Puppy killed in front of child

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wellwell

White Pine, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I heard its going to be on the news. The family of the killer stood in there yard and screamed and rode 4 wheelers while the reporter tried to interview the family that owned the puppy. That alone shows the lack of class those people have. The little boy was trying to show the lady the puppies grave and the killers family was shouting profanities.
wow

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Wow, what "great" people we have living in our town!!(Extreme sarcasm)
Wellwell

White Pine, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2013
I know lol. I wish I would have been there to see them act like that. How mature is that to try to drown out a news interview with screaming. That child is genuinely heart broken and scared at his own home
wow

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2013
And I would be too if I was that little boy and nobody should ever have to live like that, in fear, and especially not a child because of the actions of a grown ass man (and I use "man" lightly as he sounds more like an immature insecure little boy).
Wellwell

White Pine, TN

#5 Feb 3, 2013
I just saw the news spot. He is such a liar. On the report he said was tater shooting now his kids were target shooting. He said his dog was mailed lmao it was running around in the road when I was up there the day it happened
durrr

Abingdon, VA

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Saw the news story also..this idiot looks like typical, rotten-toothed, inbred trash.
Outraged

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Does anyone have a picture to post of this guy? I have been following this story for a while and I hope he is fully charged! There is another article about him on here under "joe garland at CSX". Yet a face to go with his name would inform many of us who he is. I wish the family of the puppy luck with pressing charges and I'm sorry for your loss, and to hear you all are getting this kind of harassment.
Mnemosyne

White Pine, TN

#8 Feb 4, 2013
He was on the news last night blood on tricities,com. He looks like a giant rat with this teeth
ou812 b

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Feb 4, 2013
[email protected] the puppy and the inbred toothless hamptonites
durrr

Abingdon, VA

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Mnemosyne wrote:
He was on the news last night blood on tricities,com. He looks like a giant rat with this teeth
LOL
Outraged

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2013
ou812 b wrote:
[email protected] the puppy and the inbred toothless hamptonites
Take your ignorance elsewhere you worthless piece of trash, no one wants to hear your stupidity!
What

White Pine, TN

#12 Feb 4, 2013
They weren't in hampton. I didn't see anyone missing teeth on there
durrr

Abingdon, VA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
What wrote:
They weren't in hampton. I didn't see anyone missing teeth on there
The suspect was...looks like someone hit him in the mouth with an aluminum baseball bat. Or maybe he is just not familiar with what a toothbrush is for.
For your information

White Pine, TN

#14 Feb 4, 2013
The girl that owned that mutt is stupid and has her ignorant crack head lesbian cousin running her mouth about the family. She has no business putting her opinion in. That's her family and she's turning on them for someone acting ignorant over a dog. The Lizzie has no life and her whole family is ashamed of her anyway always has been so no one area what she says. They are both worthless. It's a stupid dog get over it an move away
Okok

White Pine, TN

#15 Feb 4, 2013
durrr wrote:
<quoted text>
The suspect was...looks like someone hit him in the mouth with an aluminum baseball bat. Or maybe he is just not familiar with what a toothbrush is for.
I thought you were talking about the owners. That little boy was cute but pitiful and the lady looked nice.
PWL

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2013
We, a group of seven, must have more information regarding Joe Garland? What is CSX? What is his address?
Bailey

White Pine, TN

#17 Feb 4, 2013
CSX is the railroad in Erwin. I don't know him personally but the news said the puppy lived on John Crowe rd in elizabethton and he lives in front of them so I would assume next road down from John Crowe
Curious

White Pine, TN

#18 Feb 4, 2013
PWL wrote:
We, a group of seven, must have more information regarding Joe Garland? What is CSX? What is his address?
I know. Why do u want to know
crack head here

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Ok this is the lesbian crack head your ignorant backwoods ass likes to call me.yes i am gay get over it.and yes i do support Kim 100percent i do have her back and you bullies are not going to pick on her i will i pick your sorry butt up out of the mud you roll in and beat you back into it if you think youcan. that is true family!!!! sorry you wish me to move away cause i am not going anywhere deal with it!!! As far as love from my family stop being jealous that i was grannys pet you get over it.worthless yes i guess i am we cant all be big bad puppy killers like you. Remember i am loud and proud and never forget it !!!!!
For your information

White Pine, TN

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Whatever you aren't even part of the family. No one cares and kimberlys dumb enough to believe your lies that you are straightened out. Nobody else is l. Guess it's good you too stick together. Tired of her goody two shoes anyway. Tired of heating how great little Kimmie is all te time. She's not and she's caused enough trouble. This will cause him to loose his job and home but I'm sure you all don't care do you? Nobody cares who's favorite you are. You ain't nobody's now are you. Neither is she. You all want to disown your family for a dog that's fine but a dog won't be there for you when you all are old and alone will they. Don't worry about coming to any more family gatherings they don't want you there. Never cared if you was anyway. You would be the one to take their side. Jason is trash we all thinks so and always has

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know josh Williams from little Sto... 7 hr southern princess 3
Moving to the area! 7 hr just being helpful 25
Mikes TopLine Auto Repair 9 hr Sad but true 2
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) 10 hr _Zoey_ 2,356
Eddie witten 11 hr dtrema 4
2 dudes gaming! 13 hr A Girl 2
POS Panhandlers, Beggars, Scammers (Sep '14) 15 hr indeed 13

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance