Next Last
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Where is Laura Honeycutt?
whos askin

Paris, TN

#2 Apr 23, 2012
This is Laura I seen where u posted asking about Derick Stanley he is still around and I am around etwon..who is this??
Yeahme93

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Maybe you should ask..WHO's she's with? And she's not a Honeycutt
laura julian

Paris, TN

#4 Apr 27, 2012
I am a julian but have been dating Robert honeycutt for the past 5 years..Who is this asking? I guess it ismaybe someone who used to hang out with us back in the day but I am wondering who u are..
Looki

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2012
She is garbage. Stay away from her
laura julian

Paris, TN

#6 Apr 28, 2012
oh "LOOKI" hunny just because u live a miserable life dosent mean that everyone else does..keep hatin..dosent bother me any :}
Looki

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2012
No darlin, don't live a miserable life. Happily married to a minister and have been a reg nurse for 6 yrs. I just know you and how you are and you disgust me honestly. You are a drug addict. That is a selfish choice not a disease. You have children who do not deserve to have a thief and addict as a mother. You would rather be with your bf out looking for drugs than take care of your children. I adopted my children and it makes me sad to think that if I had not they may have been in the same situation. You are a greedy selfish thief. You steal from people who try to help you
laura Julian

Paris, TN

#8 Apr 28, 2012
Well good for you "Darlin" really dont care who you are or what you do yea in the past I was addicted to drugs and yeah I did still things I will not deny that.However with alot of people praying for me and getting back into church and asking for forgiveness and god has blessed me my kids are my life leave then out of this as far as my bf he dosent do anything and i no longer live the life i once lived so u obviously dont know me..
Being a wife of a minister you should know that you shouldnt judge people instead you should be praying for people who have had problems..but if u want to bash on me that is fine it dosent bother me go ahead..God Bless You and i will say a special prayer for you in the morning when I go to church
Looki

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Apr 29, 2012
U shouldn't be allowed in church and no you haven't changed. We had a bath salt patient in the ER that was talking about you last night
laura Julian

Paris, TN

#10 Apr 29, 2012
I really dont care who u had where..i think u need to get a life and get out of mine..Im don great and what i do or have done is none of your business..
Hmmmmm

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Apr 29, 2012
Well it's my business. It was my cousins little girl that had her things stolen by you and felt unsafe in her own house for over a year because you and your bf Robert broke into their house
Hoss

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 30, 2012
Look, I don't know who this Laura Julien/Honeycutt is and you may be spot on with your descriptions of her and her actions. If so, it really is troubling behavior.

What I also find troubling is...well...the fact that you're really embodying the exact traits that many people find off-putting about religion, which in turn gives Christianity a bad name. As a happily married minister's wife, you should very well know this. The venom you spew and the judgements you make are completely unbelievable! "U shouldn't be allowed in church..."? Seriously?
Looki wrote:
U shouldn't be allowed in church and no you haven't changed. We had a bath salt patient in the ER that was talking about you last night
wrongagain

Kingsport, TN

#13 Apr 30, 2012
Looki wrote:
I was thinking attending Church help people .Maybe even teach them gossip and judgeing others is wrong
Hmmmmm

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2012
She would probably just steal from a church too
IMO

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 30, 2012
I think church is exactly where she needs to be. Church is to sinners like a hospital is to the sick. I can't believe you are really a preacher's wife. If so, please tell me where you go so we don't go there. That is so sad. I'd love to see a church filled with people that don't know God. That would be such a blessing. A preacher needs to preach to the sinners, not just the saints. If she is in church that means prayers are working and God is working on her. Don't you ever discourage someone from church again. You will have to answer for that one. God be with you!
romans 1-29

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Apr 30, 2012
you know...who cares if she's on every drug known to mankind? what sticks out to me on this thread is the "happily married to a minister"
wow...way to represent your faith. you may wanna read your Bible, "minister's wife".
after that, you may wanna get saved.:)
laura julian

Paris, TN

#17 Apr 30, 2012
not sure who you are IMO and hoss but thanks you for your comments..If you read my post yea I admitted to what I had done and I know it was wrong..I have turned my life atound and I had asked for forgiveness and me and God know that I done wrong Im just glad my family and real friends have been here for me with all the prayers that went up for me I know the life I once lived is not the life that was good for me or my children..so people who want to judge go ahead because I know what I feel in my heart and I have peace with it all..
who are you to judge

Paris, TN

#18 Apr 30, 2012
Looki wrote:
First off, to say you are a preachers wife is a disgrace to christianity. You are judging others?? Do you not listen to your husbands sermons? Does he preach the word of God as to look down on someone? Second off, You are making RN's look bad. Have you not heard of HIPPA??? This is to protect our patient's privacy and rights and you are on here talking about a patient? You give yourself a bad name. I am a RN and I know that my patients mean so much to me I would never put them on blast like you do. You should be ashamed of yourself. Only GOD can judge a person and I know you are not GOD not even close. So before you put someone on blast make sure you are perfect first. People change and can do good. You will always have people trying to knock you down Laura Julian. I hope this makes you stonger and bites this devote christian and HIPPA VIOLATOR in the behind!!! Keep your head up baby girl. God will bless you for all you do. Keep those HATERS behind you cuz you are above them all!
Mandy

United States

#19 Apr 30, 2012
She wasn't violating any HIPPA rights. She did not name a patient. If you all knew Laura you wouldn't blame her. There is only so much even God can do for someone. She has not changed, believe whatever you want but when she picks you to rob next remember how you got on here and took up for her. She broke into the home of someone she went to school with and robbed the woman's 14 year old daughter. She was afraid to go to sleep at night for a long time. Not once did Laura apologize she says they got their stuff back like she gave it back. No the police did find some of it that Laura had taken and sold. That's it. She even got on topic and ba mouthed the woman she robbed. She bad mouths everyone. Her screen name she goes by is either justchkn84 or justchkn82. Look it up and see how godly she is bashing people on ere
laura julian

Johnson City, TN

#20 May 1, 2012
I always use my name not justchkn or whatever I dont hide my name yea I know who that person is but that person isnt me...I use my name when I post on topix I dont hide behind a fake screen name..I have nothing to hide...Do your research and get your facts straight I ALWAYS USE MY NAME LAURA JULIAN..Im over all these fake people who use fake names I have nothing to hide..I am sorry for all the things I dont atleast I admitted to everything..So keep on bashing and judging me that is fine Im over all of it I am moving on with my life..to whoever I hurt I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart I was not living the life I should and yeah it caught up with me and I am glad it did because god only knows what or where I would be right now..I have never been in trouble in my life until I done what I did..Im 32 its sad that i choose that life style and done what i did lost alot but I deserved what I had coming to me. I am glad my family and real friends have stuck by myside and have supported me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STARNES: Tennessee school's Nation of Islam han... 1 hr True 40
Britney Knight is HOT (Dec '13) 1 hr my2centsworth 124
murder investgtion/ valerie arnold (Jun '10) 1 hr my2centsworth 7
Lauren Shipley 13 hr Username 3
Teacher resign at EHS today? 13 hr Pray for our scho... 7
ObamaCare: 1 year later...how does it stack up ... 23 hr Newland 96
Here's how you get free prostitutes for life (Sep '13) Nov 26 black night 13
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match

Elizabethton People Search