Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shocked

Asheville, NC

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Can someone please tell me what this world has come to grown men and women sending naked pictures of them selfs on there cell phone and getting by with it justin childers from stoney creek / elizabethton and his flasher girlfried brittany fine who flashes her fake boobs at the lake i was so embarssed to be out on the lake with family and friends and they go by and she flashes her boobs then to find out he sends pictures and videos of himself master bating sick sick people does the law not care they say he has a baby does this sick man get this child and is it ok when it is with him
Hot Momma

Memphis, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2011
If he's not sending them to you then what business is it of yours?
blah

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2011
lol maybe shes upset because hes NOT sending them to her?
crazytime

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2011
If she is showing her boobs around children, yes thats a problem. If she is sending the pics. to him thats nothing to talk about. Tease the eye without showing the prize...lol
Butt

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2011
All this is old news, the dude sends pics to all the women he possibly can, hes a dead beat, thinks he is all that but definately is not. Heck he lives off of everyone he possibly can lol, I hope he straightens up one day for his daughters sake, and maybe one day he can get his own place and be a man. The chick he is with, I kinda feel sorry for her, no self esteem plus has a man that a looser. Keep ya clothes on people!
justmyopinion

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jan 21, 2011
The women and men want these pix or their phone numbers wouldn't be given out. And like someone said it's none of anyone's business the pix and videos they are sending to each other. Quit worrying about everyone elses sex life.
Lady

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Jan 22, 2011
Hey lets worry about these kids sending pics and posting them online.....

Makes me sick!
u no who

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jan 22, 2011
Lady wrote:
Hey lets worry about these kids sending pics and posting them online.....
Makes me sick!
no one ever said kids were sending nekkid pics Lady.
crazytime

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jan 23, 2011
If your a adult in a relationship, then your rolling the dice when you click send with nude pics. Nobody knows where those pictures will go, because people and situations change everyday.
Married, maybe its a little tease to the eye and thats between you and the man you married. Plus, you have the capability of erasing that photo..lol!
No, its not anybodys business what you send, but dont be suprised if the photo dont stay where you intended it to stay. That your gamble!
Anonymous

Durham, NC

#12 Jan 23, 2011
Hot Momma wrote:
If he's not sending them to you then what business is it of yours?
why do all the men who have entered my life live off me and leave me to die.

if ben would have reported illegal use of emergency comm systems then i would not be publically exposed with my x husband's seal. he is a sex offender if letting me get raped nonstop for 2 years then putting naked pics everywhere i heard.

DANIEL ROBERT HUNSBERGER TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE TOOK MONEY FROM MY X OR MINIONS THEREIN WHICH IS MINE AND WITHHELD TO RAPE ME AND TO TRASH MY ESTATE. HE HAD A DURHAM NC COP COME ON FACEBOOK AS ANOTHER AND DO BAD THINGS INCLUDING STEAL ALL MY MIAMI CUBAN AND POLITICAL CONTACTS. he farmed it thru filters leading to senate, congress , doj, dod, hsa, nsa, bogota police, miami police, pennsylvania, illinois bar, and the whitehouse... via florida.. the president and senator ileana of florida via fbi /rosen.com /my x in charlotte nc have now joined forces to schlepp me thru vevo on vids cause of infrastructure leaks and the patriot act. GOD PLEASE BRING ME A MAN OF INTEGRITY TO GET MY GOOD NAME SECURED...ALL THINGS SAFETY AND SECURITY
Anonymous

Durham, NC

#13 Jan 23, 2011
govenor purdue, senator john edwards, senator kay hagan, senator ileana, congress eric cantor among others obamacare , police, fbi, sbi ...american bar, doj..........HELLO...SOME NICE MILITARY MAN WANT TO HELP ..THERES AN IDEA...please i need help with communication systems....back up
STOP JIM BULLBROOK
eliz

Durham, NC

#14 Jan 23, 2011
hello........ever heard of police how about military
I SURE COULD USE A GOOD MAN......WHO BOUGHT THE PAPER WITH MY MONEY....HOW DID HE HEAR ABOUT IT..CYBER CRIME RING A BELLL
eliz

Durham, NC

#15 Jan 23, 2011
when is ben going to make his next kill. first the damn helocopter and now plained down. ben why the hell don't we own the damn press...globally... WHAT THE FBI HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.. my life is in grave danger...please mrs barrick get ben to come over here..for god sake you know he loves me...even if he can't like usual see straight. the damn man has gyroscope problems..always has.. now this police officer's wife is coming for him. in prison he dreamed of me...while i was jumping up and down on the couch with the flashlight bouncing. NOW BEN ITS 25 LBS DON'T KILL ME FOR GOD'S SAKE... just get me to the adhd doctor and help me get my health back from my x husband.
Anonymous

Durham, NC

#16 Jan 23, 2011
to whom it may concern. jim was spotted in tennesee as he cybercrimed my facebook so after daniel stealing contacts of politico, now him starting with lawyers, and probably press. he started in nc, then worked to florida ... for 7 years.. WHERE IS BEN BARRICK...
please get his parents to stop this. i am rightfully the richest person in where.. alot lets say from all these sex crimes done to me for lack of a better ponzi word. PLEASE GET ME SOME BACK UP..
FIRST I WRITE INFRASTRUCTURE LEAKS.ON FACEBOOK..THIS GOVERNMENT IS SLACK BUT NOW OWNED BY withholding my safety..am i ignorant yes...so where is ben to protect me......DAVE AND THAT SECURITY SYSTEM AND JIM AND BRIAN ......AND THE LOCAL COPS..HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE.. HALF OF THEM ASKED ME TO DATE THEM FOR GOD'S SAKE

i have been telling the miami police about crime for weeks ...... now i am in danger...how bad does it have to get before the man i believe in ben gets over here.

I JUST KNOW HE IS A GOOD MAN I KNOW WHAT I KNOW... I AM ALWAYS RIGHT ON HEART MATTERS. just cause he doesn't know as much as me... i didn't know he thought about me in prison. i would have come. now why is he bitching about my weight.
Anonymous

Durham, NC

#17 Jan 23, 2011
who scammed my cell and put elizabethton coordinates?
Jack

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2011
Omg i cant belive the stupid ass people that live in e town
jimbob

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2011
Hay, your that gang stalkrer person, aren't you?
Lady

Mount Morris, MI

#20 Jan 24, 2011
u no who wrote:
<quoted text>
no one ever said kids were sending nekkid pics Lady.
You are correct but i could care less what adults do. People should focus on something of importance. Just sayin....
Elizabethton

Kingsport, TN

#21 Jan 24, 2011
Butt wrote:
All this is old news, the dude sends pics to all the women he possibly can, hes a dead beat, thinks he is all that but definately is not. Heck he lives off of everyone he possibly can lol, I hope he straightens up one day for his daughters sake, and maybe one day he can get his own place and be a man. The chick he is with, I kinda feel sorry for her, no self esteem plus has a man that a looser. Keep ya clothes on people!
Hey BUTT...you have got the right forum name. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. This site is just a gossip site for everyone who thinks they know everything about everybody....GET A LIFE!!
wordsalad

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jan 27, 2011
shanianik wrote:
govenor purdue, senator john edwards, senator kay hagan, senator ileana, congress eric cantor among others obamacare , police, fbi, sbi ...american bar, doj..........HELLO...SOME NICE MILITARY MAN WANT TO HELP ..THERES AN IDEA...please i need help with communication systems....back up
STOP JIM BULLBROOK
sweetheart, are you a schizophrenic? some medicine would help you think more clearly. we cant understand what you are saying until you take your meds..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 146,138
layn it down ,, nah !! 25 min Kool-Aid 21
How do people like Tolley and Conway get jobs a... 1 hr roll out 15
Heaven & Hell 2 hr BigOleBooger 19
Ed Alexander at it again. Another principal out. (Mar '13) 3 hr City parent 1,143
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 9,329
Chad Oliver 5 hr Me Myself and the... 17
New Sheriff in Town 5 hr Carter County Voter 45
•••
•••

Elizabethton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE