Unaka High or Hampton High

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 21, 2011
We got a letter in the mail saying hampton elementary didn't meet the achievement goals. So they are goin to provide transportation to another school. this make me think if the elementary isn't in good shape is the high school? Would it be better to switch to cloudland or unaka.?
White Trash Circus

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2011
babyygirlly4 wrote:
We got a letter in the mail saying hampton elementary didn't meet the achievement goals. So they are goin to provide transportation to another school. this make me think if the elementary isn't in good shape is the high school? Would it be better to switch to cloudland or unaka.?
Neither, go to Central....
huh

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Does Central have a high school now???
White Trash Circus wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither, go to Central....
TheFuture

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2011
Unaka would be the lesser of evils.......
TheFuture

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2011
Elementary parents can either choose Hunter or Keenburg. The problem at Hampton stems from Special Ed scores and nothing more.
White Trash Circus

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jan 21, 2011
huh wrote:
Does Central have a high school now???
<quoted text>
So they are going to send elementary students to a high school there duh? Your screen name fits you so well. Maybe you should leave the discussion to the educated adults.
Hampton

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 19, 2011
Hampton! Def! Go Dogs!
Unknown

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 19, 2011
Central is horrible!
Dogs

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 19, 2011
Hampton!!!!!
cody

White House, TN

#10 Feb 19, 2011
babyygirlly4 wrote:
hampton high school is a blue ribbon school with the highest test scores in the county. so dont down play hampton high just because the elementary is failing.
jimbob

Johnson City, TN

#11 Feb 20, 2011
If your kid is going to college you should send them to Elizabethton. If they want to cut meat for a living Unaka has the best program in the Country. If they just want to hang out and do drugs, visit jail a few times, live off welfare, Hampton is just the the place for them.
you need to hush

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2011
You dont know what your talking bout Hampton Elementary cdc classes and special education kids didnt reach the standards. that is all the rest of the normal kids and all the other classes are fine you needed to read the whole letter not just parts Hampton isn't a drugy school its prefectly fine unaka is a drugy school elizabethton is all stick up rich kids that think there all that cloudland is a buch of trouble makers!!!!! get it right,ok? thank youuuuu!
e life

Mountain City, GA

#13 Feb 21, 2011
elizabethton all the way if you want the best education for your child
Hey

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 21, 2011
Hampton is a wonderful school!
Brady

Johnson City, TN

#15 Feb 24, 2011
HAMPTON!
Anonymous

Denver, NC

#16 Feb 26, 2011
jimbob wrote:
If your kid is going to college you should send them to Elizabethton. If they want to cut meat for a living Unaka has the best program in the Country. If they just want to hang out and do drugs, visit jail a few times, live off welfare, Hampton is just the the place for them.
90% of the people that go to unaka are hooked on drugs your a dumbf*ck
wow

Johnson City, TN

#17 Feb 26, 2011
Yea of course someone from hampton would say that about unaka...I bet there are way more people up in good ole hampton hooked on drugs than stoney creek.
Anonymous

Clover, SC

#18 Feb 27, 2011
wow wrote:
Yea of course someone from hampton would say that about unaka...I bet there are way more people up in good ole hampton hooked on drugs than stoney creek.
unaka sucks at everything dude just admit it they can't win anything in sports cause there always strung out Haha
Hey

Johnson City, TN

#19 Feb 27, 2011
I agree! 100%

“Not a gossiper, just nosey”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 4, 2011
jimbob wrote:
You cant just assume that everyone who goes to a certain school is on drugs, lives on welfare or been in jail. There are good people in every school, no school is perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley Forge Church FWB 3 hr Federal 26
Gerry Letcher 4 hr cenas_fan 3
best home cooked meals served 6 hr Whose 6
"carter county republicans?" (Jun '11) 6 hr Long_hair_dont_care 17
Chad Oliver (Aug '14) 6 hr joe 20
wendy stanton tucker (Jan '14) 8 hr Tomthumb 5
INSIDE CARTER COUNTY JAIL(the things you dont k... (Dec '12) 12 hr Jim 333

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance