Scared

Charlotte, NC

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Does anyone else thinks the world will end tomorrow?
Yes

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 20, 2012
The world ends every day for somebody.
I think..on average..around 150,000 people die on any given day world wide give or take.

The main thing is..be ready when it does.(John 3:16)
LOL

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Very well said Yes. All of this end of the world CRAP is based on the fact that the Mayan calendar ends on 12/21/12. Well, the Bible says that no one knows the day or the hour except the Father. I think people should be putting their faith in God and not in the Mayan calendar.

Here's a thought: If the Mayans were so great at predicting the future, there would still be Mayans.
No

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 20, 2012
LOL wrote:
Very well said Yes. All of this end of the world CRAP is based on the fact that the Mayan calendar ends on 12/21/12. Well, the Bible says that no one knows the day or the hour except the Father. I think people should be putting their faith in God and not in the Mayan calendar.

Here's a thought: If the Mayans were so great at predicting the future, there would still be Mayans.

Mayans didn't say that the world was coming to an end, all it means is that their calendar just starts over just like ours, so that debunks that whole theory right there. The other thing is the whole space thing about comets, black holes, etc... NASA debunks all of these ideas, so I'm gonna stick with NASA and say no the world will not come to an end on December 21, 2012.
LOL

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
No wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayans didn't say that the world was coming to an end, all it means is that their calendar just starts over just like ours, so that debunks that whole theory right there. The other thing is the whole space thing about comets, black holes, etc... NASA debunks all of these ideas, so I'm gonna stick with NASA and say no the world will not come to an end on December 21, 2012.
Sorry, I apparently haven't done my research like you, because I really don't care what the Mayans said. But I'm gonna stick with God, and the world will end when He decides.
wrong

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Well its saturday and we r all still here.........guess everyone was wrong!
No

Irmo, SC

#7 Dec 22, 2012
wrong wrote:
Well its saturday and we r all still here.........guess everyone was wrong!
except NASA,(but what do they know?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas BRITTNEY KNIGHT :) 1 hr santa 5
Good Painters (Jun '11) 2 hr Dan 10
PING TEST vs SUBOXONE (Jan '13) 5 hr American 5
free internet for low income or free lunch stud... (Dec '13) 8 hr SMH 50
STARNES: Tennessee school's Nation of Islam han... Sun True 66
chris honeycutt (Mar '11) Sun First hand experi... 16
brittney knight?? Sun miguel 8
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web