Cyclone score key win at Unicoi

Cyclone score key win at Unicoi

There are 9 comments on the The Elizabethton Star story from Apr 8, 2013, titled Cyclone score key win at Unicoi. In it, The Elizabethton Star reports that:

By Curtis Carden Correspondent ERWIN - It's crowded up at the top of the Three Rivers Conference baseball mountain now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Elizabethton Star.

baseball

Plainfield, IN

#1 Apr 11, 2013
That is a good thing. It makes for better baseball.
team

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 12, 2013
The high school baseball team does really good with the feeder system it has. A middle school that the baseball team has to practice in a paved parking lot. These boys are discriminated against very heavily. It's a wonder we have a baseball program period.
Little League has gone to hell in a hand cart ever since that woman took over. But the high school does really good even with the feeder system it has.Simply by the hard work of the players they have that are dedicated to their school and town.
Baseball

Lenexa, KS

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Baxter could put a stronger together regardless of school board. Will be interesting to see if he hangs around since the big 1000 wins. Maybe one day players will get recognized for their efforts to get him to 1000 wins. All about him and Andy now and maybe Andy's new friend.
Baseball

Lithonia, GA

#9 Apr 12, 2013
I agree. You have some other (parents) too that are the same way. I feel sorry for the kids cause they should be embarrassed due to their parents actions. They need to be humble and just be glad that their kids are healthy and have the opportunity. It is all about team and pride but today it is ME baseball. It shows..... Cause you have a few hotdogs on the team that think they are it. That is also the parents fault.
Blue-Devil-Pride 11

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 12, 2013
team wrote:
The high school baseball team does really good with the feeder system it has. A middle school that the baseball team has to practice in a paved parking lot. These boys are discriminated against very heavily. It's a wonder we have a baseball program period.
Little League has gone to hell in a hand cart ever since that woman took over. But the high school does really good even with the feeder system it has.Simply by the hard work of the players they have that are dedicated to their school and town.
Chris Bogart is over little league now and has been for a few years but its still going down hill fast. And people on here are right the paper makes a big deal about Bastard. Oh I mean Baxter. And how his team is so good and great but when it comes time for the tourneys when we start playing teams around Knoxville and Middle Tennessee we are done. And its been like this for years it was like this when I played we could beat everyone around here but when we went to Charleston S.C. we only won one game and Tourney. time came and we lost. If we played teams that was good all year long we might have had a chance. But not when your use to playing Hampton, Johnson County, Happy Valley. Its not like it was back in the in 80s and 90s now there where some good baseball teams back then. Really good teams in the 80s.
saw it

Johnson City, TN

#16 Apr 23, 2013
How many errors did his son make tonight? I was there I know but I would like an official accounting.
there

Johnson City, TN

#17 Apr 23, 2013
chickenshit move tonight by Miller. Running over the 1st baseman while he was looking up you catch a fly ball.
therealso

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Oct 11, 2013
The first baseman got trucked for his chickenshit move earlier in the game laying a shoulder into a base runner. What goes around comes around.
Duke

Johnson City, TN

#20 Oct 13, 2013
Can our blue devils still make the playoffs in football this year??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there so many homosexuals on this forum? 59 min litenin 3
The good old days.... 1 hr litenin 12
Know it all 2 hr Just saying 18
Elizabethton Police Dept. (May '09) 4 hr Haditwithcity 188
Old Textile Mills, North American, Bemberg (Jan '10) 6 hr Bee Bop 71
Is there anywhere in carter county to get beer ... 16 hr Spiked_jimmy 10
Jacob Ollis murder allegations (Jan '12) 20 hr Jake 52

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance