Undercover cop at unaka?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#84 Mar 11, 2013
Buck Mountain Owens wrote:
<quoted text>Your crude analogy is as disgusting as your logic. I reread the post. I expressed amusement at the double standard and suggestions about his inability to recognize the really dangerous criminals in Carter County (they ain't at Cloudland High School Einstein). Other posters closer to the situtation are saying that the undercover student was encouraging the students to use. If true that is lame and likely illegal. So regarding corruption, it wasn't mentioned but you may be on to something. Let's "identify" the culprits and let the punishment be swift and fair to serve as a deterrence. Have a nice day baldy.
Baldy? Anyhow. Your argument is irrelevant.
morons

Abingdon, VA

#85 Mar 11, 2013
Oh NO wrote:
Well a big round of applause to the sheriffs department for taking 9 people outta 100's who do this. Mathes is such an idiot, wow you arrested some high school students and some parents....Like thats gunna scare off everybody else?!?! Drugs will always be in schools and in society. Yeah you might put a few away for selling it, and being associated with it, but for every "drug dealer" you take off the streets 100 more replace them. The war on drugs is ignorant and the fact that a crooked sheriff is leading it makes it funny as hell......So **claps** for you mr.mathes. I bet your fellow officers and you feel so BIG.
You and jc dude are both crackhead dumbshits obviously.
Interested

Johnson City, TN

#86 Mar 11, 2013
I'm totally amazed at what is being written. It doesn't matter how often someone is texted or called etc. if you aren't doing anything wrong then why do it then. As for the arrests 3 were just previously arrested on the same charges in Unicoi. Sounds like entrapment to me. LOL Drugs are in every high school around here not just Carter Co. The majority of the drugs are coming out of mom and dad's medicine cabinet. So before you get on your high horse look in the mirror first.
peyton

Kingsport, TN

#87 Mar 11, 2013
jc dude wrote:
If i where a parent of one of these kids....i would no tolerate this...they say they have cops in school to protect stundents...so we have one entrap these kids...single them out using facebook and highschool gossip. And harass them to sell them drugs or help them get drugs.. complete bull, law enforcement has lost there moral compass. Notice carter county is the only school system in the area doing this....shows there needs to be changes.
Yep! That's right.... they are protecting the kids by getting the druggies OUT!!! And the adults that are contributing to this drug problem need to be hung!!!
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

#88 Mar 11, 2013
jc dude wrote:
If i where a parent of one of these kids....i would no tolerate this...they say they have cops in school to protect stundents...so we have one entrap these kids...single them out using facebook and highschool gossip. And harass them to sell them drugs or help them get drugs.. complete bull, law enforcement has lost there moral compass. Notice carter county is the only school system in the area doing this....shows there needs to be changes.
You are really in the dark if you think this is the only county doing it.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#89 Mar 11, 2013
jc dude wrote:
If i where a parent of one of these kids....i would no tolerate this...they say they have cops in school to protect stundents...so we have one entrap these kids...single them out using facebook and highschool gossip. And harass them to sell them drugs or help them get drugs.. complete bull, law enforcement has lost there moral compass. Notice carter county is the only school system in the area doing this....shows there needs to be changes.
How dare they identify people who are dealing in drugs! Please tell us about this "moral compass" that law enforcement has lost? But those kids have all the morals in the world? I call BS! A damn high school kid knows right from wrong! Wake the hell up! What is wrong with you people?!?? These "children" were knowingly breaking the damn law!
Really

Jonesborough, TN

#90 Mar 11, 2013
Why in the world is this argument even going on???

Drugs are killing our communities.

Parents can't take care of their kids because they are on drugs.

There are not enough foster parents to take care of these kids who have drug addicted parents.

People are dying.

We need to get drugs out of our community by ANY means necessary. period.
Thank You

Johnson City, TN

#91 Mar 11, 2013
Really wrote:
Why in the world is this argument even going on???
Drugs are killing our communities.
Parents can't take care of their kids because they are on drugs.
There are not enough foster parents to take care of these kids who have drug addicted parents.
People are dying.
We need to get drugs out of our community by ANY means necessary. period.
At least SOMEONE has some common sense!
Scotty Hall

Johnson City, TN

#92 Mar 12, 2013
This was a good thing to do.It shows ur sheriffs department cares about theses kids.I hope sheriffs office continu to do this sort of thing
wrong and right

Johnson City, TN

#93 Mar 12, 2013
well i see both sides of the argument ,,first thing young boys will do anything for girls at that age especially if there flirting or just being real nice cause they figured they was going to get something more in return for doing this even if she didnt tell them,, they wouldnt have got her anything if she would've just walked up and ask you know what i mean,,but i wouldnt want adults or kids giving drugs to my children and i would be pissed,, but this is why they have locker searches and bring the dogs to schools to search ever so often. not bring a woman in and let her go to school with your children just to lock them up,,do we have to stoop that low to target children when adults were supplying the drugs and i think they wouldve caught most of these kids if they had just showed up with dogs and searched without doing all this,,but like i said i wouldnt want people giving my kids drugs,, but i think this was too extreme to catch anyone for drugs,, only because they're alot more to worry about than just kids in high schools,, dont forget we are 3rd in the state for METH !!but they didnt find that and i think this was wasted time and money targeting kids !! have a better relationship with your children and they will tell you everything you want to know about what goes on at school,, and even names of people too,, i could name a few sitting here now just because i have a good relationship with my daughter and she tells me alot ,, iwouldnt need a task force !!
wrong and right

Johnson City, TN

#94 Mar 12, 2013
i know most of the people here think good job but at the same time these kids with records now will not be able to get a decent job and will be on food stamps and public housing cause they cant get good jobs cause of there records and then people will be complaining about taking care of them when they get older,, its a cycle starting over and over and its getting worse all the time,, but then most will say if there on drugs they should be disqualified for assistance and they should,, but then they will be your next criminals robbing and stealing when they are older and then they get caught guess what you still pay for them to stay in jail, so all of this doesnt help the money situation we face today,, i mean we dont have enough money to keep schools open like range we are starting to close things cause we cant afford all of this,,in the long run we spend 1000 times more for catching someone for marijuana and this is not a bad thing,, but when its on there records most will never be able to change there lives and get on the right road and we will be taking care of them or your children will be taking care of them and the only way is to break the cycle ,, i agree for people being locked up and fined for drugs,, but when people have these charges on there record,, we are doing the same thing again to our children,, setting them up to take care of these people in life,, just maybe if it wasnt on there record they could have a life and get jobs and it might save your children for paying for these people to live and this would be a good thing,,or we can keep going down the same road !!!
wrong and right

Johnson City, TN

#95 Mar 12, 2013
most will say lock them up drug dealing pos,,yeah good job now my kids will have to work to pay for them to live in there government funded apartment and there food,, i agree with fining people and locking them up for drugs,, but if people do want to change there lives they cant cause of there records and we are setting these people up to go back to do the same thing again cause they need money just like the next person and if they cant get jobs,, they get government assistance or they sell drugs again and we still pay for all this in the long run or your kids will !!! but we still keep doing the same thing over and over and we keep getting the same results !!!!
Thinking

United States

#96 Mar 12, 2013
wrong and right wrote:
i know most of the people here think good job but at the same time these kids with records now will not be able to get a decent job and will be on food stamps and public housing cause they cant get good jobs cause of there records and then people will be complaining about taking care of them when they get older,, its a cycle starting over and over and its getting worse all the time,, but then most will say if there on drugs they should be disqualified for assistance and they should,, but then they will be your next criminals robbing and stealing when they are older and then they get caught guess what you still pay for them to stay in jail, so all of this doesnt help the money situation we face today,, i mean we dont have enough money to keep schools open like range we are starting to close things cause we cant afford all of this,,in the long run we spend 1000 times more for catching someone for marijuana and this is not a bad thing,, but when its on there records most will never be able to change there lives and get on the right road and we will be taking care of them or your children will be taking care of them and the only way is to break the cycle ,, i agree for people being locked up and fined for drugs,, but when people have these charges on there record,, we are doing the same thing again to our children,, setting them up to take care of these people in life,, just maybe if it wasnt on there record they could have a life and get jobs and it might save your children for paying for these people to live and this would be a good thing,,or we can keep going down the same road !!!
Range should be closed whether or not they have enough money. It just makes sense. Just as getting drugs out of our schools makes sense. Kids first, egos last.
U TIME

Johnson City, TN

#97 Mar 12, 2013
wrong and right wrote:
most will say lock them up drug dealing pos,,yeah good job now my kids will have to work to pay for them to live in there government funded apartment and there food,, i agree with fining people and locking them up for drugs,, but if people do want to change there lives they cant cause of there records and we are setting these people up to go back to do the same thing again cause they need money just like the next person and if they cant get jobs,, they get government assistance or they sell drugs again and we still pay for all this in the long run or your kids will !!! but we still keep doing the same thing over and over and we keep getting the same results !!!!
Well bless these poor innocent kids! They are sooo pitiful because all they did was show up at school and try to deal some drugs...bless their pitiful hearts! I am sick and tired of all this crap! These kids are supposed to be at school to get an education not try to score drugs and sex! I myself am glad that someone cares enough about our school system to get rid of all the drugs. I'm sure that most of you all have no clue how hard it is to go to school and try to dodge the druggies. I DO! Someone needs to clean up our schools and county for that matter. I'm sure this post wont be popular with my some of my classmates but most of us want to be able to go to school and learn without all the drama. I am very proud of our school because there are a lot of good teachers that care about us there. We will overcome this and maybe there will be a learning experience from this. STOP DRUGS IN OUR SCHOOLS PLEASE.
morons

Abingdon, VA

#98 Mar 12, 2013
wrong and right wrote:
most will say lock them up drug dealing pos,,yeah good job now my kids will have to work to pay for them to live in there government funded apartment and there food,, i agree with fining people and locking them up for drugs,, but if people do want to change there lives they cant cause of there records and we are setting these people up to go back to do the same thing again cause they need money just like the next person and if they cant get jobs,, they get government assistance or they sell drugs again and we still pay for all this in the long run or your kids will !!! but we still keep doing the same thing over and over and we keep getting the same results !!!!
You don't know what you're talking about and are obviously part of the problem...I hope you don't have children.
catch the big dogs

Johnson City, TN

#99 Mar 12, 2013
the problem isnt the kids they have to get it someplace. start at the big dogs eddie kinser and sharon greenwell. he buys the pot she sales it. they are the citys biggest pot dealers in years around eliz. they never work but have new cars, boats and a camper in butler that needs to be looked in too. stop the being on the problem
Way to go

Knoxville, TN

#100 Mar 12, 2013
WAY TO GO CCSD!! Finally doing something productive! For those who think it was dirty.... YOU OR YOUR FAMILY GOT CAUGHT.... GET OVER IT!!!
I dont understand

Johnson City, TN

#101 Mar 12, 2013
It does not matter if you are sixteen or one-hundred and sixteen, drugs are drugs, and minors do drugs the same way adults do them. And to all of the people saying that it is wrong to target underage kids and high school age kids are not the biggest threat to Carter County, do you not realize that most adults that do drugs now started doing them when they were in high school?!?! I am in my twenties now but I wish they had done something like this when I was in high school. I can name at least 5 people that I went to school with who are in prison or dead because of drugs, and almost every one of them did drugs in high school too, if they had done something like this sooner, some of those kids might still be alive. I completely agree with the Sheriff's department's choice to do this and I hope they continue to do things like this in the future.
truth be told

Boone, NC

#102 Mar 12, 2013
I know wrote:
This dirty ho went as far as letting my lil brother eat her lets hope (Hannah Regan) don't Fu$#
with him or carter county don't mess with him or there will be a strong case on her ass and she knows it yet
if this brother is under age you all are crazy for not reporting her for having sexual activity with him.
UNBELIEVABLE

Kingsport, TN

#103 Mar 12, 2013
wrong and right wrote:
well i see both sides of the argument ,,first thing young boys will do anything for girls at that age especially if there flirting or just being real nice cause they figured they was going to get something more in return for doing this even if she didnt tell them,, they wouldnt have got her anything if she would've just walked up and ask you know what i mean,,but i wouldnt want adults or kids giving drugs to my children and i would be pissed,, but this is why they have locker searches and bring the dogs to schools to search ever so often. not bring a woman in and let her go to school with your children just to lock them up,,do we have to stoop that low to target children when adults were supplying the drugs and i think they wouldve caught most of these kids if they had just showed up with dogs and searched without doing all this,,but like i said i wouldnt want people giving my kids drugs,, but i think this was too extreme to catch anyone for drugs,, only because they're alot more to worry about than just kids in high schools,, dont forget we are 3rd in the state for METH !!but they didnt find that and i think this was wasted time and money targeting kids !! have a better relationship with your children and they will tell you everything you want to know about what goes on at school,, and even names of people too,, i could name a few sitting here now just because i have a good relationship with my daughter and she tells me alot ,, iwouldnt need a task force !!
Your post disgusts me... To suggest that the boys who were dealing drugs are not responsible for their actions because they were trying to impress a female is beyong pathetic!!!!

And since you don't seem to get it, an undercover cop wasn't in the school just to "lock up" students. She was put there to help clean up the drug problem in a school that obviously needed it.

You are the textbook definition of an enabler... Look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tester DUI 44 min Crooks of Carter 2
amy carrier (Sep '12) 2 hr Scotty Davis 36
Does anybody know josh Williams from little Sto... 2 hr Scotty 8
You did not previously elect her...reject Kelly... 5 hr longtime twin fan 5
Charlie Austin (Mar '14) 7 hr Justin Spicer 10
Moving to the area! 17 hr just being helpful 25
Mikes TopLine Auto Repair 19 hr Sad but true 2

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages