Linda Whitehead/Carter at Main/Centur...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
one day at a time

Johnson City, TN

#121 Nov 23, 2010
I get on here about once a year, and it’s only when someone says to me did you see the trash that’s on topix? So, here is my once a year comment. The people that comment often is obviously on social security, disability or government help and don't have a life and yes if your reading this I am talking to you. If you get a life and put God first, you wouldn't be worrying about anybody else but yourself, especially Linda Whitehead. What if she is a bitch, moocher and all those other names you have called her. You will meet your maker one day and your name probably won't be called if you don't get a life besides topix. I bet everybody that has said something bad about her has a closet full of bad bones; those are usually the ones that talk, because they have walked the walk. Talking about Linda gives someone a break and knowing Linda she don’t mind at all. Make your heart right so God will call your name when its time.
one day at a time

Johnson City, TN

#122 Nov 23, 2010
Just to make myself clear on the social security, disability and government help. If you are eligible and you need that assistance I am all for it but anybody that has time to be on here as much as some of these people do, then obviously they don't work and don't have a life. You can have a life outside of sitting home and bashing people that are trying to make a living. There are things that are positive that you can do on the internet besides bashing people. Be an inspiration to someone.
PHROZEN CREW

Cleveland, TN

#123 Nov 2, 2011
BECAUSE YOU OWE HER 3 MONTHS RENT, YOU WANT TO TALK STUPID STUFF ABOUT HER, REMEMBER, IM BETTER AT FINDING OUT STUFF THAN I AM A PROGRAMMER, BUT AM GOING TO COURT WITH HER. AND SAY HOW YOU LAUGHED AT HOW YOU AND BROTHER WAS GOING TO SCREW HER OUT OF RENT
Don

Kingsport, TN

#124 Jul 6, 2012
Linda is no longer with Whitehead Realty. She is with ReMax Checkmate now. Guess she had to get out of town, for one reason or another. Seems EVERYTHING she has is for sale.
4thdis

Dalton, GA

#125 Jul 6, 2012
From what I have heard she is not doing too well .And this must make Don happy .
Leah

Kingsport, TN

#126 Jul 7, 2012
Those who try to fly too high sometimes end up crashing!
Tara

Kingsport, TN

#127 Jul 9, 2012
I think she is finally getting her comeuppance. You can't treat people like she has, and continue to get by with it.
Norman

Elizabethton, TN

#128 Jul 9, 2012
4thdis wrote:
From what I have heard she is not doing too well .And this must make Don happy .
Don?
HummHo

Johnson City, TN

#129 Jul 9, 2012
Norman wrote:
<quoted text>Don?
There appears to be a person who goes by "Don" that posts on this forum. It always says in the Johnson City area when this person posts. But whoever this "Don" is, happens to be a big trouble-maker and has caused a lot of problems in several threads.
Whoever "Don" is is a very mean spirited person.
I know exactly who you are "Don" and I remember several of the things you have posted. I have too much class to call you out by name and I know that is something you could never relate to, but, just remember, God knows the stuff you do on here. You'll get yours one day!!
HummHo

Johnson City, TN

#130 Jul 9, 2012
I believe that "Don" has now changed to using the name "Tara" and has just threatened physical violence against a person on another thread.
Don't know what it is all about, but there is no sense in that kind of stuff. I am reporting "Don" and/or "Tara" to the Topix administrators.
4thdis

Kingsport, TN

#131 Jul 9, 2012
Norman wrote:
<quoted text>Don?
Don of post number 124
Time

Charleston, SC

#132 Oct 19, 2012
Gary Conrad ( once Carter at Main Manager )has been arrested again.$10,000 bail, nice , can pay the bail from all the money he has ripped off,previous felon , Conrad is not his real name. Last arrest was Sept, 2009.Who will he sucker next?
Amelia

United States

#133 Oct 24, 2012
Where is Linda Whitehead working now?
Carey

Fleetwood, NC

#134 Oct 24, 2012
Amelia wrote:
Where is Linda Whitehead working now?
Remax - Johnson City
what tha

Franklin, NC

#135 Oct 28, 2012
not a carter countian wrote:
<quoted text> You can't make everyone happy in ANYTHING you do . Just atke a look at these forums. It is unbelievable. No matter what you do there will always be some one who dislikes, disagrees, or is jealous. Believe me I have never seen a community so eager to see some one fall on their face, make a mistake , or hit hard times than right here in Carter County. I have lived in many areas and states, some small others big, but back stabbing , coninving, gossip mongers never like in CC.
couldn't have said it better!!!
Shara

United States

#136 Oct 28, 2012
what tha wrote:
<quoted text>
couldn't have said it better!!!
I don't think anyone is jealous of Linda. She has burned a lot of bridges, has given up her Century 21 franchise, moved to ReMax, and with today's market has fallen on hard times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any churches have any singles activities 2 hr Eternal Creature 2
Are they dating 3 hr Finally 4
good makeout spots in elizabethton (Feb '11) 3 hr papaw chuck 20
Mapes Piano String Co. (Aug '13) 3 hr Maxzine 152
school supply distribution (Jul '10) Sat Dont Judge 56
Chuck Norris-Carter County! (Sep '11) Sat papaw chuck 21
snap on supervisors (Mar '15) Sat papaw chuck 63

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance