Will you Surrender your Guns?

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nada

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Anybody see the Stormtroopers Coming?????
PWL

Durham, NC

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Listen dipshit. The people who are stealing your freedoms are your state lawmakers. Don't be so GD stupid to think that the Feds are coming to get the guns. Your state rep is Ron Ramsey. There's your HITLER. Now act like a responsible American and don't fall for the stupid. Keep,yourself informed. You're being lied to by your elected officials. Do something, or lose your freedom.
No More

Chatsworth, GA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
PWL well said on top off being a hitler he ain't real bright.
Gunner

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 6, 2013
I'll surrender mine barrell first... wanna come take them?
Mom of 3

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
If I had a gun NO I would not surrender it. I think some people are forgetting that it is in the constitution...(Our right to bare arms).. Maybe the government should "keep their word" and let us continue to have that freedom. Speaking for the responsible gun owners out there. It's NOT your fault that some people are crazy and do the things that have brought up this debate. As for myself I don't ccurrently own a gun but am in the process of loking for 1 to purchase now. i want to have 1 for protection (if needed) an do plan on getting a license to carry one. an be responsible with it.i think the government is going to start a situation they wish they wouldn't have if they ever actualy do expect people to surrender their guns.. an what about the people that hunt..???.. Would that mean that hunting would be "outlawed".??. Because if it ever came down to it and people did have to surrender their guns where would that leave the hunters?? With bow and arrows? The people that should be punished here is NOT the people that responsibly own/carry guns but the ones who obtain them illegaly and for whatever reason "go crazy" and do the shootings... well I guess thats well enough said. just wanted to give some of my thoughts on the matter.
Dumb

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Feb 6, 2013
I missed the memo where someone was coming to take guns so why the paranoia?
Dumber

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Dumb wrote:
I missed the memo where someone was coming to take guns so why the paranoia?
Yea, people thought Hitler, Stalin and half a dozen others wouldn't do anyting either.... paranoid no... possible yes.

Didn't study much in history did ya...
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 7, 2013
You all know if anything is banned it will only be automatic weapons, right?
really

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2013
automatic guns are already banned since about 1930 dumba##
Really 2

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Correct,

Fully automatic weapons have been banned since around 1947ish....maybe 43

That's the problem with this gun debate is people don't understand what's legal and what's not...don't get caught up in the News Media Left wing agenda hype bullshit.

Google the countries with the highest death rates per 100,000 people and see what you come up with.

Most murders are committed with illegal handguns already... you think another law will make a criminal think "damn that guns againist the law i can't use it" ??

The highest crime rate cities already have the strictist gun laws does it help?.. No...
Dumb

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Dumber wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, people thought Hitler, Stalin and half a dozen others wouldn't do anyting either.... paranoid no... possible yes.
Didn't study much in history did ya...
Actually I was a history major in college. I didn't realize Hitler was still alive and coming after your guns, I apologize. Also, your tinfoil hat may be on a bit too tight.
CptHowdy

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 7, 2013
They can have my guns. One bullet at a time. They are going to cause the next revolution. And all the idiots that are with Obummer and his administration, praising him for everything, even going along with the gun bs, they will be the first ones crying when all their rights are taken. If they dont want guns, they should check out Great Britain, they have banned guns and have one of the highest number of violent crimes BY GUNS. Go ahead and get them all in one plane, and fly them all over there. Then they will see how protected they are.
whuut

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Feb 7, 2013
CptHowdy wrote:
If they dont want guns, they should check out Great Britain, they have banned guns and have one of the highest number of violent crimes BY GUNS. Go ahead and get them all in one plane, and fly them all over there. Then they will see how protected they are.
You may want to check wherever you're getting your facts (Fox news?). Great Britain has one of the LOWEST numbers of violent crimes involving guns. For example in 2008 there were 42 gun related deaths in Great Britain. That same year there were 30,364 gun related deaths in the US.
eastside patriot

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Girl wrote:
You all know if anything is banned it will only be automatic weapons, right?
they are already baned,now they are going after semi automatics...
eastside patriot

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 7, 2013
whuut wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to check wherever you're getting your facts (Fox news?). Great Britain has one of the LOWEST numbers of violent crimes involving guns. For example in 2008 there were 42 gun related deaths in Great Britain. That same year there were 30,364 gun related deaths in the US.
EUROPE,has a lot of multiple victim shootings.if you look at per capita the rate of multiple victim public shootings in EUROPE and in the U.S. over the last 10 years has been fairly similar.the common feature of all of those shootings in EUROPE is that they all take place in gun free zones.where guns are supposed to be banned..
CaptainHowdy

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 7, 2013
You may want to check your facts there sport. More than 80% of the gun crimes in the US are actually as a result of LAW ENFORCEMENT doing their job. Piers Morgan tried to make that same argument that you just did and he was silenced pretty quick. Nice try though. Go on now and finish your Obamma Kool-aid and be a good little zombie.
whuut wrote:
<quoted text>
CaptainHowdy

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 7, 2013
I agree 100% with you. Plus, check out the violent crimes in GB due to knives and stuff like that. It is actually worse than the US. But we are just talking to people that choose not to hear the true facts. We will be ok though. The ones who are the Obammatards will be the ones butt hurt when this is all over.
eastside patriot wrote:
<quoted text>EUROPE,has a lot of multiple victim shootings.if you look at per capita the rate of multiple victim public shootings in EUROPE and in the U.S. over the last 10 years has been fairly similar.the common feature of all of those shootings in EUROPE is that they all take place in gun free zones.where guns are supposed to be banned..
CaptainHowdy

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 7, 2013
And one more thing about the news media. ALL of the media is biased in some way or another. I do not watch any of the news programs anymore. There is always some agenda to anything reported in mass to the American public. That will unfortunately never change. It has just been made worse now that all this BS is going on in the government. I only trust and believe what I see in black and white from credible sources.Never what I "hear". News is definitely not one of them.
whuut

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Feb 8, 2013
CaptainHowdy wrote:
You may want to check your facts there sport. More than 80% of the gun crimes in the US are actually as a result of LAW ENFORCEMENT doing their job. Piers Morgan tried to make that same argument that you just did and he was silenced pretty quick. Nice try though. Go on now and finish your Obamma Kool-aid and be a good little zombie.
<quoted text>
Actually I'm a Republican so not sure why you brought Obama into it. I'm just the smart kind of Republican who doesn't get my information from infomercials like Fox news. Secondly, your second sentence doesn't make sense...how can it be a gun "crime" if it was the result of law enforcement doing their job? Thirdly, still doesn't explain the hugely disproportionate stats in gun crime in US vs GB unless you're trying to say law enforcement killed 36000 of those people and the rest was just crime. Feel free to explain yourself with facts and references for your information (not TV shows).
Gunner

Johnson City, TN

#20 Feb 8, 2013
CaptainHowdy wrote:
And one more thing about the news media. ALL of the media is biased in some way or another. I do not watch any of the news programs anymore. There is always some agenda to anything reported in mass to the American public. That will unfortunately never change. It has just been made worse now that all this BS is going on in the government. I only trust and believe what I see in black and white from credible sources.Never what I "hear". News is definitely not one of them.
IT WILL CHANGE... when they do take our guns the next thing will be the first amendment and everyone will wonder how this travesty happened.....

The 2nd protects the 1st and those two protect all the others.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Witten E:60 40 min Nick 14
the sheriff was voted in to do a job 49 min regular 54
Walgreen's Flu Shots 1 hr Janet 3
School's Nation of Islam Handout Paints Foundin... 3 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 22
Todd Starnes: Second parent: My child got Natio... 6 hr MrsPeasley 2
Brittany K. - Where are you? 6 hr dud 44
Wicked Carter County: I Hate It 6 hr dud 28

Winter Storm Warning for Carter County was issued at October 30 at 2:01PM CDT

Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match