GREG ANDREWS

Johnson City, TN

#423 Sep 12, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Just judging from the tone of the post on this thread, there seems to be 2 common themes. One is that there are people on here that do not know you and disagree with the statements in your husbands posts and pointed out why they disagreed with him, some in a not so nice manner, and then you all responded in kind. The other is some of the people who know you took exception with what you all were saying and responded in a not so nice way and you all responded in kind, to the point you were threatening these same people. This site was created so that people could express their opinions with anonymity. If you do not appreciate that concept, you do not have to participate. And I don't think anyone has a problem with you. It just seems that most people, on this thread anyway, just don't like you all.
that's fine when it's opinions that's actually relavent to the topic but what about when they start callin your family names,,junkies and bad parents, cheaters and who know what else by now, then will you think it's ok or will you want to kick someone's ass?And I for one as you can see think that if my opinion is important enough to post i shouldn't be ashamed or affraid to put my name to it!
GREG ANDREWS

Johnson City, TN

#424 Sep 12, 2012
THIS SITE WAS CREATED FOR COWARDS TO START TROUBLE PERIOD.
here we go again

Kingsport, TN

#425 Sep 12, 2012
OMG!! After 4 days of no posts and a chance for all this to die down and go away, you actually come back looking for more???? If there's anybody out there that had just one little OUNCE of pity for you and your wife, you just blew it!!
GREG ANDREWS

Johnson City, TN

#426 Sep 13, 2012
here we go again wrote:
OMG!! After 4 days of no posts and a chance for all this to die down and go away, you actually come back looking for more???? If there's anybody out there that had just one little OUNCE of pity for you and your wife, you just blew it!!
whether it goes away or not I could care less, I didn't do anything in the first place for people to attack,and I'm not interested in our pitty, I did stay off here for i don't know 3 or 4 days really didn't even thnk about it, just thought yesterday I would see if it had stopped and guess what no others didn't stop no matter if I were here defending myself or not. I absolutely hate this site but i will not let people drag mine and my families name thru the mud without speaking up. so if everyone wants this to go away stop the bs and I will gladly not be back.
LMBO

Kingsport, TN

#428 Sep 14, 2012
4 DAYS WITH NO POSTS??? IT HAD STOPPED YOU IDIOT!!!
WHY

United States

#429 Sep 14, 2012
Think of your family, not just yourself and ugh.
DSC

Alcoa, TN

#431 Sep 15, 2012
I PLAYED WITH NED IN 91 ALSO.GREAT PERSON.WHO ARE YOU OLD DAWG?
DSC

Alcoa, TN

#432 Sep 15, 2012
olddawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I played with Ned in 91 and have known him most of our lives and he and his family are some of the best around this area.as I posted on here earlier Ned has had nothing at all to do with Stanley coming here from Boone he played aau ball with some of our boys and developed a good relationship with them an he was unhappy at Boone to my knowledge Ned didn't even meet him until school started. This a very nice young man and we are blessed to have him in bulldog blue. Go dogs
I PLAYED WITH NED IN 91 ALSO.WHO ARE YOU OLD DAWG
Greg andrews

Johnson City, TN

#433 Sep 19, 2012
DSC wrote:
<quoted text>I PLAYED WITH NED IN 91 ALSO.WHO ARE YOU OLD DAWG
Greg Andrews I'd ask your name but I don't want to get your family attacked like they have mine. I don't care what gets said anymore I know who I am as a person father and husband so do all my real friends family and god! I sure miss those days!
DSC

Alcoa, TN

#434 Sep 20, 2012
Greg andrews wrote:
<quoted text>Greg Andrews I'd ask your name but I don't want to get your family attacked like they have mine. I don't care what gets said anymore I know who I am as a person father and husband so do all my real friends family and god! I sure miss those days!
well then greg,you should definitely know my name already!!!
agree

Kingsport, TN

#436 Sep 26, 2012
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
No she dont need liars or backstabbers cause that is what you are if your her friend.. do you know the meaning dummy?
ugh, Kristal, his son, whoever you are today.... I am not your friend. Not in life and not on Facebook. I was only referring to your post where you admittedly said you were copying and pasting all these posts to your own FB.

ADJ

Johnson City, TN

#437 Jan 31, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
ugh, Kristal, his son, whoever you are today.... I am not your friend. Not in life and not on Facebook. I was only referring to your post where you admittedly said you were copying and pasting all these posts to your own FB.
Imagine that.....
avid fans

Mooresville, NC

#438 Feb 2, 2013
Looks as if Hamptons recruting hasnt helped them that much...Rangers have rolled twice this year! Smith is nothing but Mcclains puppet...truth comes out if ya wait long enough!!!! GO RANGERS!!!
agree

Johnson City, TN

#439 Feb 2, 2013
You are dead-on right.. So have those Betsy Boys!! GO CYCLONES!!!!!! Karma baby!!
u would think

Kingsport, TN

#440 Feb 2, 2013
avid fans wrote:
Looks as if Hamptons recruting hasnt helped them that much...Rangers have rolled twice this year! Smith is nothing but Mcclains puppet...truth comes out if ya wait long enough!!!! GO RANGERS!!!
You would think they would try something or someone else .The big Mcc are not working anymore .
cowboy Roy

Kingsport, TN

#441 Feb 9, 2013
u would think wrote:
<quoted text>You would think they would try something or someone else .The big Mcc are not working anymore .
Yeah they think they are...They still try to buy their way for the grandkids...looks like its workin with the present coaches...would have never believed NS would have sunk sooo low. Thought he had more integrity. So how is it workin for u now NS????

Since: Jan 13

Davenport, FL

#442 Feb 9, 2013
The tried to recruit my son. They had him play for a traveling team that they created around three years ago. They asked him to play on it strait out of 8th grade. But he would not go. He went to the high school that was in our community. And we swept hampton both games this year. And I don't know how but McClain does have a lot to do with it. They run it like a college. Its high school and they should not allow recruiting. Also tssaa rules states that if a child transfers in the middle of the year with out a change of address then they have to set out a year before being eligible to play. Sounds like they are seriously breaking some rules. But hey money talks. But I agree with those of you who said why punish the players. Those kids are innocent. They need to attack the authority figures like the coaches and those who bring a political approach to their athletic program. Let the kids play. But make their leaders pay. Suspend those commuting the acts and bring in some new leaders. Temperature coach until they find a permanent one. Investigate the sports politicians and suspend them from having anything to do inside Hampton athletics department. Hey I'm not a Hampton fan. My son attends another local high school. But I don't feel a staff change would effect the players that bad because Hampton produces great athletes on its own. Those kids go out and play hard till the whistle blows.
Imagine that

Bristol, TN

#443 Mar 5, 2013
countryman1979 wrote:
The tried to recruit my son. They had him play for a traveling team that they created around three years ago. They asked him to play on it strait out of 8th grade. But he would not go. He went to the high school that was in our community. And we swept hampton both games this year. And I don't know how but McClain does have a lot to do with it. They run it like a college. Its high school and they should not allow recruiting. Also tssaa rules states that if a child transfers in the middle of the year with out a change of address then they have to set out a year before being eligible to play. Sounds like they are seriously breaking some rules. But hey money talks. But I agree with those of you who said why punish the players. Those kids are innocent. They need to attack the authority figures like the coaches and those who bring a political approach to their athletic program. Let the kids play. But make their leaders pay. Suspend those commuting the acts and bring in some new leaders. Temperature coach until they find a permanent one. Investigate the sports politicians and suspend them from having anything to do inside Hampton athletics department. Hey I'm not a Hampton fan. My son attends another local high school. But I don't feel a staff change would effect the players that bad because Hampton produces great athletes on its own. Those kids go out and play hard till the whistle blows.
Another great job by the wonderful Mcclain coaching staff! Gave away the substate game at Hampton on Mon nite...such an embarassment to the fan base...maybe they will go out and recruit some more kids...come on papaw shell out more money, looks like they are still 1 dimensional as usual....U TIME!
uncle jess

Kingsport, TN

#444 Mar 5, 2013
countryman1979 wrote:
We still girls team so theres still hope.I guess
uncle jess

Kingsport, TN

#445 Mar 5, 2013
still have the girls team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rescue Squad for sale? 3 hr just for info 7
my thread about RO's is gone 4 hr MrC 9
EHS Stadium 5 hr Interested 3
Long John Silvers 8 hr Wyatt earp 18
gurney burger (Oct '12) 8 hr Debbie 61
Another Snap-on Thread 12 hr forrest 4
UHS baseball coach Sun big red dog 8
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE