddie put the pistol away lil girl....a wannabe u r.....lets all meet...and
have sum real hands on...
i do not know these people just a word of encouragement for wife and daughter! Have heard several things about this asi do know a person know.g the situation but my heart only goes out to heather and Lilly :)
unbelievable

United States

#80 Jan 2, 2013
Wonder if this is the person who's remains were found. Just hope if it is, that this family can finally have closure.
lemme

Kingsport, TN

#81 Jan 3, 2013
well,thomas was a junkie and everybody knows it.when you screw people over when it comes to drugs and money you deserve hat you get..it may or may not be his body but a mutual friend told me that he ran away to avoid having his head crushed and now lives in florida.
CTCT

Johnson City, TN

#82 Jan 3, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
Wonder if this is the person who's remains were found. Just hope if it is, that this family can finally have closure.
Don't think so
unbelievable

United States

#83 Jan 3, 2013
CTCT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think so
What makes you say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the city of elizabethton is at it again! 2 hr Jenett 2
John Claude Robinson 5 hr Why do you care 21
Is the Klan still active in Stoney Creek? (May '14) 5 hr Asa 65
Michelle Combs and Mark Hartley, Jolene Ward 13 hr jeff 2
Anyone know a woman named Lindsey Hurley? 13 hr Oscar 4
Chris Glass, mom Angela Montgomery Sat Jessica90s 1
How many people in Carter County have had thing... (Sep '16) Sat Concerned 7

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance