Still Missing Thomas Patrick Crowley (Joker)

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 86 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#1 Oct 18, 2010
PPl it has been almost a week since ne1 has heard or seen him. We have checked all the hospitals and jails....his wife and friends are really worried something bad has happened to him, if you know nething at all plz let me know
Cowgirl2010

Madisonville, TN

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Please give us details on this man-- looks, what he was last seen wearing/driving, any habits and/or health problems that we should know about-- anything that might help us be able to find him or spot him if we were out. Praying for his safe return.
Cowgirl2010

Madisonville, TN

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Here is a link about him for anyone who would like more information in helping to find him:

http://www2.tricities.com/news/2010/oct/19/el...
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#4 Oct 19, 2010
Cowgirl2010 wrote:
Here is a link about him for anyone who would like more information in helping to find him:
http://www2.tricities.com/news/2010/oct/19/el...
Thank you so much posting that we need all the help we can get to bring our friend home just pray for him too plz and his wife and children to give them the strength to accept whatever comes of this thank you again
Crazy E

Kingsport, TN

#5 Oct 19, 2010
I saw him bout a week and a half ago at Wal Mart. I talked to him for quite a while. Somebody came and posted a missing person paper for him today. CRAZY!! Thats the last time i saw him.
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#6 Oct 20, 2010
Crazy E wrote:
I saw him bout a week and a half ago at Wal Mart. I talked to him for quite a while. Somebody came and posted a missing person paper for him today. CRAZY!! Thats the last time i saw him.
The last time all of his close friends or his wife saw him was on tue oct 12 and yes it is a crazy situation and there are so many rumors you dnt know what to believe. We have all posted those flyers so if you have anymore info plz let us know. pray for a safe recovery for his children and wife and thank you for the information
what a joke

Madisonville, TN

#7 Oct 20, 2010
genie37643 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much posting that we need all the help we can get to bring our friend home just pray for him too plz and his wife and children to give them the strength to accept whatever comes of this thank you again
You are most welcome! I know if it were my loved one I would want all the help I could get to bring him or her home. God Bless you during this time, and may he bring Thomas home safely!
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#8 Oct 20, 2010
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome! I know if it were my loved one I would want all the help I could get to bring him or her home. God Bless you during this time, and may he bring Thomas home safely!


Thank you again, we are all trying to work together to bring him home I would love to hear that laugh again but slowly in my heart I know that it will all just be a memory. Hopefully we will know for sure soon
thelovely

Johnson City, TN

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Guys this is crazy dont believe tha rumors jus keep thinkin in ur heart he is ok and will reappear at some point i like his lil sis i miss him
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#10 Oct 22, 2010
thelovely wrote:
Guys this is crazy dont believe tha rumors jus keep thinkin in ur heart he is ok and will reappear at some point i like his lil sis i miss him


K if you are like his little sis and you miss him them let me know who you are
mommy2johnwayne

Columbia, TN

#11 Oct 22, 2010
if there are flyers left, i would be more than happy to post them... EVERYWHERE.. i grew up with tommy and he was like a big brother to me.. we even fought like brother and sister all the time, i don't want to believe the things i hear as they are horrid and i know that he was a good person at heart and am sure his wife and children are missing him desperately.. i have shared everything i have found with facebook friends everywhere.. if there is anything else i can do, let me know, please.
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#12 Oct 23, 2010
mommy2johnwayne wrote:
if there are flyers left, i would be more than happy to post them... EVERYWHERE.. i grew up with tommy and he was like a big brother to me.. we even fought like brother and sister all the time, i don't want to believe the things i hear as they are horrid and i know that he was a good person at heart and am sure his wife and children are missing him desperately.. i have shared everything i have found with facebook friends everywhere.. if there is anything else i can do, let me know, please.
I know that he was and is a good person. everyone makes mistakes in there lives but if I know anything about him he really loves his wife and kids. A few months ago he made a statement to me that only a few ppl cared about him well if he is anyywhere that he can see what is going on I hope he sees that he has a lot of ppl who love and care for him. All we want is him home. Thomas we all love you and miss u very much. Thank u for offering about the flyers but hun they are everywhere you look, thank you for offering though. If you want to be in touch with his wife send me an email and i will tell u how to get in touch with her. genie37643@yahoo.com. Thank u again
mommy2johnwayne

Columbia, TN

#13 Oct 23, 2010
i agree. he may not have made the best decisions all the time, but he was a good friend to many! i can say us fighting like brother and sister when i was a kid made me tough and i wouldn't change anything. my mom and dad love him like he's one of theirs and we are all praying that the rumors aren't true. tommy if you are out there and the rumors aren't true we all want you to let us know you are safe
nark

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Jan 30, 2011
im not lsing a bit of sleep its another criminal off the streets if someone had not got him he would of got someone i hate it 4 his bab
y but she is better off i know 4 a fact!!!!!!
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jan 31, 2011
nark wrote:
im not lsing a bit of sleep its another criminal off the streets if someone had not got him he would of got someone i hate it 4 his bab
y but she is better off i know 4 a fact!!!!!!
That is just mean everyone can change and be a good person through alot of self improvment which he had done as for his child she is not better off without him and she will not have even one memory of him you are just dwn rite spiteful to wish someone to be gone shame on you

Since: Feb 11

Johnson City, TN

#16 Mar 11, 2011
You know, every PERSON in this world has a right to live because God put us here. THOMAS has a right to life because God put him here.. "nark" in Jonesborough, you are a disgrace to even say something like that. Do you realize that unless this site is closed down or the thread is deleted, this is the internet, THAT GIRL, his daughter, WILL BE ABLE TO SEE what you have said! You are no better than the criminals on the street to judge them. I have known Thomas for a LONG time and I KNOW that he did not always make the right decisions but he had a good head on his shoulders and he tried to use it. You know, it is horrible that you would post something like that to a thread where someone is trying to find their family. Good person or bad, his family still loves him and they are HURTING and all idiots like you do by saying stupid crap like that is HURT them even more. Shame on you. God bless his family.
mrscrowley

United States

#17 Mar 11, 2011
joshiesmommy wrote:
You know, every PERSON in this world has a right to live because God put us here. THOMAS has a right to life because God put him here.. "nark" in Jonesborough, you are a disgrace to even say something like that. Do you realize that unless this site is closed down or the thread is deleted, this is the internet, THAT GIRL, his daughter, WILL BE ABLE TO SEE what you have said! You are no better than the criminals on the street to judge them. I have known Thomas for a LONG time and I KNOW that he did not always make the right decisions but he had a good head on his shoulders and he tried to use it. You know, it is horrible that you would post something like that to a thread where someone is trying to find their family. Good person or bad, his family still loves him and they are HURTING and all idiots like you do by saying stupid crap like that is HURT them even more. Shame on you. God bless his family.
. Thank you
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 17, 2011
to the all of you that are still thinkin bout him thank you...to the rest of you i think if u know anything then you should let some1 know that way his wife an kid an plenty of friends can rest an we dnt loose sleep..an narc...their is a reason ur usin that name so do what you do best,,narc what you know,,an i do think all the police that have really tried to find him an not give up...but it just keeps draggin on an needs to stop..i was one of his best friends at the time an if he was hidin then i would know 4sure!!!!!unless goastman needs to tell me something!!!!but thank you all that have helped an god bless you...me
ghostman

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2011
Im here i dont no anything ive just always liked red thats all
kewlgyrl

United States

#21 Nov 10, 2011
nark wrote:
im not lsing a bit of sleep its another criminal off the streets if someone had not got him he would of got someone i hate it 4 his bab
y but she is better off i know 4 a fact!!!!!!
That's a bit harsh. Even if you don't care for him someone does. I would hope you have people who love you regardless of what you do. I don't know him but I know his family & friends miss him and finding him is what matters now. I would have a tendency to share your feelings if it was someone who abused a child or elderly person especially in a sexual way. Though I'd feel sad for the family in that case I'd be happy for the victims and know there wouldn't be future ones. He & his family need prayers & support right now. I wish them the best of luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Irving 145,815
Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail 2 hr Jdawg37659 6
Ron Street FIRED!! 2 hr Hamptonite 7
Chad Oliver 4 hr Thats messed up 15
New Sheriff in Town 5 hr Small Talk 27
Horses on the Tetrick, I mean Tweetsie Trail 12 hr Easttnfarmgal454 34
ole gord arrested!! 13 hr Kool-Aid 18
Ed Alexander at it again. Another principal out. (Mar '13) 15 hr City parent 1,136
•••
•••
Elizabethton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elizabethton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elizabethton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabethton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••