Truck accident 321/67w
worried

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 3, 2010
I was just worried if the driver of the tractor trailer was okay. I passed the accident and the cab looked really bad and I just haven't heard anything.It was Thursday or Friday of last week. It happened right above fish springs Marina
observer

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 3, 2010
worried wrote:
I was just worried if the driver of the tractor trailer was okay. I passed the accident and the cab looked really bad and I just haven't heard anything.It was Thursday or Friday of last week. It happened right above fish springs Marina
I saw it, too. I heard he is okay. I understand it was a car hauler hauling junk cars. Apparently the load shifted and pulled him down the embankment. Sure left a mess there.
worried

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 5, 2010
Thanks I just drove by where it went over and it still looks bad just glad it didn't go further down then it did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghost on Gap Creek Road??? (Oct '12) 1 hr Janet Livingston 16
William Eugene (Gene) Jolly 1 hr Concerned 6
Carter county school board (Feb '13) 9 hr Shark 31
John Claude Robinson 10 hr Gale 8
Cowgirls Grill (Sep '14) 14 hr Janie 38
blm 16 hr Sick of it all 3
Justin Stines (May '15) 20 hr Abc 2

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance