Still Missing Thomas Patrick Crowley ...
MS FITTS

Johnson City, TN

#22 Nov 29, 2011
Thomas, your are gone but not forgotten.
MS FITTS

Johnson City, TN

#23 Nov 29, 2011
nark wrote:
im not lsing a bit of sleep its another criminal off the streets if someone had not got him he would of got someone i hate it 4 his bab
y but she is better off i know 4 a fact!!!!!!
That is a disgusting thing to say.....I guess you are perfect? No sin is greater than another......
harveyssis

Kingsport, TN

#24 Jan 3, 2012
I would like to tell the person who could speak ill of the dead, who is unknown to you, was the best friend to a lot of people. His smile his silly lil cackle, and those crazyass times we wanted to smack the shit out of him, Thomas Crowley had his legal issues, and made lots of stupid choices. But who is to say that makes him trash? It doesn't, it makes his huge heart and love a little rough around the edges. I am proud to know the joker, Thomas, or the probation violator ands his time will come and the ones involved.... well karma is my friend and .. she is a BITCH! Love u Mrs. Crowley
Southerngirl55

Pinckney, MI

#25 Jan 9, 2012
I just wanted to say i am so sorry that you guys have to go threw this I didnt know him but my sisters and brother did and not one bad thing was said about him ever they always said he would do anything for anyone that needed help and to me thats what makes a good person so ppl that dont have anything good to say about him just keep it to urself they already are having a hard time prayers are sent ur way and will always be prayin for the family
justcurious

United States

#26 Jan 9, 2012
harveyssis wrote:
I would like to tell the person who could speak ill of the dead, who is unknown to you, was the best friend to a lot of people. His smile his silly lil cackle, and those crazyass times we wanted to smack the shit out of him, Thomas Crowley had his legal issues, and made lots of stupid choices. But who is to say that makes him trash? It doesn't, it makes his huge heart and love a little rough around the edges. I am proud to know the joker, Thomas, or the probation violator ands his time will come and the ones involved.... well karma is my friend and .. she is a BITCH! Love u Mrs. Crowley
Everyone is talking about him in the past tense and you said "speak ill of the dead". Have they found a body or new information in this case?
Im just Sayin

Kingsport, TN

#27 Jan 11, 2012
I think there is much more to this story than is being admitted. Sounds like a lot of damage control being done online too... Im just sayin!
harveyssis

Kingsport, TN

#28 Jan 12, 2012
when i said speak ill of the dead that is just my personal feeling of the situation, no one knows for sure where he is or what happend, and I would love for my feeling to be wrong, its just my opinion and you know they are like buttholes everyones got one.
SwankyB in JC

Johnson City, TN

#29 Jan 13, 2012
I made some mistakes myself in the past and got to know Thomas very well in 2008 and 2009. Without a doubt Thomas is a good person at heart. He made some bad decisions but I know he truly wanted to do better, he just needed some help on getting there. More than anything, Thomas wanted to be liked and loved. I hope so much that somehow he will be found alive. He deserves a chance to prove all the people wrong who think he was bad person. I also hope the police will keep trying to solve this case. my heart goes out to his family and hope they know there are still people out here who are thinking about Thomas.
Hmmmm

Nashville, TN

#30 Jan 13, 2012
So why doesn't someone call unsolved mysteries or Nancy Grace and get some attention on this case? Have the police even looked in the places that have been mentioned on here
0zzy Crowley

Jonesborough, TN

#31 May 13, 2012
harveyssis wrote:
karma is 0ur friend :)
0zzy Crowley

Jonesborough, TN

#32 May 13, 2012
keeping it real

Knoxville, TN

#33 May 14, 2012
harveyssis wrote:
and how do you know he is dead? it saids he is missing HUMMM???
keeping it real

Knoxville, TN

#34 May 14, 2012
0zzy Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess KARMA caught up with joker then RIGHT?
keeping it real

Knoxville, TN

#35 May 14, 2012
jjt wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a piece of shit man. i hope they lock your stupid ass up.i hate that my best friend is missing i named my youngest son after him. and to say his kids are better off this way you should be drug out in the street and beat of every inch of your life. i do not know why you would sink that low to say some thing so bad but you are lower than the judgment you passed on him and anyone else. i can tell you one thing who ever did something to him or what ever i have a big problem with and one day they will find your sorry ass and i will come for you. just hope that it aint you is all i can say you fucking punk bitch.
You just lowered your self to his lvl....
0zzy Crowley

Jonesborough, TN

#36 May 14, 2012
keeping it real wrote:
<quoted text> I guess KARMA caught up with joker then RIGHT?
Tomee wrote his own rules...he was his own...even I Angel 0f D34th knows he had no bounds...right---EDDIE---CURTI S---SHAnaanaa
lots love

Elizabethton, TN

#37 May 15, 2012
I saw hem this week end at hog wild hem an landon garland an he was fine he stay at a hotle by there he is fine an well
Heather Crowley

United States

#38 May 15, 2012
lots love wrote:
I saw hem this week end at hog wild hem an landon garland an he was fine he stay at a hotle by there he is fine an well
whoever u r im asking u plez message me on fb I have to know if Thomas is alive because for a year and a half I've been lead to believe he's not. Our beautiful girl Lilly was only 10 mths old when he went missing & all I want is the truth about what happened to her daddy and my husband.
keeping it real

Knoxville, TN

#39 May 15, 2012
0zzy Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomee wrote his own rules...he was his own...even I Angel 0f D34th knows he had no bounds...right---EDDIE---CURTI S---SHAnaanaa
I happen to be female and my last name isn't curtis..
0zzy Crowley

Jonesborough, TN

#40 May 15, 2012
no sheet...u Eddies wife...u understood what we say..
"FULLY UNDERSTooD"
keeping it real

Knoxville, TN

#41 May 16, 2012
0zzy Crowley wrote:
no sheet...u Eddies wife...u understood what we say..
"FULLY UNDERSTooD"
nope not eddies wife unless eddies wife is 47 years old and lives in J.C.....Keep guessing.or assuming whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shell gasoline 38 min Gas Man 1
WALMART MEAT..don't buy it! (Sep '11) 2 hr Penascillin 117
Who will be Sheriff 6 hr Tia 29
EHS basketball (Sep '15) 8 hr Clarence 103
Ghost riders 8 hr Haney 11
Vacuum cleaner shop (Mar '14) 8 hr Hoover 11
Scott Floyd mechanic POS snitch for the POS law... 9 hr Michelle Mitzi Jones 1

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance