For my Love (you will know its you)

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Coward

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Feb 4, 2013
You toy with my affections as you have from the beginning. Fool that I am, I have always been with you in truth and in spirit.

How now can I trust what you say truly comes from your heart and are not merely empty words?

What was it that you once said...it's not the outcome but the dance leading up to the outcome... My recollection of your exact words is dim but the gist of the meaning is there.
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Why did you leave me hanging after all I went thru to be with you?
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
You know that's why it's been so hard for me, because i've known it & felt it all along. Knowing that you still care but in all the while i'm dying slowly inside by not being with you.
I never toyed or played, I was in love for the first time in my life.
mess

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Uh oh, this doesn't sound good
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
That's what I want. To talk in person, that's what i've been wanting to do for so long. It's hard to manage when u know the truth deep down inside & u can feel it but there isn't anything u can do about it. I remember the day we looked at that house where that phrase was written on the wall. How sick I was, but so excited to start our life together.
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
I would also like to say. I would post my real name, but i've embarrassed u enough already & I don't want to do that anymore. If u want to play with my mind by posting this & not replying, that's ok to. I deserve everything that has happened to me & more if that's what's suppose to happen.
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Hardest thing to hear today was answering the phone. It was my dad,he started crying when he heard my voice.Haven't heard him cry since my grandfather passed away in 79. See i've been left with no one. He's been the one helping me out for awhile. Now i can't even help him. I just hope he doesn't pass away where he is. I can't sleep. I would really like to sleep.
forward as u go

Kingsport, TN

#9 Feb 5, 2013
I'm a firm believer; If you go this direction, it's not meant to be. Life gives us enough problems, and we can't dwell or waste time on people that don't want us, or plays mind games. If someone truly loves and cares for you, nothing or no circumstance shall keep them away.
If you can't sleep, and your worried about father, seek professional help, because many people do. Young, old, educated, ect. seek advice from a person to look at situations from a different angle.
This is the wrong route to take, especially topics. Push yourself into a strong independent state, and realize this apparently wasn't a healthy relationship.
When your confident, and on your feet, you'll be amazed at the twist your life will take. Stay healthy for YOURSELF, and stay positive even when things look crushed. When you work on yourself, you can be more of a help to your father.
The sky will clear, just don't fall backward...go forward.
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
forward as u go wrote:
I'm a firm believer; If you go this direction, it's not meant to be. Life gives us enough problems, and we can't dwell or waste time on people that don't want us, or plays mind games. If someone truly loves and cares for you, nothing or no circumstance shall keep them away.
If you can't sleep, and your worried about father, seek professional help, because many people do. Young, old, educated, ect. seek advice from a person to look at situations from a different angle.
This is the wrong route to take, especially topics. Push yourself into a strong independent state, and realize this apparently wasn't a healthy relationship.
When your confident, and on your feet, you'll be amazed at the twist your life will take. Stay healthy for YOURSELF, and stay positive even when things look crushed. When you work on yourself, you can be more of a help to your father.
The sky will clear, just don't fall backward...go forward.
I am not trying to be mean. But I didn't ask for any advice. I can handle things. I have been doing it my entire life. I am not as weak as one may think. If I weren't I wouldn't still be here. If someone wants to play mind games I could really care less. These are words posted on topix. I don't buy anything unless it's said to my face. I have grown & adapted to a very tough exterior & it's gonna take a lot to break thru it. All I can say is when u love someone & I mean really love someone no words can come between it or take it away. It's in me just like the breath in my body. I can accept if someone doesn't want to be with me. I don't want to try to force someone. I want it to be at their own will.
forward as u go

Kingsport, TN

#11 Feb 5, 2013
I'm not at all being mean, nor calling you weak. Believe me, sorry for giving any advice. For anyone to stream something like this on topics, I would think they needed, wanted, or lacked some attention.
This is topics and when you put your business out for the world to see, then don't down someone for giving a opinion.

Usually strong minded people don't write stuff like this on topics. If you wanted to write a personal love letter this is the wrong place.
Now, sorry I wasted 30 seconds of my time. Rock on tough one!
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Well if u can't believe in me & my words then u never believed in me at all. Here's what i'm going to do. I am going to send u out a letter today & send it to the only place i know where to send it. Your folks, if this is who i think it is. I really don't know what else to do, I never gave up on u, that should tell u something! I hope u will read it & not just trash it or ignore me like u have been. I can't call u because i've tried & left my number for u to call me & u won't even do that. How can i prove anything if someone refuses to talk?
Cares

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 6, 2013
If a person refuses to talk, it is usually because they have nothing more to say. If you truly listen, you should understand that. Beyond that, if you keep pursuing them and harrassing them, you can be charged with stalking. Please find something else to fill your void, and make your life productive and enjoyable.
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Cares wrote:
If a person refuses to talk, it is usually because they have nothing more to say. If you truly listen, you should understand that. Beyond that, if you keep pursuing them and harrassing them, you can be charged with stalking. Please find something else to fill your void, and make your life productive and enjoyable.
Well since u seem to know more than me. Why did they even bother to start this thread?
ahaaaaa

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2013
whewwwwww..i am so confused aout this post
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Well just so there is no more confusion. I have sent the letter. That way this person will know what is coming from me personally.
Cares

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Why wrote:
Well just so there is no more confusion. I have sent the letter. That way this person will know what is coming from me personally.
So, getting the last word should hopefully make you feel better.
Why

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Getting the last word? What does that mean? I didn't write anything bad. I wrote the truth & it's a chance I need to take because he's worth it to me.
Coward

Abingdon, VA

#20 Feb 6, 2013
You had me at hello...and when you put it in my butt and had me squealing I knew I would never forget you.
run rabbit

Kingsport, TN

#22 Feb 7, 2013
ahaaaaa wrote:
whewwwwww..i am so confused aout this post
Just someone chasing after a person that don't want them. Poor old crazy people at their finest, never understanding the simple fact of relationships; "the more you chase the faster they run".
Lesson

Saint Pauls, NC

#23 Feb 7, 2013
If his name begins with t, he only plays mind games and your being played. He will never leave his life for you. Probably dif people but its a lesson I learned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TA Dugger Principal Change???? 53 min Hart 4
City Water Dept 8 hr Jenett 22
All women are harlots 8 hr Oh yea 3
Gord potter (Feb '17) 9 hr Grant family 14
Mark Lee Hartley POS snitch for the POS law enf... 16 hr Rik Combs 1
Danny Ward's campaign sign colors 17 hr Jenae 4
Who will be Sheriff 18 hr Ralph 116

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance