United States

#1 Sep 29, 2011
Truth hurts
Excuse Me

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 30, 2011
never know wrote:
Truth hurts
Lies hurt too, as well as exaggeration or downright ridicule. What point are you trying to make with this thread? Please tell us, then maybe it can proceed foreward.
britney

Unionville, TN

#3 Oct 4, 2011
my movie
never know

Kingsport, TN

#4 Oct 5, 2011
Excuse Me wrote:
<quoted text>Lies hurt too, as well as exaggeration or downright ridicule. What point are you trying to make with this thread? Please tell us, then maybe it can proceed foreward.
maybe if first comment would not have been removed. everyone else would know what im talking about and they damn sure wasnt lies!
Gussie

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 5, 2011
never know wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if first comment would not have been removed. everyone else would know what im talking about and they damn sure wasnt lies!
Would you care to explain it all again to us? I wonder why your first comment would be deleted?
UHS_85

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Oct 5, 2011
You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face dipsh-t. Speak up and tell us WTF you're commenting about first.
never know wrote:
Truth hurts
Gussie

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 6, 2011
UHS_85 wrote:
You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face dipsh-t. Speak up and tell us WTF you're commenting about first. <quoted text>
Why is it that you can never speak without your filth filtering into your words? It does nothing but show how little you are.
never know

Kingsport, TN

#8 Oct 8, 2011
My first comment was that i wonder where the confidentiality was that crossroads was supposed to have. i use to be a client there but for some reason, the fine ladies at crossroads could not keep from speaking about my name and life to the other clients there. i know this to be true and just wondered who else has this problem of having their name spoken out of their mouths on a daily basis. i also said that they needed to be careful about this because their clients might be recording them and i would be seeing them in court and not for a VOP BUT FOR SLANDER and yes i know the definition of SLANDER! That was my first comment to all who needs to know so now tell me why it was removed the first time.
never know

Kingsport, TN

#9 Oct 8, 2011
Excuse Me wrote:
<quoted text>Lies hurt too, as well as exaggeration or downright ridicule. What point are you trying to make with this thread? Please tell us, then maybe it can proceed foreward.
You are right, lies do hurt and people should understand that others can change and i for one have.I did not exaggerate or ridicule anyone, i know this too be the truth from crossroads clients.They do not not know how i live my life so they just need to quit talking about and degrading me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Comb's is a snitch liar POS for the PO... 1 hr Rik mak 1
City School Scandal. 2 hr TooMuchPower 7
Who Will Win Carter County Clerk Race? 13 hr Ccgal 7
Commission Chair Booby Acuff built his house ov... 14 hr Stoney Creeker 5
Meat helmets 16 hr Lazy chestnut 1
Sheriffs election 22 hr Duhh 14
Gords public service ad........ Thu Waiting 51
Comptroller investigating EHS alleged funds misuse Wed Burt 35

Elizabethton Jobs

Personal Finance