GM Home Improvements?

Since: Dec 10

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2011
does anyone know anything about the work of this company?
tina

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2011
I would not hire him again and i wished i never did.
tina

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2011
Ask him for his business license and then try to confirm in with the state.

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2011
do u mind if i asked wat happened?

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2011
i want to get work down on my house and heard he was good. i've seen some work and thought it looked good but heard it took longer to complete than expected?
ceja48

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2011
this is just five or six people out of hundreds of good jobs, bad mouthing this company i know of this out fit personaly and and some jobs you run in to more than you bargin for so theres the exrta time i would say ,i have seen a lot of work he has done and ne doesgreat work ,you no some people are out for something for nothing i am in a buis of my owne and i understand how it goes some times.there are people out ther that if you paid for it and done it your self they still wouldnt be happy no matter what.so for the people that does check in on him he is lic state and city,county i walk in the court house with him the day our lisc run out on our bui both mine and his.but in all out he is worth the money and is skilled at what he does!
ceja48

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2011
i know this company personaly and he is very good at what he does at least he doesnt come in slap it together and go on he does take his time and does it right and for lis.me and him both went to the court house the same day and renewed are diff buic lisc state county city. some people you cant please if u pay for it and do it for them for free,no matter what you do theres always someone wanting something for nothing always i deal with it everyday both of us$$$$$$
tina

United States

#8 Jun 27, 2011
Ok first of all check for yourself on the license. 2nd of all..here is his work.....he installed 14-2 wiring in my house and put it on a 20 amp breaker.....you do the research or ask a real electrician what could happen in this case. I could go on and on but i believe this is plenty. Oh and by the way the nice comments about this man must be from the girl friend.
iseeyouthere

Gate City, VA

#9 Jun 28, 2011
I thought this was about general motors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does that guy in the yellow jacket ever get hot? 15 min TruthSeeker 7
Valley Forge Church FWB 50 min Federal 13
beware new car wash at Wal-Mart 8 hr bad to the bone 4
Mapes Piano String Co. (Aug '13) 14 hr need a lawyer 169
Deadbeat moms Sat Lol 7
Get Gary Johnson and Jill Stein in the debates! Sat Hmmm 8
Man almost drowns in Watauga River today (Jun '12) Fri Thom fallen 10

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance