Leave Carter County if you had the fi...

Leave Carter County if you had the financial means to allow it?

Created by Elmer Gantry on Jan 17, 2013

18 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes - if I had the finances/job

No - tied to job locally

No - family here

Yes - family here

No - other

I dunno.

I don't care - doomed as doomed can be.

Since: Jan 13

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Why? Its not any better somewhere else. If you go to a bigcity then you have to take all that comes with it. You may think carter county is bad but once you go and see the things going on you realize carter county may not be perfect but it's a good place to raise a family and to call home. The economy is screwed up across the board. Work places are not hiring much no matter what city or county you are in. We may have drugs and murder surfacing in our country but not to the extent that it's right out on every corner with gang violence to boot. These people around here that say they are gangs are not like real gangs on the street. Real gangs like the bloods and crips to name a couple will shoot you dead and it happens every day. We are not to that caliber yet. And i am proud of carter county. And i say we put a boot in the hind ends of anyone who tries to bring it to that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constitutional Amendment to stop homosexual mar... 12 min ThinkinMan 38
Amy West and Chip Chambers 11 hr Trash 88
courthouse wedding 18 hr Abcd 2
Car Store of Elizabethton my rating: F 22 hr Joe 3
A-1 AutoCare (Jan '15) 22 hr John 7
Raise in the Elizabethton Water 23 hr Where_did_it_go 11
New Doctors in Elizabethton Mon Lisa Russell 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages