John Shuck - First Presbyterian Church

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I-Just-Dont-Get- It

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 10, 2012
Performing gay "weddings".. I don't understand.. How can a man of God perform an act of abomination? Does he not read his bible? Also another question.. I know some gay people go to church I know they read the bible.. Do they just skip that part where it says a man is not to lay with another man?? I'm just curious..
rodney

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
I-Just-Dont-Get-It wrote:
Performing gay "weddings".. I don't understand.. How can a man of God perform an act of abomination? Does he not read his bible? Also another question.. I know some gay people go to church I know they read the bible.. Do they just skip that part where it says a man is not to lay with another man?? I'm just curious..
John Smuck is demon possessed. If you listen to his programs on NPR he takes great please in tearing down the most sacred precepts of the Christian faith
well

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Why in the world does the congregation at this Church put up with this guy.
Saint Peter

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 21, 2012
It's all BS anyhow. Make believe people. If we follow the bible we should slap our wives and get us a couple slaves. You dummies fall for anything.
Larry

Kingsport, TN

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Where is this church located? What street is it on? I have seen this name somewhere but I can't figure out where it is. In my mind I am seeing a big church, but I may be wrong.
Newcomer

Johnson City, TN

#6 Dec 21, 2012
It is on F street, just down the road from Memorial Presbyterian. I went to that church once when we were church shopping and the congregation is as strange as their pastor, When we were there he was leading them in a Budhist chant. We left in a hurry.
PassiveAgressive

Lawndale, NC

#7 Dec 23, 2012
I am the property of the great I am. I am a foot soldier and I am very seasoned. I'm not bragging when I say that I honestly know more about the bike than almost any man within 500 miles of here.

Suck is one of only a handful of pastors in this area that even follow the teachings of Christ. I know it when I see it.

Here's the problem. And it's even talked about in the 23rd psalm. The sheep around here are ignorant, no offense. They have never been anywhere other than pigeon forge and don't even know that there's a world out there. Spiritually the area is stagnant and the sheep are lost.

I saw the leader of the of the Southern Baptist having dinner at a restaurant. He was eating shellfish. That's an abomination according to Ecclesiastes. Get a life, get a bible, and get your nose out of other people's business. You are a worthless worm. You need to work on yourself. Don't worry about Shuck. He's right on track.
Newcomer

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 24, 2012
There were a lot of Freudian slips there, Suck instead of Shuck, bike instead of Bible. Listen, Jesus, the Messiah (remember him?) said that it is not what you put into your mouth but what comes out ofyour mouth that matters. He freed us from the ways of the Old Testamnet by being the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. I doubt seriously that you have even read the Bible much less know Christ. Just sit back, smoke your weed, and pretend you are who you say, but cut out with the personal insults, they definitely are not Christ like.
PassiveAgressive

Lawndale, NC

#9 Dec 24, 2012
To newcomer. You haven't a clue regarding this life or the one hereafter. I will sit back and smoke my weed while you, rather than better yourself, sit in your miserable existence and try to drag others down, od has given me license to pummel this such as yourself, and be sure that nothing gives me more pleasure.

I know the bible, and I know your types. I have zero fear of you, your kind nor anything else. Should you ever decide to practice one moments faith, I would urge you to meet with me in person, and we will see which of the two of us that God supports.

Those who would attack Shuck (whom I have never even met) are attacking Christ. I take that personally. And I would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion man to man with you. Unless you're a woman. I suggests that somehow you're both.
Newcomer

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 24, 2012
LOL, you have no idea who you are threatening. The LORD will judge me, not you. Once again you do not know the Bible or the Lord, if you did you would not make such outlandish statements. You say that you have not met Shuck, while I have. The members of that church were cold and emotionless, no welcome or even an acknowledgement to new attendants. Like I said before when he (Shuck0 went into a Bhudhist chant we left. If you were a Chistain you would also know that the dietay laws were for the Jews not the Gentiles. Even Paul said not to burden the Gentiles with such things. Why don't you read what happened to Peter in Acts where he saw all manner of forbidden foods lowered down to him and when he refused, God told him that if he said to eat of it, Peter was not to question God. You see the Jews were not supposed to mingle with the Gentiles because they were supposedly unclean, but God told Peter otherwise. You have no idea what type I am, I believe that Jesus paid the ultimate sacrifice for my sins (yours too) and that He is alive today and is my personal Saviour. Can you say the same thing? I hope so, and I pray for others; I don't condemn them or threaten them. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!
IHS

Lawndale, NC

#11 Dec 24, 2012
I know the bible and I STAND for what's right on my life to the best of my ability. I die daily. I would NEVER intrude on someone else's live and I would NEVER stand in the way of what God has put together. But ill tell you what I will do. If two gay people want to marry and someone tries to stop them, I will STAND against that person and their family. Why do include their family? Because they included the families of the gay individuals. So now we have a mess don't we?

Perhaps it would be best if you stayed at home and minded your own business and concentrated on your own sinful nature. These people are in the Houe Of The Lord joining in Holy Matrimony. Interrupt it and suffer the consequences. Game over !

RepubliCons in this state can do their little stupid stuff like outlaw saggy pants and spend million$ trying to get the Ten Commandments on a courthouse wall, like there's something Holy about the American Judicial system? I scoff.

A republican is a worm and nothing more. And these, what I call churchitty church people around these parts, are worthless to the cause of my King. They serve the darkness and the division. They don't even serve the poor any more. In fact they get in the way of progress to better mankind. It is these types that have enslaved entire races of people and killed millions in Gods name. Their AGRESSION shall be met with AGRESSION .

My King first came as the lamb and He comes now as the Lion.
IHS

Lawndale, NC

#12 Dec 24, 2012
Newcomer wrote:
It is on F street, just down the road from Memorial Presbyterian. I went to that church once when we were church shopping and the congregation is as strange as their pastor, When we were there he was leading them in a Budhist chant. We left in a hurry.
A Buddhist chant? You sir, are a liar and the truth isn't in you. Now crawl back into the hole you came out of. Hells mouth is wide open and it awaits you and your family. Now put that on a bumper sticker right beside your Fox News emblem and go off and rot in the eternal flames of hell. No offense to other members of hell.
Newcomer

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 24, 2012
What a troll you are. I simply stated what I saw and heard and you are up in arms and condemning me to hell. I never said one thing about gay marriage, or my political standing. I am not a republican nor a democrat but I am a conservative that does not believe in big fovernment nor do I trust the government, but that is not what this post was about. Larry asked where this church was and I told him and voluteered what happened when we attended. Threaten and stamp your hooves all you want but I doubt that you even read the Bible nor or you a christian. I say that because of your post; but the Lord knows you, I don't. But I will pray for you and I hope you are ready for His return. What is wrong with the Ten Commandments, does God's word bother you that much or do you just consider them to be the ten suggestions?
Patrick

Lawndale, NC

#14 Dec 25, 2012
well wrote:
Why in the world does the congregation at this Church put up with this guy.
Eat an extremely large bucket of shit and then think about how your dead mother is beginning to stink. Happy trails and merry Christmas. Just saying. The truth hurts sometimes, but over all I feel better and isn't at what it's all about?
Newcomer

Johnson City, TN

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Foul-mouthed troll.
Newcomer

Johnson City, TN

#16 Dec 26, 2012
You know, when I read such foul-mouthed venom filled posts in Topix I think about the shooting of innocent children and while I cannot understand what makes someone do such a horrible thing,these posts give me a glimpse of what goes on in the minds of these truly sick and twisted individuals.
Motherless

Johnson City, TN

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Newcomer wrote:
You know, when I read such foul-mouthed venom filled posts in Topix I think about the shooting of innocent children and while I cannot understand what makes someone do such a horrible thing,these posts give me a glimpse of what goes on in the minds of these truly sick and twisted individuals.
Mother and such talk all in one breath.Just wodering myself how could someone connect anything so bad with Mother.
Celebrate Logic

Johnson City, TN

#18 Dec 26, 2012
Why would somebody who believes in santa-for-grown-ups (Jesus) have the nerve to point out the ridiculousness of another's beliefs? If you think Bhudda is make-believe, then how on earth do you believe in talking snakes, zombies, and pregnant virgins?

Im just asking, my friend. Also, I am curious to know if you skipped over the part of the bible that says you cannot eat shrimp and certain other unclean animals ( which Im sure you sopped up with a hardee's biscuit this morning). And did you notice the part about stoning the woman who has been raped? Or maybe even the part where you learn how to properly beat your slave?

You disgust me, you abomination to common sense and reason. Now get back to your reality tv and pringles. The grown-ups are trying to have a conversation.
Newcomer

Johnson City, TN

#19 Dec 26, 2012
Once again I am not Jewish, I am a Gentile so the dietary laws you refer to do not apply. I believe in Jesus, I never said you had to, and in accordanance with those beliefs I have been freed from those restrictions that you would have me live by. I know that I am not even near perfect by any means otherwise Christ would not have to die for my sins. I would not dream of insulting your beliefs but you seem to have no problem withinsulting mine. You may not belikeve this but I love my fellow man, I just don't like meanness and foul language. I don't watch much tv but I do like to read alot, david Baldacci is one of my favorite authors. As far as stoning people, I refer you to the story of the prostitute Mary. When the Jews gathered around to stone her, Jesus said to them, "Let those among you without sin cast the first stone." He is a God of forgiveness, love and compassion: yet He also stated that belief in Him is the only way to Heaven. He offered the free gift of salvation through belief and acceptance of Him, you do not have to accept it, but I pray that someday you do. The is so much freedom in Christ, not restrictions, that all a person wants to do is please him. This can be best summed up by observing the words of Saint Francis of Assisi;" Preach the gospel wherever you go, use words if necessary". I did not say that Budhism was ridiculous I just felt that it did not belong in a Christian worship. The sermon that this man gave went against many tenents of the New Testament and when he went into that chant, as I said before ; we left. If you would like to experience true Christain love and worship come vist us at Memorial Prebyterian Church. Of course there are many othe fine churches in our area that preach the true gospel as well, we just settled on this one. I will pray for your salvation as I do for so many of the Topix posters
Repented

Kingsport, TN

#20 Dec 26, 2012
OK. I repent. I read your post above and it cannot be denied that you are His Property. I mistook you for yet another backwoods Judgmental ignorant wannabe Christian. Here's tons of them around here. Sme of the worst people in the world love in this area and almost pt all of them go to the Churchity Church and they know absolutely nothing, especially Christ himself. They are to be met with constant and continuous combat on every single front.

The message of Christ is love. Of they spread some message of hate, then they work for Satan. If they work for Satan, then they are the enemy of My King. If they are opposed to My King and they claim to be His friend, I will pummel them into absolute submission showing absolutely no mercy whatsoever.

I loathe the southern baptist and if I were ever in the presence of Richard Lamb, well, he wouldn't like the outcome.

Shuck is a man of God who does what Christ commands him. Attck him and be attacked. It's that simple. Like yourself, I've never met him. I'd defend you to the death for I have absolutely no fear of death whatsoever. None. Not one ounce. Nilch.

So, I hope that clears it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does that guy in the yellow jacket ever get hot? 16 min Bob 26
Hampton Bulldungs... New mascot name for Hampton 2 hr Shawn Witten 4
Schools in CC 15 hr Disgusting 11
Trump or Hillary? 23 hr SMH 13
Gloria the Village Idiot of Eton Thu Bill lover boy cl... 11
Kathy Slagle? (Feb '11) Thu Yea buddy 17
Wautagans living in Mexico Thu Cyclones Rule 3

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance