FAH_Q

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 13, 2013
This is retarded. Way too much drama. If you are done with someone, BE DONE WITH THEM. Dont go airing your drama on a website for anyone to see. Stupid.
Honestly wrote:
One last thing, please please forget u ever knew me. I will not ever come anywhere near u if that's what your worried about. No way in hellll so please carry on without thinking of me from now on.
You sound

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Like a real winner. Why are you even on here reading it? Dumbazz.
FAH_Q

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 14, 2013
So keyboard warriors like YOU would have something to do. Go beat your chest out in traffic there numbnuts.
You sound wrote:
Like a real winner. Why are you even on here reading it? Dumbazz.
Cain

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Sounds like my ex wife talking. Does your first name start with a T?
well

Claremont, NC

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Honestly wrote:
One last thing, please please forget u ever knew me. I will not ever come anywhere near u if that's what your worried about. No way in hellll so please carry on without thinking of me from now on.
You sound just like me. Like I wrote it myself. Does his name begin with T? Only hes not married to her. Just room mates as he liked calling it. I wasted alot of time on his sorry a$$ too.
Another1

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
It is finally finished. There is no way i can or will forgive you. Don't say you love me when you never did. I will never believe it. Trust me? Yeah right, i wasn't the one talking to ex girlfirends that you were going to leave your wife for at one time. I didn't go running back to anyone that i felt would be there to fall back on. I wasted so much time on you & i will never do it again. I am going to be free from the evil you put on me one way or another. You are a coward & will forever be known that way. Maybe you will grow up one day when your folks are no longer there to support you.
Is this from Feb 2012, written to Brandon Stanley?
Another2

Washington, DC

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Don't know who started this one, but they definitely need to get some professional counseling.
Weird

White Pine, TN

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Why write an anonymous letter to someone? How stupid
Too funny

Campobello, SC

#11 Jul 27, 2013
Who's this addressed to?
just saying

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 18, 2013
another fart o not again Im getting out of here.
just saying

Johnson City, TN

#13 Aug 18, 2013
just saying wrote:
another fart o not again Im getting out of here.
Sorry for all the fart comments, but since I starter my queer phase I can't hear them anymore. Sorry to be a such a prick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Gary Johnson and Jill Stein in the debates! 2 hr Long_hair_dont_care 4
Valley Forge Church FWB 4 hr Dumb 4
beware new car wash at Wal-Mart 5 hr Jenett 2
New carwash 5 hr Jenett 2
Tweetsie Trail at Walmart intersection too dark 16 hr Also known as bli... 10
"carter county republicans?" (Jun '11) Wed Long_hair_dont_care 15
To the drivers in CC (Feb '09) Wed Long_hair_dont_care 67

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance