First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IMO

Johnson City, TN

#21 May 1, 2012
Mandy,
God loves us NO MATTER WHAT. Where did you get the idea there is only so much he can take? You, my friend, were not elected by God to be judge and jury over anyone. I do agree, what happened was horrible. That child should have never been put through that. But My God is a forgiving God and IF (and I mean IF) Laura has asked Him, I'm sure He has. Only He knows what's in her heart. I pray she is telling the truth but I would rather concentrate on my relationship with God and maybe you should too.(Along with the so called preacher's wife)
Ashley Campbell

Paris, TN

#22 May 7, 2012
Mandy wrote:
She wasn't violating any HIPPA rights. She did not name a patient. If you all knew Laura you wouldn't blame her. There is only so much even God can do for someone. She has not changed, believe whatever you want but when she picks you to rob next remember how you got on here and took up for her. She broke into the home of someone she went to school with and robbed the woman's 14 year old daughter. She was afraid to go to sleep at night for a long time. Not once did Laura apologize she says they got their stuff back like she gave it back. No the police did find some of it that Laura had taken and sold. That's it. She even got on topic and ba mouthed the woman she robbed. She bad mouths everyone. Her screen name she goes by is either justchkn84 or justchkn82. Look it up and see how godly she is bashing people on ere
I do know her! Known her for a long time. i knew her when she done wrong and I know her now! You need to get a life and grow up. I know her better than any of you people do. She is doing great loves her daughter and goes to church every time the doors are open and also she is SOBER!!! So instead of judjing people whay dont you praise them for doing right! You people get on my nerves so bad!!
Happy_camper

Kingsport, TN

#23 May 7, 2012
OMG..yes people can change and some do but for a preacher's wife to get on here and blast this female and put her name out here ya know mrs.preacher's wifey do you know it is up to one man to judge people..HIS NAME IS GOD, so you may wanna get schooled on that bible and to tell anyone to stay away from church ..SERIOUSLY..lady.this female admits she did wrong in the past but bullshit like this is just gonna make her say what the hell but i hope that she has truely found God and let him in her life. to you Laura i give you ur props for standing up to ur wrong and i know alot of nurse's R.N's in fact that was wrong to even mention who was in the E.R or for what. and like preachers are always right lmao then why are they getting arrested for rape or being in the man cave or getting caught D.U.I's now i understand because they also proably have prudy wife's at home like you so name your church because i am sure not any of us will be going there. NOT SAYING ALL CHURCHES AND ALL PREACHER'S ARE BAD ..
Mack

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 May 7, 2012
Well I know for a fact that Laura is lying and has not straightened up. And she has no room to call people out for talkin about people on here. Look at the topic under tonya hicks. that Laura started and see how bad she is bashing tonya
Laura Julian

Paris, TN

#25 May 7, 2012
You dont know me Mack if that is really your name I havent posted anything about Tonya Hicks my room mate did all of that..I have straighted up I really dont care what you think you know but You dont know me..I hate that Tonya lost her kids but from my understanding she has had several chances to get them back an I hope and pray that they do..but Im not goin to say anything else about that whole situation its just a sad thing.. Im over it..I pray for them everynight and hope that someday they can get those precious kids back I wish them the best I know they are hurt but I am not the only one who said anything Gap Creek is very small community and thank god that kevin and tonya have good neighbors who looked out for those kids when they was out wondering around the neighbor hood..God was watching out for those kids because they are so close to the main road I know for a fact that many people watched out for those kids..Im sorry what happend but they have a chance to do the right thing and get those precious babies back..I just hope they do..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carter County Youth Basketball (Nov '11) 2 hr my opinion 315
Anyone know Scott Rasnick?? 12 hr Idunno 2
Review: Sammons Hot Dogs Tue lazsisdaz 11
Brittney Knight's got a new car... Tue Missy 27
Britney Knight is HOT (Dec '13) Tue XXX 138
Brittany K. - Where are you? Tue Mr McClain 60
brittney knight?? Tue Mr McClain 9
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web