Just askin

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Does anyone know this kid? He goes by Bradley. I think he's from up the creek.
just answering

Parkton, NC

#2 Jul 7, 2011
Just askin wrote:
Does anyone know this kid? He goes by Bradley. I think he's from up the creek.
Yea I know him and he's not a kid. He's a grown ass man. He is a good person. He is the type of guy who will give you the shirt off his back, but if you screw him over, then he is your worst enemy. Because he'll do everything he can to get you back no matter if you know it was him or not that was getting you back for however you crossed him. Trust me i've seen him do it to someone that had crossed him like 4 years earlier and they thought they was all good. I got a laugh out of it and so did he, but I don't think the person he did it to thought it was funny at all. Just don't get on his bad side and you're all good with him. His favorite saying is "vengeance is best served ice cold" and you will know this if you really know him.
what tha

Greeneville, TN

#3 Oct 25, 2012
know him very well for a very long time!
hahaha

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2012
hes a good guy he just picks the wrong women to date.. (druggies) i wish he could find him a great woman cuz he deserves it
More Info

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2012
hahaha wrote:
hes a good guy he just picks the wrong women to date..(druggies) i wish he could find him a great woman cuz he deserves it
this is an example of the thread I just started on Internet trolls. This person likely does not know the person you are talking about in any way whatsoever. This is probably just some random internet troll trying to stir things up. They are taking over this forum and most others as well and catching most of you completely unaware.
what tha

Greeneville, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2012
More Info wrote:
<quoted text>
this is an example of the thread I just started on Internet trolls. This person likely does not know the person you are talking about in any way whatsoever. This is probably just some random internet troll trying to stir things up. They are taking over this forum and most others as well and catching most of you completely unaware.
im sure he's capable of making good judgement call.....he's had his fair share of idiots i think he's learned to steer clear!
hahaha

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 30, 2012
More Info wrote:
<quoted text>
this is an example of the thread I just started on Internet trolls. This person likely does not know the person you are talking about in any way whatsoever. This is probably just some random internet troll trying to stir things up. They are taking over this forum and most others as well and catching most of you completely unaware.
i actually know him and know what im talking about.. do u know the mother of his child?? obviously not.. so thank you have a nice day... TROLL!
hahaha

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 30, 2012
More Info wrote:
<quoted text>
this is an example of the thread I just started on Internet trolls. This person likely does not know the person you are talking about in any way whatsoever. This is probably just some random internet troll trying to stir things up. They are taking over this forum and most others as well and catching most of you completely unaware.
do you know him??? sounds like u dont... so why are you commenting when you have no clue who he is... i think you're the troll here
what tha

Travelers Rest, SC

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Back in the day we loved home like a brother as did my parents, still do! Thatched heard who but Michael i hope you are reaching your goals! Everyone knows you gotta put forth that effort bud! I was in the hospital room w my sister so you can guess who this is......very large family, and went to prom with one ,-) hope life good for you!
what tha

Travelers Rest, SC

#10 Oct 30, 2012
@ Bradley....dads A Dr.....nowbyoi defy now I.AM! GET STRAIGHT BUD...You don't want the oldest ro set .kh straight lol love ya bro!!!
what tha

Travelers Rest, SC

#11 Oct 30, 2012
the oldest to get you in line do ya ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More stupid redlights 2 hr Jenett 17
Best Burger 2 hr Jenett 12
Moving lakes 12 hr Good thing 3
Store Called THINGS: Should it be HERE or Shoul... (Aug '09) 14 hr tina 171
Boys and girls club (Sep '14) 16 hr Help 11
Gwendolyn's House (Sep '10) 20 hr Scary 82
Star building Sun neo 2
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]