sickandtired

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Where is the best local gym. Not looking for a fitness center full of queers trying to pick me up when I workout !
Ditto

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 8, 2012
MSHA is supposed to be spending millions to remodel Franklin Fitness. The staff they have now acts like its a bother if you ask them for advice or work out help but if you just want to work out and can figure the stuff out yourself it's all in all a good gym. Has good classes, like Zumba and yoga. Has no pool. Doesn't come close to comparing to The Wellness center that is also MSHA if you will drive there. Wellness center has great trainers and the fit links program keeps up with everything you do and calories burnt. The trainers will make you a customized workout plan. They also have an indoor and outdoor pool, child care, classes. Worth the drive and added cost.
Closetcase

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2012
Think someone has issues with their own sexuality...ha
Slim

Belmont, NC

#4 Jan 8, 2012
I've been at Bristol ymca for 5 years. You are completely fooling yourself if you think their aren't gay men/women at every gym. Are you there to work out or date?? I know at least 20 gay men at the ymca, and none of them bother me in the least. Stop being a F'n homophobe and just go work out. And if you aren't attractive enough for a woman, the fags wont like you either, so get over yourself and stop asking questions that make you look like a complete douche nugget.
Yup

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2012
Slim wrote:
I've been at Bristol ymca for 5 years. You are completely fooling yourself if you think their aren't gay men/women at every gym. Are you there to work out or date?? I know at least 20 gay men at the ymca, and none of them bother me in the least. Stop being a F'n homophobe and just go work out. And if you aren't attractive enough for a woman, the fags wont like you either, so get over yourself and stop asking questions that make you look like a complete douche nugget.
Exactly, when i was in the military the guys who were so opposed to allowing gays in the military were the fugly overweight ones who thought everyone wanted to see their little vienna sausage..ha.
sickandtired

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2012
All I can say is wow.
New man in town

Brentwood, TN

#7 Jan 9, 2012
I go to the gym with tight sweats and let the women gaze at my enormous thing, makes me feel good about working out knowing the women see that monster and you know they want to touch it and they always smile and say hi when I stroll by. Never had any queers ever try to pick me up in the gym but I am sure they gaze too.
love it

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 11, 2012
Slim wrote:
Brilliantly written. I can't believe that in this day and age that there are so many ignorant, shallow, jackasses out there. Gay people are not hurting anyone. It is not an insult if a woman finds a man attractive, and neither is it if a gay man finds a man attractive. Homophobes are usually either ignorant or curious in the closet and don't want to admit it. P.S I am as straight as an arrow and have no problem with homosexuality. To each his own.
Yep

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 11, 2012
love it wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliantly written. I can't believe that in this day and age that there are so many ignorant, shallow, jackasses out there. Gay people are not hurting anyone. It is not an insult if a woman finds a man attractive, and neither is it if a gay man finds a man attractive. Homophobes are usually either ignorant or curious in the closet and don't want to admit it. P.S I am as straight as an arrow and have no problem with homosexuality. To each his own.
/Amen
Trainer

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Exalt gym on 19e heading to bluff city only real true power gym around, great place , mgr is joey , very helpful , I love the gym , members come to train and leave , it no fitness center
david

Johnson City, TN

#19 Aug 29, 2012
exalt gym is the best gym around here joey is an awesome guy he basicly owns it and is always helpfull and very intelligent about lifting. try it out man you wont find a queer there fags dont powerlift. they have a bad ass named charlie conner that is in poland to compete for the worlds strongest 181 pound and number two in the nation body builder stewart peppers and joey almost broke a world record for his age so yyeah thats a real gym no fitnesscenter
TsLady00

Lumberton, NC

#20 Aug 31, 2012
The Elizabethton Fitness Center at 1421 West G Street....across from the bike shop behind the beauty salon. It has men and women. Everyone is really nice. You go anytime you want 24/7...you get your own door code to get in. The owners are a married couple who are very nice people. Sorry I dont have the phone number handy. Check it out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most trashy women you know in Elizabethton 3 hr poopturdbuttcrack 8
Carter County Youth Basketball (Nov '11) 6 hr SPUD 316
Anyone know Scott Rasnick?? Wed Idunno 2
Review: Sammons Hot Dogs Tue lazsisdaz 11
Brittney Knight's got a new car... Tue Missy 27
Britney Knight is HOT (Dec '13) Dec 23 XXX 138
Brittany K. - Where are you? Dec 23 Mr McClain 60
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web