My husband Steve Bateman
Lisa Bateman

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Jun 27, 2012
If anyone has seen or talked to my husband please tell him to call me,Im wife Lisa and I love and miss him and want to hear from him. iv tried to contact him but cant get a message to him
Seriously

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Not sure if I would have posted that on here, is he missing or did he leave, nevermind... This would be the last place I would take my marital issues. Yikes
I know

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Honey he is living with a woman on swimming pool road and where ever else they will let him stay.
curiouse

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jun 28, 2012
I know wrote:
Honey he is living with a woman on swimming pool road and where ever else they will let him stay.
thank you, we are not together we have been seperated for awhile i just wanted to let him know that I love him and would like to talk to him. thank you
Lisa Bateman

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Jun 28, 2012
and as for you seriously, i don't think your in a position to judge what anyone posts on here considering you are on here as well. get a grip
seriously

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Lisa Bateman wrote:
and as for you seriously, i don't think your in a position to judge what anyone posts on here considering you are on here as well. get a grip
Oh I gotta grip on my husband.
Truth be Told

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jun 29, 2012
I have found that Topix is, in reality, probably a pretty good place to find something out or get a message to somebody.
Even though NOBODY wants to admit they look at topix.
If you ask them in person, they'll say "Oh, I don't look at that trash on that site". I don't browse sites like that. "Oh that topix is awful..I stay away from things like that." But, whenever something happens the community that is "gossip" worthy...believe me, they are here!!!
Wonder

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Are u talkin abot Stephen Shane Bateman?
Heather Crowley

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2012
Hey Lisa he's fine & I gave misty his number today for john so get it from her, and he's not living on pool road with anyone he's still at moms with the rest of us and no not Stephen shane bateman his dad LOL
Wonder

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 30, 2012
O ok just wondering. Shane is my cousin
Heather Crowley

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2012
Wonder wrote:
O ok just wondering. Shane is my cousin
oh lol well his my nephew and Steve's my bro lol
Wonder

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jun 30, 2012
Lol I'm his cousin on his moms side. I hit thought this post funny. Figured Shane must have run off on someone lol
Wonder

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jun 30, 2012
I didn't even look at the name of the original
Poster lol
Lisa Bateman

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jul 2, 2012
Wonder wrote:
Are u talkin abot Stephen Shane Bateman?
not the son that goes by Shane, it's Steve
Lisa Bateman

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jul 2, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I gotta grip on my husband.
yes Im sure you do, that's why you have so much time to be on here putting your twocents worth in where it is not needed nor wanted. thanks anyway honey
Goodgosh

United States

#16 Jul 3, 2012
Lisa Bateman wrote:
<quoted text> yes Im sure you do, that's why you have so much time to be on here putting your twocents worth in where it is not needed nor wanted. thanks anyway honey
Your on friggin topix, you asked for information about your husband and now your getting mad because people are giving you their 2 cents.... No wonder your in the position your in.
Just saying

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jul 3, 2012
Are you Shane's mother? I went to school with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women wearing pants. ..sin or not? 23 min Not Happening 62
RED LEGACY PROGRAM IN CARTER COUNTY for women o... (May '14) 2 hr Lmao 209
Jiggy Ray's Bike Night 4 hr Gatot 10
Anyone know anything about Happy Valley Church ... (Jan '14) 6 hr Clarification 524
Who is she? 8 hr Share 2
amy carrier (Sep '12) 10 hr Been Here Awhile 17
Great Teachers Leaving/Let Go 10 hr Grow Up People 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages