First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2013
i smoked a little marijuana or drunk a beer growing up,,but this stuff is just got out of hand around here,,all i have to say is my kids get this stuff from someone you want have to worry about the dtf !!!
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2013
i have nothing against anyone who smokes marijuana,,its legal in 2 states and 16 more states have medical marijuana and they even prescribe it to kids today , this is nothing compared to these meth labs,,they contaminate the land and our water when they dump this stuff out beside rivers!! but it will probably be on the news tonight at 11!!
Enough

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jan 20, 2013
It's time we all step up and start retaking this county. The scumbags were caught dumping used meth contents in the river up Stoney Creek...

It's time for mandatory sentencing. Right now they get probation. PROBATION. They produce a product that can do permanent damage to others, they endanger the community with explosive compounds, subject us to it through our water?? Too many times are they caught with children in the mix. We need to start bringing their world down around their ears.
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2013
i dont care if they od there self on this garbage,,as long as there not giving it to kids and destroying the land and water ,,but, thats what there doing!! i would rather see people smoke marijuana,, at least its a plant and its not a bunch of chemicals mixed together,,i know that may sound bad but its the truth,, marijuana is least of peoples worries with your kids,,and im not saying its alright either ,, but if my kids experimented with drugs and most do,, whether its alcohol,cigarettes,or marijuana,, i just dont want them to get on this meth garbage and the only way is for more people to be involved.. the cops use people that they have caught to bust more people, but this is not a good idea, let one meth head go to catch more,, cause then they think theyre above the law and they can just tell on other people to get out of trouble again,, and then they just make this crap again and thats what is happening!!
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 21, 2013
if you dont believe what im saying ,,some of the people that got busted in the 30 people before had already been busted before,,, for meth charges,,they shouldnt let these people out or use them to bust other people and tell them we will help you out!!!
Enough

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2013
tjones wrote:
if you dont believe what im saying ,,some of the people that got busted in the 30 people before had already been busted before,,, for meth charges,,they shouldnt let these people out or use them to bust other people and tell them we will help you out!!!
DEAD ON! One of the 30 busted was originally busted in Roan Mountain with the largest meth lab to date in this county. Was put on probation. Got busted with the 30 and got 90 days for breaking probation. 90 DAYS??? I saw another one who was in trouble, and on probation...for meth....Why were they out on probation to get in trouble again.
Jonsey

Darby, PA

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
DEAD ON! One of the 30 busted was originally busted in Roan Mountain with the largest meth lab to date in this county. Was put on probation. Got busted with the 30 and got 90 days for breaking probation. 90 DAYS??? I saw another one who was in trouble, and on probation...for meth....Why were they out on probation to get in trouble again.
Who was the judge?
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jan 21, 2013
its not the judge,, its dtf using meth heads to bust more people,, for other drugs too!! then they walk free for getting someone busted for marijuana,, which is not a good idea,, considering thats not the problem around here !! rather live next to someone smoking marijuana or even growing marijuana cause its just a plant,,, not like all these chemicals they're getting in to our waters, and we have to worry about there houses blowing up too !!!!
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jan 21, 2013
hasnt been on news yet,, but i know for sure,, i know the people who owned the house !! waiting to get the rest of them !!!

Since: Jan 13

Sevierville, TN

#11 Jan 21, 2013
If you want things change you'll have to go to Capitol Hill. They MAKE the laws. Judges do not make laws, they only uphold them. You want stiffer sentences, start by contacting your legislator. Getting a petition wouldn't hurt either.

Since: Jan 13

Sevierville, TN

#12 Jan 21, 2013
They also toss their "meth in a bottle" out of moving cars when it's about to explode. If it lands under a car, the car will explode. If it lands near children playing...not good!
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jan 21, 2013
we already had new laws put in place,,for buying the pseudoephedrine and it really didnt help at all,,cause people pay people to buy them or there stealing them one !!!
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Seriously Peeps wrote:
If you want things change you'll have to go to Capitol Hill. They MAKE the laws. Judges do not make laws, they only uphold them. You want stiffer sentences, start by contacting your legislator. Getting a petition wouldn't hurt either.
Judges in Carter County hardly uphold the laws. Didn't you read that one of them is now being challenged?
Jonsey

Darby, PA

#15 Jan 21, 2013
michellesobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges in Carter County hardly uphold the laws. Don't you read that one of them is now being challenged?
You seem to be right on the mark. Wasn't there some negative publicity down there recently about a judge who delayed a case for several years, which caused inexcusable pain and suffering for the victim's family? The first step for cleaning up the mess you seem to have with substance abuse, drugs and alcohol, might be to vote all of your judges out of office and vote for some folks who have concern for both the public and victims.
lil billy

Mountain City, TN

#16 Jan 21, 2013
michellesobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges in Carter County hardly uphold the laws. Didn't you read that one of them is now being challenged?
they uphold laws for certain people i was in court once and saw a guy behind on his child support $580.00 due to being laid off he told the judge it was his first time he has been behind and he found a new job and it starts next week judge said it dont matter if you dont have all that money paid in full by the end of the business day he would put a capias out on him and put him in jail until someone paid it in full to get him out,then about a hour later another deadbeat went up in front of him that was $17,000 dollars behind and the judge put him on a payment plan and let him walk out of there.
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jan 21, 2013
its all about making the people think there doing the county or city this great service,, when they put it on the news or in the newspaper !! but really people are having to pay more taxes,, for some good people to be in jail while the real druggies run free !!
Gone

Southampton, NY

#18 Jan 21, 2013
http://johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php...

Lance Nidiffer was also arrested on Dec 28th

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Arrested/arti...

I don't know what is happening to people there but it is insane how much this has destroyed the area.
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jan 22, 2013
ding ding ding we have a winner !!!
tjones

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jan 22, 2013
GONE has gave you the perfect example with his links,, they shouldnt be no bond for people who deal in meth,, there not growing a plant in there house,, there destroying what we have here,, and guess what was not even 50 yards in front of this house doe river the same river you see these kids wading in at the covered bridge ,, how do we know some of these chemicals made it across the road to the river !!!
really

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jan 22, 2013
when will it end?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley Forge Church FWB 4 hr Federal 26
Gerry Letcher 5 hr cenas_fan 3
best home cooked meals served 7 hr Whose 6
"carter county republicans?" (Jun '11) 7 hr Long_hair_dont_care 17
Chad Oliver (Aug '14) 8 hr joe 20
wendy stanton tucker (Jan '14) 9 hr Tomthumb 5
INSIDE CARTER COUNTY JAIL(the things you dont k... (Dec '12) 13 hr Jim 333

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance