Problems at Wal-Mart Beauty Shop?

“What!?”

Since: Nov 07

Where I grew up

#21 Aug 2, 2008
We assume that all posters are adults. A good bit of them are under 18 & after all it IS Saturday night. When I read a post that seems childish, I figure that may be why.
April May Loves the Beach

Johnson City, TN

#22 Aug 4, 2008
Love the Beach wrote:
I hate going to Wal mart. I will pay more for an item than fight the traffic and crowd there. My daughter took her son to the beauty shop there a couple of years ago. he was at the age he didn't care much for strangers. So of course he wasn't to happy. None of the stylist tried talking to him to calm him down. When my daughter finally got up to leave, one of the stylist wanted her to pay for a haircut he didn't even get. She refused and told them she wasn't paying for something she didn't even get.
Yeap.. I remember the kid, I thought omg someone bust his fat butt, when the paris hilton wannabe grabbed the lil devil and stormed out there was a cheer from everyone.

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23 Aug 4, 2008
April May Loves the Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap.. I remember the kid, I thought omg someone bust his fat butt, when the paris hilton wannabe grabbed the lil devil and stormed out there was a cheer from everyone.
Your lies are almost funny.Tell the truth for once. My grandson does not have a FAT butt, and daughter does not act like Paris Hilton. You are such a stupid troublemaker.

USA

#24 Aug 4, 2008
April May Loves the Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, If you know so much and remember my grandson. Tell us all when it happened. The year, month date. I would bet my sweet ass you can't do it.
April May

Johnson City, TN

#25 Aug 4, 2008
Love the beach wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, If you know so much and remember my grandson. Tell us all when it happened. The year, month date. I would bet my sweet ass you can't do it.
you're so gullible!!!

USA

#26 Aug 5, 2008
April May wrote:
<quoted text>
you're so gullible!!!
and I repeat your a trouble maker who neeeds to put down the drugs long enough to write something someone would be interested in reading. But I guess you don't have anything but stupidity to say.Your a very sad person.
FYI

Johnson City, TN

#27 Aug 5, 2008
Many of the hair salons in walmart are owned by REGIS Hair....in the malls all over. In addition they also own Hair Plus..Beauty Unlimited and generally speaking most of the 'chain type salons.' If there is a problem best way to rectify it is to go to the website REGIS.com and discuss the issues with the company. Just a hint.
J_L_luck0690

Jonesborough, TN

#28 Aug 18, 2008
thank you fyi for informing the public of that,...that was my sole intention for coming to this blog...
Smart Style is owned by REGIS not WAL MART so quit dissing wal mart over this bs. and if any of you have ever actually been into the hair salon in wal mart, you would know it is not owned by wal mart, b/c thier products are by REGIS!!!!
Smart Style aka REGIS just rents the small space from wal mart stores for convenience. thanks and have a fabulous day.
Sally

Johnson City, TN

#29 Aug 18, 2008
I heard the Photo Studio is owned by Sears also.
J_L_luck0690

Jonesborough, TN

#30 Aug 18, 2008
i'm not positive who the portrait studio is owned by but just as the hair salon, picture me is not owned by wal mart...everything in the wal marts, mcdonalds, hair salon, portrait studio, nail salons, and even the christian/religious book store elizabethton is getting ready to have in their store IS NOT OWNED BY WAL MART.
June

Johnson City, TN

#31 Aug 19, 2008
My daughter applied for a job at the portrait studio. The manager said it was now owned by Sears.
bulldawgz

Johnson City, TN

#32 Aug 30, 2008
my son works at wal-mart and he comes home everyday talking about how some of the people that work there are so please don't think all are like that. he was raised to have respect for others as for the hair salon i a girl who works there and i could not believe they would hire her to cut hair much less swep the floor.i guess they don't do back ground checks i know she has drug charges and is a major junkie i will never go in there again
June

Jonesborough, TN

#33 Aug 30, 2008
bulldawgz wrote:
my son works at wal-mart and he comes home everyday talking about how some of the people that work there are so please don't think all are like that. he was raised to have respect for others as for the hair salon i a girl who works there and i could not believe they would hire her to cut hair much less swep the floor.i guess they don't do back ground checks i know she has drug charges and is a major junkie i will never go in there again
I could probably guess who you are talking about,just by the discription.
Shelby

Elizabethton, TN

#34 Aug 30, 2008
At Elizabethton Wal-Mart, look at how many have left in the last 3 months, it is almost an entire new crew. The manager must have really screwed up pretty bad, as he is gone also.

Since: May 07

Johnson City, TN

#35 Sep 1, 2008
I have been going to the hair salon at Walmart for years until recently my hairdresser moved on because of problems within the salon. I don't believe it is the Manager of the salon that is the problem I believe from what I have heard it is higher up I hear she is all about herself instead of supporting her management and staff. I have called and left message with her to voice my concern, and she will not even return my call. I do know for fact that one of the employees has her own hair salon in Valley Forge across from the drive in called Aries Vision. Chris the manager of the salon did my hair for wedding last July because my hairdresser was out of town and it was perfect so if you do go there he is good. Linda has cut my sons hair at times when Sherry was not there to do it for me but I do not know anything about the others. Good Luck!!!
wow

United States

#36 Sep 1, 2008
Love the beach wrote:
It's hard to set back and NOT defend yourself.
Find a lawyer BIACH you will need one!!!!!!judy judy judy!!white and green stripes forever!!!CROOKE
Love The Beach

Johnson City, TN

#37 Sep 1, 2008
Are you talking about your teeth hillbilly wow "white and green stripes forever!!!CROOKE"
June

Jonesborough, TN

#38 Sep 1, 2008
I SHOCKU wrote:
I have been going to the hair salon at Walmart for years until recently my hairdresser moved on because of problems within the salon. I don't believe it is the Manager of the salon that is the problem I believe from what I have heard it is higher up I hear she is all about herself instead of supporting her management and staff. I have called and left message with her to voice my concern, and she will not even return my call. I do know for fact that one of the employees has her own hair salon in Valley Forge across from the drive in called Aries Vision. Chris the manager of the salon did my hair for wedding last July because my hairdresser was out of town and it was perfect so if you do go there he is good. Linda has cut my sons hair at times when Sherry was not there to do it for me but I do not know anything about the others. Good Luck!!!
I have been there also, but don't remember the name of who cut my hair. Whoever she was done a great job.
get a life

Nashville, TN

#39 Oct 14, 2008
Chris is great, but he is no longer there. He does my hair now and it wonderful. I've been to WalMart a few times to get hair done and Chris was not there and some other lady done my hair and it was horrible. She did not do what I aked and I had to go back that same night and they charged me again full price. Will never go there again, I'll just stick with Chris and he's wonderful.
Grandma

Kingsport, TN

#40 Dec 1, 2008
Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
A little more on this, I don't condone my daughter taking her son to a beauty shop, I don't want him turning gay or anything and not paying the stylist for having to put up with the little Psycho is shameful!
OMG! You think that your child will "turn gay" from getting a haircut in a salon? Your Son may have been born gay already and there's not a thing you can do about it --it has NOTHING to do with his haircuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Knight - RIP (Aug '15) 3 hr Manuel 31
Etown pizza 7 hr Advice 1
miso resturant in elizabethton 15 hr Starlight 18
Randy Guinn (Aug '15) 15 hr Stacey Guinn 9
Boys & Girls Club 17 hr NancyG 18
What is your memory of in Carter Co. you'll ne... (May '10) 18 hr jbraly 436
travis rydbeck 20 hr Foxyy 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages