Linda

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Is there a good place in E-town to get a good deli sandwich..like a club or ham and cheese? not subway type, but more along the style like Mcalister's in Johnson City.
pipeman03

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Poor Travis deli/ Blue Circle is awesome
tired

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jun 19, 2012
AMEM!!!! Poor Travis deli is the best around no one does it better the food is excellent and the staff is friendly,, try the mad itilian on dark
what

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jun 19, 2012
The Coffee Company downtown for lunch, amazing!
what

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Do agree with Pour Trav's though....been getting great sandwiches there for years.
Yuck

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2012
The last time I got a sandwich from blue circle the ham was nasty, must have been the most inexpensive ham that could be ordered, the gristle was unbearable... The eggs and pickles saved me from going hungry that day... Roast beef has rainbows in it! Subway is better than that.
Big Eater

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2012
The club sandwich at Fatz is awesome!!
Paul

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2012
Fatz has a great lunch for $5.99, you can pick 2 things and a half club and house salad is really good. And a great deal.
good food

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jul 8, 2012
City market has a huge club sandwich n chicken salad on cross. It will melt in your mouth u must try
yum

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2012
good food wrote:
City market has a huge club sandwich n chicken salad on cross. It will melt in your mouth u must try
what is a chicken salad on cross?
thst guy

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Nov 27, 2013
poor travs has the best subs in town hand down !!
Mindey

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Nov 27, 2013
yum wrote:
<quoted text>
what is a chicken salad on cross?
croissant
Lynn

Kingsport, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2013
Fatz has the best club sandwich in town at the most reasonable price. I have never been impressed with Coffee Company, soggy bread and high prices. City Market has the best chicken salad croissant anywhere. To be fair, I have never tried "Poor Trav's".
upthecreek1

Kingsport, TN

#14 Nov 27, 2013
Blue Circle" poorboy with spiced onions.
The German Lady, that worked there 30 years ago, got me hooked on them.
Still taste the same.
RNlady

Johnson City, TN

#15 Nov 27, 2013
There is a new deli downtown now, I think it is called the White Elephant. Tiny little place but very good!
hypocrite

Kingsport, TN

#16 Nov 27, 2013
Greg's Pizza makes awesome sub sandwiches. Blue Circle is one of the best in Tri Cities. And for whoever said roast beef has rainbows, all deli cut roast beef has rainbows, even Subway. City Market and Coffee Company both have awesome chicken salad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen here listen here! 22 min Christskid 3
John Claude Robinson 24 min Observing 165
Jason Barnette 6 hr Leo 1
Jerry Poole from Hampton (Aug '11) 10 hr Katie 34
Gas Tax 13 hr Notax 1
Subway Manager 18 hr Patron 22
Tax Increase,Leading from behind as usual. 20 hr Jenett 2

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance