Butthole smokers at the car show

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

Blowing Smoke

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2012
I can't stand all these jerks that sit there and chain smoke at the car show and Covered Bridge Days! People have their little kids out and these idiots blow their nasty smoke right at them! People with kids and who don't want cancer should start refusing to go until it is banned and the people who do it are KICKED THE HECK OUT!
what

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2012
What about the stinking men and women that feel they have to bathe in cologne or aftershave....that's just as bad!
Some People

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 10, 2012
Blowing Smoke, how did you get to the covered bridge?Let me quess you drove or rode in a car.OMG doesnt that mean you let out gas fumes into our clean town.It is a crying out shame that someone has to find something to bitch about reguardless.Did you notice how many cops down there smoked? Guess they should all be fired to.People like you make me sick you have to find something to start over.I assume your kids dont get to play outside due to the fumes from cars passing by or go to school because of the fumes that comes from the buses.How did you ever live to grow up and have kids of your own,Im sure your parents wasnt stupid enough to complain about smoke.Just think years ago smoke was a part of life.
Blowing Smoke

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Some People wrote:
Blowing Smoke, how did you get to the covered bridge?Let me quess you drove or rode in a car.
Yep, and then I parked it and turned it off. I didn't cruise it up and down the sidewalk and stick my exhaust pipe right in babies' FACES like idiot smokers do.
Did you notice how many cops down there smoked? Guess they should all be fired to.
If they smoke on the job in front of kids then yes they should, we are paying them to keep people safe not GIVE PEOPLE CANCER!
You talk ignorance, car fumes are not great for you but they also don't blow RIGHT IN YOUR FACE like you dumb smokers do, and no I don't let me kids play right next to exhaust pipes, human OR vehicle, and neither did my parents because we have SENSE and know how to READ.
Little Me

Lawrenceburg, TN

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Blowing Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and then I parked it and turned it off. I didn't cruise it up and down the sidewalk and stick my exhaust pipe right in babies' FACES like idiot smokers do.
<quoted text>
If they smoke on the job in front of kids then yes they should, we are paying them to keep people safe not GIVE PEOPLE CANCER!
You talk ignorance, car fumes are not great for you but they also don't blow RIGHT IN YOUR FACE like you dumb smokers do, and no I don't let me kids play right next to exhaust pipes, human OR vehicle, and neither did my parents because we have SENSE and know how to READ.
Do you know what the chances are anyone getting cancer from being outside around 2nd hand smoke very very small.... It is still legal to smoke in the u.s. untill then you may want to BITCH to your GOV and try to have laws changed,Smokers cant smoke inside any public place so what is left outside the way i see this is still a FREE U.S.A. so feel free not to take your kids around places where you know they may breath bad air..and if your so worried try shopping at a surplus store for a gas mask
BBB

Maryville, TN

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Blowing Smoke wrote:
I can't stand all these jerks that sit there and chain smoke at the car show and Covered Bridge Days! People have their little kids out and these idiots blow their nasty smoke right at them! People with kids and who don't want cancer should start refusing to go until it is banned and the people who do it are KICKED THE HECK OUT!
I agree with you 100%, Smokers are the most Rude people that I have ever seen. I sure don't won't Smoke blowed in my face and especially children.I wish it was banned to a persons own vehicle and they must keep the windows rolled up.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 10, 2012
People who smoke outside don't bother me. People who smell bad, act ignorant, won't work, drink excessively, and those who just complain about other people's decisions. LOL...don't get offended too quickly now....

I smoke of my own choice...outside...very careful of others and believe it or not....pay my own insurance, don't take welfare and I am college educated. You should be careful of judging others lest it come back to you. I'm sure we all have our faults!!!
many

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jun 10, 2012
Blowing Smoke wrote:
Dont go, stay the frick home!!!!
Lol

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 10, 2012
I must admit that I chuckled at the title of this post but I have noticed people with cigarettes walking and swinging the arm with the cigarette in their hand and it is just at the level of a childs head or face. I have no problem with them smoking as it is outdoors but they need to keep them up at the level of their own faces. If one hits my child you can bet there will be hell to pay. Just notice your surroundings people! Kids are everywhere and if you feel the need to smoke then keep it in your mouth and not swinging it in your hand everywhere!
peachpie

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Smokers have few rights these days and they should be able to smoke outside. If you want to complain go to the Blue Plum they are able to drink in front of everyone including children I do have two small boys we do go to the cruise ins once in a while my hubby does smoke but not around them or me and if he does smoke at the shows he steps away from the crowd. I also go to the borla show and if he does get to go due to work he carrys a ashtray and still walks away from crowds. I have several freinds that smaoke and they do tha same at cruises and other shows. So dont judgae all because of a few rude people.
Right

Franklin, TN

#12 Jun 11, 2012
I dont care if people smoke as long as I dont have to breathe it in and they dont throw their butts all over the ground like pigs. Oh, and also I dont want to pay for your EBT because you apparently cant afford food because youre spending all your money on cigs...
little liza jane

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Jun 11, 2012
hello blowing smoke,u need to stay home and not be a public nuisance they need to be a law against mouth people like u.stay home and nag your wife or husband or mother inlaw or whom ever u are.better still take a couple of your zanax before u go out in the public the world will be really rosey then. haha see u next yr honey on the bridge.
WOW HA

Flowery Branch, GA

#14 Jun 11, 2012
ok this really got to me in so many ways. First of all smokers rights are being taken away all the time. People who smoke are not nasty and disgusting but their are som people in general who are inconsiderate. I myself am a smoker with children I work a great job and yes I even get government help because being a single mom and not getting from their father I must do it. I am not worthless because I do this I pay for it anyway so I think I should get this help. As far as smoking goes it is a habit that is harder to stop than anything I can imagine I have tried. I dont hurt any one with my smoking any more than the food people eat and the air we breath.
Nosy TWO

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Blowing Smoke,What do you do when within your family, FARTS? We would be intrested to know.
IMO

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jun 11, 2012
First of all...move to a state that has it outlawed if you are that concerned. We won't miss you, I promise. Secondly, I wish that is all I had to worry about in this world. With everything that is going on in the world, this is what really gets you? I smoke but I am considerate. I do not smoke around anyone. I went to Covered Bridge festival and smoked away from everyone. I know that my bad habit is my fault, not anyone else's. I don't fuss about the Blue Plum allowing drinking. I choose not to go. And I sure as heck don't look down on anyone that does. We all have our bad habits. Coffee, over eating, smoking, etc. Let it go people. Worry about stuff that really matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STARNES: Tennessee school's Nation of Islam han... 4 hr True 69
day never came 14 hr justsayin 9
Best looking woman? Sat Roller 1
Suboxone Sat Thought 1
Senior housing in Elizabethton Sat same 5
PING TEST vs SUBOXONE (Jan '13) Fri lizziemae 6
Scott Oliver Dec 26 Rebel1990 3
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web