lisa grindstaff is pregnant again by ...

lisa grindstaff is pregnant again by a 60 year old man!

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NEWS

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2011
Lisa Grindstaff, the 29 year old girl who lost custody of both of her children by two different daddies, is having another baby! This time by a grandpa! His name is Ronnie Street and he apparently wants full custody of the baby! She told her friend that she needs money because she can't get fcod stamps or government assistance anymore because she lost custody of both of her kids, so she's been trying to have another baby. Now, is that not crazy? How can someone play the system like that? There are so many people that really need government assistance that we, as taxpayers, should not be forced to pay for lazy women who won't get off their butts and get a job but continue to have babies they can't take care of! This is ridiculous that a woman who has proven not to be fit, able, or responsible enough to have custody of her children should be able to have another one. I hope the daddy gets custody of this one, too. Women who lose custody of their children should be forced to have their tubes tied. She is looking for someone to keep her up and pay her bills, and this is the only way she knows how to do it. You can't really blame her. She is following in her mothers footsteps. Does anybody know this Ronnie Street guy? He apparently is in his 60's and lives with his mom?
Trace

Maryville, TN

#2 Apr 4, 2011
What in the hell is it to you? If it is or isn't true...who gives a rat's ass?
I'm glad I don't know someone like you. Pathetic.
hideousness

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 5, 2011
Well I don't know about the rest of you, but i think this is absolutely amusing! When will this girl ever learn? I mean what a joke, this is becoming a habit for her. Guess she just couldn't hold on to the last two, so she has moved onto the next victim..afterall look at those poor other men! They didn't want her so now she has resorted to a grandpa!! Hahaha. There was no hope for her ever getting the other two children back so here she goes, at it again. The only thing I will say is BEWARE she causes others nothing but pain and anguish because of the decisions she has made.
Not Again

Mountain City, TN

#4 Apr 5, 2011
HAHAHAHAHA! What a surprise! Like we all didn't know this was gonna happen. She just can't keep her legs closed. She really needs to realize that nobody wants to take care of her, and she probably needs to get a job and learn how to take care of herself. These poor kids that have to grow up and learn that they were just products of their mothers whoring ways. I feel so sorry for these babies and this poor 60 year old man that obviously doesn't know any better. If he knows what is good for him he will go for full custody and get this child away from this horrible mother! It's obvious that every one knows what kind of slut she is so now she has to resort to sleeping with 60 year old men that don't know any better. I think we should all start a charity to pay for her to get her tubes tied.
mamas boy JW

Cleveland, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2011
If this 60 year old is still living with mama what would he do with a baby .Mama probabley has her hands full taking care of him.A man of his age knew exactly what was going on.
Anonymous

Stanley, NC

#6 Apr 5, 2011
NEWS wrote:
Lisa Grindstaff, the 29 year old girl who lost custody of both of her children by two different daddies, is having another baby! This time by a grandpa! His name is Ronnie Street and he apparently wants full custody of the baby! She told her friend that she needs money because she can't get fcod stamps or government assistance anymore because she lost custody of both of her kids, so she's been trying to have another baby. Now, is that not crazy? How can someone play the system like that? There are so many people that really need government assistance that we, as taxpayers, should not be forced to pay for lazy women who won't get off their butts and get a job but continue to have babies they can't take care of! This is ridiculous that a woman who has proven not to be fit, able, or responsible enough to have custody of her children should be able to have another one. I hope the daddy gets custody of this one, too. Women who lose custody of their children should be forced to have their tubes tied. She is looking for someone to keep her up and pay her bills, and this is the only way she knows how to do it. You can't really blame her. She is following in her mothers footsteps. Does anybody know this Ronnie Street guy? He apparently is in his 60's and lives with his mom?
Is it the Ronnie street that used to teach at Hampton elementary?
concerned

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2011
In case you didn't know what you are doing is illegal and your messages can be traced please find something better to do than slander other peoples character. it says a lot about your own character really sad. a prayer for you may help!
carpet cleaner

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Apr 5, 2011
Who cares if they can be traced if it's the truth.so CONCERNED why are you even on this if you are so goody two shoes. Tell us more about em .
obviously

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 5, 2011
it is evident especially by now that everyone knows that LISA herself is "chicago, il"! you can go back and look at post after post that she has been on and yet there she is... chicago, il!

Mountain City, TN

#10 Apr 5, 2011
concerned wrote:
In case you didn't know what you are doing is illegal and your messages can be traced please find something better to do than slander other peoples character. it says a lot about your own character really sad. a prayer for you may help!
It's not SLANDER if it is TRUE!!!!! After all you have done, are you really worried about your character? I think that was taken care of after you lost custody of your first child, not to mention the second one.

Mountain City, TN

#11 Apr 5, 2011
obviously wrote:
it is evident especially by now that everyone knows that LISA herself is "chicago, il"! you can go back and look at post after post that she has been on and yet there she is... chicago, il!
Thank you for letting us know that Chicago is in fact LISA herself!
The Legal Authority - llc

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Apr 5, 2011
Please be advised, As given by legal coucil today (4-5-2011) on behalf of the Grindstaffs/Streets:

Code/28-3-103
Protection by the law to victim/victims by the rights under the State Of Tennessee Slander and Defamation of charter Code 28-3-103 authorizes any said findings in this forum as hereby documented proff of such, and shall be used in that manner in the Court of Law by means of an attorney as appointed by the Grindstaffs/Streets family.
This applies to the topic of Lisa Grindstaff, as listed in the subject section of the Carter County Topix.com .Legal council has been sought in this matter. Under the Tennessee laws subjects have the right to persue legal action against any person who knowingly and willingly without proof slanders another using unproven testimony in judgement to his/her character. As the topic subject also appears to have used the full names of the defendents.This forum Is currently under investigation, and the indivduals who have willingly without proof made derogatory remarks in the topic section listed are hereby notified.Legal action will be taken to insure the correct ISP for each indivdual name and location until all measures are exhausted and the proper action will be filed upon recognition of each.
Little Dee

Johnson City, TN

#13 Apr 5, 2011
Not Again wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA! What a surprise! Like we all didn't know this was gonna happen. She just can't keep her legs closed. She really needs to realize that nobody wants to take care of her, and she probably needs to get a job and learn how to take care of herself. These poor kids that have to grow up and learn that they were just products of their mothers whoring ways. I feel so sorry for these babies and this poor 60 year old man that obviously doesn't know any better. If he knows what is good for him he will go for full custody and get this child away from this horrible mother! It's obvious that every one knows what kind of slut she is so now she has to resort to sleeping with 60 year old men that don't know any better. I think we should all start a charity to pay for her to get her tubes tied.
IF this poor 60 old man can get babies . I think we better see what he is drinking.
ssdd

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 5, 2011
NEWS wrote:
Can you prove this? Does Lisa know about it yet?
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 5, 2011
Why would you deny being pregnant? What on here is not true? It states she is pregnant, and that she lost custody of two kids.... These are both true statements. Where does the slander come in? And seriously, after all that she has said on topix it would not benefit her to take any of this to court.
jimbob

Johnson City, TN

#16 Apr 5, 2011
The Legal Authority - llc wrote:
Please be advised, As given by legal coucil today (4-5-2011) on behalf of the Grindstaffs/Streets:
Code/28-3-103
Protection by the law to victim/victims by the rights under the State Of Tennessee Slander and Defamation of charter Code 28-3-103 authorizes any said findings in this forum as hereby documented proff of such, and shall be used in that manner in the Court of Law by means of an attorney as appointed by the Grindstaffs/Streets family.
This applies to the topic of Lisa Grindstaff, as listed in the subject section of the Carter County Topix.com .Legal council has been sought in this matter. Under the Tennessee laws subjects have the right to persue legal action against any person who knowingly and willingly without proof slanders another using unproven testimony in judgement to his/her character. As the topic subject also appears to have used the full names of the defendents.This forum Is currently under investigation, and the indivduals who have willingly without proof made derogatory remarks in the topic section listed are hereby notified.Legal action will be taken to insure the correct ISP for each indivdual name and location until all measures are exhausted and the proper action will be filed upon recognition of each.
Ha Ha Ha you must be the stupidest person on the world, why don't you pull the first amendment out your butt and have a gender at that Mr lawyer. Thats the biggest bunch of bs ever.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#17 Apr 5, 2011
As long as they are both consenting adults, why should anyone care?
Al Bundy

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2011
Way to go Independent, and I might add to the Daddy "what a man"!!!!!!
breaking news

Mountain City, TN

#19 Apr 6, 2011
Slander is an act that contains SPOKEN words, not written words.... She is doing this to try and scare people, and keep people from talking about her. It is not going to work. People are already talking about her whether it is on this site or not. She will be talked about as long as she keeps popping out babies by different daddies while trying to gain government assistance. If you will look at other posts, you will see that she cut, copied, and pasted this word for word, and just added her name to it. It shows that Grindstaff/Streets is being represented...how can this be? Are they both sharing an attorney now? It appears that they truly are a couple if they are retaining legal council together. Oh look! I can actually spell "council"? Unlike the idiot who posted the fake legal blog. You should also know that it is illegal, a felony as a matter of fact, to impersonate an attorney. Now, if we go back and look at her old posts, she has defamated many peoples characters within the past 6 months. So, that makes her just a liable. Thank you!
tired of it too

Johnson City, TN

#20 Apr 6, 2011
Can you imagine the shame of her family?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate 'Peckerwood Pride' Parade in Elizab... 7 hr NoMore 23
Citizens Bank Stadium ??? (Nov '14) 16 hr Chris 22
Constitutional Amendment to stop homosexual mar... 16 hr Hill Billy Boy 9
TOO MANY POP UPs ON THE ELIZ TOPIX PAGE 19 hr Sandman aka Greg 1
Keith's Automotive Repair And Towing Fri wft 1
fast food that takes ebt (Mar '12) Fri American an stugg... 287
Hot guy at the bonnie kate? Fri RNtb 1
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE